Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 04-12-2015, 07:15 PM   #1
seven

Drives: 2015 Camaro RS 2LT AGM
Installed Stealth Rock Guards for GFX found some

Hey I got these GM Rock/Splash Guards from Maureen at Rodgers Chevrolet. It seemed hopeless to find front and back matching rock guards for Camaro with Ground Effects(GFX). Maureen took the time to help me. They look amazing!!! I did not have to take rear tires off- just used short ratchet set and pulled rear fender out where the sidemarker lights are and there was enough room to drill out rivet by pulling fender out some. These rock guards are stealth looking, thick plastic, and have a very nice texture to them. Also HUGE plus is that there are no metal clips to hold in place on front guards. There are plastic slats molded as part of the guard that you slide onto fender edge. I posted alot of pics. The part number is: 23114083 It will say not with GFX but it actually comes with a bracket for GFX and the instructions with it. Yippee!!! JUst a note..I did not use the 2 top rivets on the rears..this allowed me to not have to take the tire off. It is very secure without them but if you wanted those in then you may need to take the rear tires off. It also called on the front to drill a hole in the fender to secure a screw at top of guard but I elected not to do this....it is very secure and tight so I am not worried about it.

2015 RS Camaro 2LT with Sunroof, Performance Exhaust, Ground Effects, Tinted Windows, LED Fog Lights(DD), CAI Cold Air Intake, Ghosted Side Markers(Showstopper), Elite Catch Can, Xpel & SunTek PPF, Replica Z28 High Wing Spoiler, ZL1 Replica Wheels(Satin Black Factory Reproductions)

Last edited by seven; 04-19-2015 at 06:01 PM.
seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 09:22 AM   #2
Backspin9

Drives: The red one
Those look nice. I don't have the GFX package but did get the GM rock/splash guards. The only other thing on the car is black GM vent inserts. Between these two things they will look nice adding a touch of black to the RRM color, which is what I was looking for.
Backspin9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 11:42 AM   #3
BronxxBombers213

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
i have the fronts, but unfortunately there is still no solution that will work on 2010-2013 GFX cars
Old 04-13-2015, 02:34 PM   #4
seven

Drives: 2015 Camaro RS 2LT AGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronxxBombers213 View Post
i have the fronts, but unfortunately there is still no solution that will work on 2010-2013 GFX cars

Bummer....I didn't think of that. I guess it will fit only 2014 and 2015.
2015 RS Camaro 2LT with Sunroof, Performance Exhaust, Ground Effects, Tinted Windows, LED Fog Lights(DD), CAI Cold Air Intake, Ghosted Side Markers(Showstopper), Elite Catch Can, Xpel & SunTek PPF, Replica Z28 High Wing Spoiler, ZL1 Replica Wheels(Satin Black Factory Reproductions)
seven is offline   Reply With Quote