Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 07-22-2015, 05:54 PM   #29
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Drives: 2014 Z/28 #82+#192, 18ZLE 66Nova
Wow is all I can say to you, 40 to 50 cars that may have this problem, and you say GM did not test it, then how does a car that has 100k not have this problem if GM did no testing.
2SSRS@Gen5diy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 08:53 PM   #30
PEW-PROFESSIONAL

Drives: 2014 Chevy Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSRS@Gen5diy View Post
Wow is all I can say to you, 40 to 50 cars that may have this problem, and you say GM did not test it, then how does a car that has 100k not have this problem if GM did no testing.
Oh so since YOUR car is ok everyones else is shit out of luck.......hmm figures!

Dude, where did you see a car with 100K, the guy you replied to has a 2013, if he put 100K in that short time them I'll eat crow, but it was a 2013. You might want to see who you are replying to OR quote who you are replying to so not to confuse people. But all in all it was a 2013 that had the issue.
G5carbon.com-SS Carbon fiber Trunk Filler Panels**Carbon fiber Heat Extractor **Z/28 Carbon Fiber Spoiler (Comming Soon)**Z/28 Carbon Fiber Rear Defuser (Comming Soon)**SS Carbon Fiber Lower Grill (Coming Soon)**Z/28 Carbon fiber Side Skirts (Coming soon)**SS Carbon fiber Cooling Plate (Coming Soon)**Camber/Caster Plates (Coming Soon)
Westcoastcamaros.com-Carbon Fiber Engine Cover (Ordered)
PEW-PROFESSIONAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 09:59 PM   #31
Jebario

Drives: 2013 SS/RS Black/Inferno Orange
Same issue here with the top shield warping in the heat (I live in Phoenix). I am not going to let Chevy tear into the dash just for that! I have found if you just reach up and press down on the top portion (edge closest to you) of that plexiglass, it just pops and returns to its original shape. Cheap fix but you will continue to have to do it every few days in the heat.

Jeff
Jebario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 10:46 PM   #32
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Drives: 2014 Z/28 #82+#192, 18ZLE 66Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by PEW-PROFESSIONAL View Post
Oh so since YOUR car is ok everyones else is shit out of luck.......hmm figures!

Dude, where did you see a car with 100K, the guy you replied to has a 2013, if he put 100K in that short time them I'll eat crow, but it was a 2013. You might want to see who you are replying to OR quote who you are replying to so not to confuse people. But all in all it was a 2013 that had the issue.
You having a bad day or what? I was using my car to show that not all cars have a problem, with the glue, but if GM did this bad of a job, you may want to sale your car and get something that a meets your standard of testing for cars.

Good luck.
2SSRS@Gen5diy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 10:09 AM   #33
Win63dow

Drives: 2013 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMason View Post
Hi Guys, I'm new to the Forum. I've had my car for only two weeks and I'm having the same issue with my HUD. I thought that it was something that I was doing. Now it looks like I'll have to make another trip to the service department.
I'm new too and just bought my 2013 2SS and am having the same issue with intermittent connection between the radio and HUD. Nav communicates fine though. How did you get yours resolved?
Win63dow is offline   Reply With Quote