Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Old 10-09-2015, 12:55 PM   #10739
ZaBeast07
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: IPF SC'd 2010 LLT 2015 1SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
http://www.chevrolet.com/find-new-roads-trip-tour.html

Anyone else going to this? It's only 5 minutes from my house so I'll be there all day most likely.
I know 1 member mentioned attending, may round up a few to check it out!!
Old 10-10-2015, 06:56 PM   #10740
MARKS5LTRETR
I'm a lucky dude

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SS/RS #1226
Hello Camaro5 lets come on out to the show! Join MFCC at UCF on the 17th for our all American Car Show. Benefiting Second Harvest Food Bank and Dark Horse Benefits who support disabled veterans in their recovery. We hope to see you all there!
Attached Images
File Type: pdf MFCC ALL AMERICAN - 2015.pdf (293.4 KB, 71 views)
Old 10-13-2015, 07:48 PM   #10741
baranowski

Drives: 1968 Bronco,2001 Fatboy,2010 SS
Looking for someone that can cover my inertior in alcantrara. I live in daytona, but if the price is right I will travel. I was informed to post here as I am not getting many responses in the interior and central florida section.

Also since I do not get on this thread please PM ME... thank you
Bill
baranowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 07:48 PM   #10742
ZaBeast07
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: IPF SC'd 2010 LLT 2015 1SS/RS
Sending PM now buddy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-03-2015, 05:28 PM   #10743
LnLSS
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2015 Red Hot ZL1
LOL last time I was on these forums was over 3 months ago :P
LnLSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 04:44 AM   #10744
Soybeanrice

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
Hey guys, does anyone know a good LSX shop to get a tune around the Orlando area? I could drive to lashway or tampa tuning... but was wondering if theres a good shop in Orlando to save me a drive. Pls PM
Soybeanrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2015, 04:58 AM   #10745
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soybeanrice View Post
Hey guys, does anyone know a good LSX shop to get a tune around the Orlando area? I could drive to lashway or tampa tuning... but was wondering if theres a good shop in Orlando to save me a drive. Pls PM
I'd make the drive over to FSP in Bradenton. Redline is another, but even further South for you.
Old 12-14-2015, 04:25 PM   #10746
Soybeanrice

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
I'm going with Next Level Performance a little north of Orlando. I got some quick PM's from you guys. Thanks! I really wast expecting such a fast answer (like 10 minutes?)
Soybeanrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2015, 04:21 PM   #10747
MARKS5LTRETR
I'm a lucky dude

Geoff will treat you right....
Old 12-25-2015, 11:30 AM   #10748
MARKS5LTRETR
I'm a lucky dude

Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope Santa brings you all the mods you wanted!!

Mark
Old 02-04-2016, 06:45 PM   #10749
Reiners88

Drives: '12 RS Summit White
528/Bee Line toll road and I4 around 6:30 today a red v6 vert with exhaust and a burnt orange ss with black wheels. Yall on here?
Reiners88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 11:07 PM   #10750
Sesiom Summers

Drives: 94 Z28 / 01 Z28 / 2015 50th GT
Send a message via MSN to Sesiom Summers
hello guys, soory to post this here but you are arround Central Florida so you must know what to do, because right now I kinda desesperate with my situation

I wanted my car a 2001 Z28 to have a body kit like the Sunoco camaro or the DickHarrels Cars` so I found a boddykit to install it, but I didnt know someone who may install and paint it on my car, so one guy who I really trusted mor than anyone told me he Owned a paint shop, and he could do it for 4.500 he took the engine and trans off and put the camaro on a tow truck and leave to the paint shop... where his "paint shop" is located, at the end it was a friend of him who painted the car, and actually is a nice guy but he lives at the south part of lake land and I drive in the north part of Winter park, I paid him to istall a Wide body on my camaro, and do some sandblasting and rust fix under the chassis, I paid him mor than 4.500$ to do it, the price included tow from my home to the paint shop.

4 months ago everything became a living hell when they told me I should go a pick up the car by myself... how the F Im suposed to pick up a car 1.3 houes away in highway, the car is with out Engine/trans and a tow would charge me more than 400 bucks that I no longer have right now because Im in a really bad economical situation... I have to mention they took a year to finish the paint on my car, I was frustrated and asked all my friends for help but no one ended helping me, until last week when te Owner of CFTShop used the shop`s trailer to pick the car up, the paint is all messed up and there is cracks everywhere, he told me the Body pannels I gave him where ultra bad quality, but they they are the same used on the 6LE Mc North car Fbody and other cars and none of them had issues... at the end he told me is not his responsibility, the car was left at open weather for a year before the car was painted and 5 months after the car was painted because I couldnt got any help, or paid for a tow. the interior was brand new with leather and suede and orange stitching to mach the color of the car... but now everithing is now scratched and messed because they put all the parts like radiator, exaust parts, old fenders and stuff over the seats with out any kind of protection... besides I also founth inside the car frogs, spiders, a small dead scorpion and the nest of a rat or wharever animal made that plus centipedes f everywere and the rust under the car now is much worst (not that much becuse is a 2001 car but still consideralby worst)... to resume this... now everithing is ruined...

Im right now really sad because I just finish the engine, I got the trans the brakes... but the car is... is just junk at this point, I live in the states Alone and Im a international student at Full Sail, and to be honest I dont want to deal with courts and stuff because Im afraid that could geopardise my F1 visa status or my scolarship, I really dont have much more money left but I would like to know if you guys may know where I can fix the body job on the car?

thanks guys

there is a link to the video sorry for the windy noise...

Last edited by Sesiom Summers; 02-09-2016 at 12:05 PM.
Sesiom Summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 05:29 PM   #10751
Kamikaz

Drives: 2013 1LT Camaro RS
Hello my fellow Camaro folk,just moved to Orlando from Jersey,could anybody tell me where to look for future Car Shows or Cruise nights.. Thanks
Old 05-02-2016, 02:37 AM   #10752
JBEATZ

Drives: 2015 Chevy camaro 2ss commerative
Sebring International Raceway's legendary concrete front straight will come to life on select Thursday nights this year with street drag racing.

After a successful test run in February, the Raceway will host a series of runs on the one-eighth mile front straight beginning April 7th.

The 2016 Sebring Drag Racing schedule includes seven dates through June 23rd, followed by a summer break. Drag racing resumes on September 29th and concludes on December 8th.

All drag racing will take place on Thursday evening with the exception of a Tuesday program on Nov. 22nd. Gates will open at 5 pm and drivers can make all the runs they can fit into a four-hour window ending at 10 pm.

These Are The Dates Of The Drag Racing
April 7
April 14
April 28
May 12
May 26
June 9
June 23
Sept. 29
Oct. 13
Oct. 27
Nov. 10
Nov. 22 (Tuesday)
Dec. 8

Admission will be $20 for drivers and $5 for spectators. Drivers must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license. Cars must be street legal with street legal tires, free of any leaks, equipped with proper seat belts and free of any unsecured items inside the vehicle.

"Sebring's front straight is an ideal venue for drag racing," stated Sebring Raceway President & General Manager Wayne Estes. "Our Thursday drag racing program will offer enthusiasts an opportunity to compete in a controlled environment with maximum on track time."

Prices: $20 Race All You Want and $5 for Spectators

Come Out And Have Some Fun People At Sebring FL More Info Here http://sebringraceway.com/sebring-ev...ng-drag-racing

And This Is Me!!!
JBEATZ is offline   Reply With Quote