Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-29-2010, 03:28 PM   #1
justincase_2008
The Freak Kid

Drives: ABM 2010 SS/RS White strips
UFC to auction off UFC Camaraos for Intrepid Fallen Heroes fund

http://mmasphere.com/?p=1955

"Las Vegas, NV (USA) – The UFC® announced on April 22 the teaming up with Findlay Customs and Modern Muscle Las Vegas to release 10 Limited Edition UFC Chevrolet Camaros.

The very first car, “#1” will be auctioned to benefit the Intrepid Fallen Heroes fund, a charity dedicated to providing financial support for the dependents of United States military personnel lost in performance of their duty.

UFC, in conjunction with Findlay Customs and Modern Muscle Las Vegas will build the limited-edition UFC Camaros complete with 650 Super-charged horsepower and one-of-a-kind features that will make even the most die-hard UFC fan or gearhead stand up and take notice. The remaining Camaros (numbered #2 through #10) will be made to UFC fans in the coming months. They will sport subtle UFC cues such as a black, red and silver paint scheme, leather seats resembling the UFC fight glove and other UFC-themed insignia.

Sports car enthusiasts, muscle car collectors and UFC fans alike can catch the unveiling of the very first UFC Camaro at the UFC® Fan Expo™ ufcfanexpo.com taking place May 28 and 29 (Memorial Day Weekend) at Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The first chance to bid on the “01” UFC Camaro will be Saturday, June 26th at Barrett Jackson’s in Orange County, California. “01” will also come with an unforgettable UFC experience that includes an inaugural drive with UFC President Dana White, backstage VIP access at a UFC event, meet and greets with UFC fighters, an autographed limited-edition OCTAGON book, UFC gear and other surprises.

“Our troops make incredible sacrifices every day for our country,” said Dana White, UFC President. “Auctioning off the very first UFC Camaro for the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund is just another way to continue our support, and show the men and women of the armed forces how much we appreciate their service.”

“We consider it a great honor to work with the UFC on this project for the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund,” said Adam Bonaldi, Vice President of Findlay Customs and Modern Muscle Las Vegas. “Only 10 of these custom UFC Camaros will be made, so we expect a huge response from collectors and fans for these ultra-rare cars.”

For more information on the making and public debuts of “02” through “10”, check UFC.com, and follow UFC on Twitter @ufc"
Old 04-29-2010, 03:36 PM   #2
Blackend SS
Mauricio

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black!
Too bad they mispelled Camaraos!....oh wait... mean CAMARO'S!
Old 04-29-2010, 03:46 PM   #3
1badtie

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
thats awesome i wish i could be there!
1badtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 04:09 PM   #4
Shuffler
God Bless Dawson

Drives: Synergy for my Daughter
They misspelled Camaro on the site.
Old 04-29-2010, 04:29 PM   #5
justincase_2008
The Freak Kid

Drives: ABM 2010 SS/RS White strips
html doesnt have speel check lol.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:14 PM   #6
rcracer78

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
All right!!! Another attraction for me to enjoy while I'm attending the Fan Expo. I LOVE THE UFC!!! See you May 28th & 29th!!
rcracer78 is offline   Reply With Quote