Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 12-20-2009, 09:48 PM   #225
johndawg
I'd rather be shooting...

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black/Black
Send a message via AIM to johndawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroShayne View Post
Have you tried Cedric or Nedim over at Team Chevy in Alpharetta?
Hey... Thanks for the Advice. I actually spoke with Nedim last week and they didn't have anything on the lot or anything coming in that met my specs.

I ended up going with the black/black and I am glad that I did.

I think the IO interior would have worn thin on me... I love the black interior.
Gonna get the windows tinted and have my dark cave to cruise in.

Here's my new ride!!!

The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
johndawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 09:50 PM   #226
johndawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffyleigh View Post
Good Hope, Ga. here!!
I like that color combo a lot!

The Official Photographer of the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Camaro5 Fests!!! www.theshuttergroup.com
Old 12-20-2009, 09:50 PM   #227
1320junkie

Drives: The Imperial Army
Quote:
Have you tried Cedric or Nedim over at Team Chevy in Alpharetta?
LOL dont both of them work for you?
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:33 PM   #228
CamaroShayne

Drives: 2011 Camaro RS-SS Red Jewel
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
LOL dont both of them work for you?
Not anymore brother... I'm now a trainer for our company in TN, AL, and FL. So my only tie to them now is the 2010 Camaro RS-SS they sold me 2 weeks ago. But it was a pretty easy choice on who I was going to buy from!
CamaroShayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:35 PM   #229
CamaroShayne

Drives: 2011 Camaro RS-SS Red Jewel
Quote:
Originally Posted by johndawg View Post
Hey... Thanks for the Advice. I actually spoke with Nedim last week and they didn't have anything on the lot or anything coming in that met my specs.

I ended up going with the black/black and I am glad that I did.

I think the IO interior would have worn thin on me... I love the black interior.
Gonna get the windows tinted and have my dark cave to cruise in.

Here's my new ride!!!

That is SMOKIN HOT!!!
CamaroShayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:21 PM   #230
johndawg

Quote:
That is SMOKIN HOT!!!
Thanks! It was just a quick shoot I did in the front yard to get my friends off my back. They had been begging to see it.

Hey does anyone know of a great place where I could shoot this car and possibly anyone else's car if you are interested?

John :5thgenvert:

Old 12-20-2009, 11:30 PM   #231
1320junkie

Drives: The Imperial Army
Quote:
Not anymore brother... I'm now a trainer for our company in TN, AL, and FL. So my only tie to them now is the 2010 Camaro RS-SS they sold me 2 weeks ago. But it was a pretty easy choice on who I was going to buy from!
LMAO congrats and Team In Alpharetta is a great place to buy from.
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:30 AM   #232
2Fast4you

Drives: 1956 Chevy BelAir NoPost 2dr
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1320junkie View Post
LMAO congrats and Team In Alpharetta is a great place to buy from.
That is where I bought mine from, and it was very easy!!! Bob in service is WONDERFUL! Wouldn't let anyone touch my cars other than him!
2Fast4you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 02:38 PM   #233
don0fthedead

Drives: Black 2SS/RS
Black 2SS/RS in Tucker, GA checking in. I've actually been trolling this site for a while, getting updates on the Camaro and trying to find the right dealership to work with. After a few months of searching for a car, I actually ended up buying from pretty far away - Dubuque, IL (Runde Chevrolet) to be exact.

I actually went and picked it up a couple weeks ago before the snow came in, so I don't know if anyone is willing to go up there now to get a car. However, I did buy the car below invoice, and would be glad to share any information with anyone that's interested.

Anyways, I'm more than excited to be a Camaro owner and a part of this fansite!
don0fthedead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 09:50 PM   #234
JICPerformance
Here to make you faster

Drives: 2005 GTO supercharged 2009 GXP
Quote:
Originally Posted by don0fthedead View Post
Black 2SS/RS in Tucker, GA checking in. I've actually been trolling this site for a while, getting updates on the Camaro and trying to find the right dealership to work with. After a few months of searching for a car, I actually ended up buying from pretty far away - Dubuque, IL (Runde Chevrolet) to be exact.

I actually went and picked it up a couple weeks ago before the snow came in, so I don't know if anyone is willing to go up there now to get a car. However, I did buy the car below invoice, and would be glad to share any information with anyone that's interested.

Anyways, I'm more than excited to be a Camaro owner and a part of this fansite!
Glad to have you here local. I keep noticing noticing more and more Cam5s around here. If you see an orange/black around Chamblee Tucker, I wouldn't mess with him

If you want to start modding , please look me up. I'm right at Northlake Pkwy and Lawrenceville Hwy.
JICPerformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:07 PM   #235
RS/SS
The wait is over!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS/SS IOM
Looking to have some custom painted rally stripes done in the 1st or 2nd quarter of 2010. Can anyone recommend a really great shop in the Atlanta area to have the paint work done?

Also, if you've had work done as well, tell me about your experience (timeframe, quality, price, etc...)

TIA!
Old 12-22-2009, 08:09 AM   #236
don0fthedead

Drives: Black 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JICPerformance View Post
Glad to have you here local. I keep noticing noticing more and more Cam5s around here. If you see an orange/black around Chamblee Tucker, I wouldn't mess with him

If you want to start modding , please look me up. I'm right at Northlake Pkwy and Lawrenceville Hwy.
Oh man, nice. I actually work right off Northlake Pkwy, on the opposite side of that O'Charleys. I also live a few minutes up Lawrencville near that Home Depot.

It might be a while before I do any modding, though. The new car and Christmas shopping has my wallet on lockdown.
don0fthedead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 03:41 PM   #237
JICPerformance
Here to make you faster

Quote:
Originally Posted by don0fthedead View Post
Oh man, nice. I actually work right off Northlake Pkwy, on the opposite side of that O'Charleys. I also live a few minutes up Lawrencville near that Home Depot.

It might be a while before I do any modding, though. The new car and Christmas shopping has my wallet on lockdown.
so do you um...roll in a Crown Vic, teach fitness classes or are you in a different building back there? I know this area all too well.

I'm sure you're probably the car I saw on Lawrenceville Hwy not too long ago.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:44 PM   #238
JICPerformance
Here to make you faster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS/SS View Post
Looking to have some custom painted rally stripes done in the 1st or 2nd quarter of 2010. Can anyone recommend a really great shop in the Atlanta area to have the paint work done?

Also, if you've had work done as well, tell me about your experience (timeframe, quality, price, etc...)

TIA!
I have a painter that I would recommend. His name is Scott Jenkins and he does FABULOUS work. I've seen several GTOs, Corvettes, and classic cars that he has worked on and they were all amazing. I believe he may be changing locations soon but just let me know when you are ready as I have his personal contact information.

Last edited by JICPerformance; 12-22-2009 at 05:15 PM.