Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 10-28-2008, 05:52 PM   #1
str8himalaya
A lot to learn!

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS Transformers Edition
GM supplier discount?!

Well i was at work today and got some of the best news of the year...my company qualifies for the GM supplier discount! Now here is the real question...does anyone know what the supplier discount is for the camaro? Where do the prices start? Thanks for any help!

Current Mods:
-Spectre CAI
-Straight piped
-Power Wedge
str8himalaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:57 PM   #2
Supercop29
Old Cop!

Drives: 2SS/RS
GM Supplier price is marked on the dealers invoice.... but getting a dealer to sell you a New Camaro at one will be hard to do... you get that .. I'll fly there & order mine too... I get GM price... but not on new released vehicles.
Supercop29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:12 PM   #3
LT1Jeep
Ecstatic Camaro SS Owner

Drives: Jeep(s) [1in pieces] and 2010 SS/RS
so from what ive read on here, some people have gotten info from GM sayign the supplier pricing has been authorized, but employee pricing hasnt been decided yet. BUT why is the employee pricing on that price sheet but supplier isnt....

SO. anyone on here who HAS ordered their car at supplier can they tell us the price? or are u just going with the dealers word and waiting to see an invoice.
LT1Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote