Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 02-06-2013, 04:26 PM   #1
atma
disco kryptonite

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS LS3
Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee One Year Anniversary 03.30.13

One year is nearly in the books for Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee. Thank you to everyone that has participated and has spread the word. Be sure to add March 30's 1st Anniversary Celebration to your calendar! Bring the family! Invite your friends!

Date & Time – Saturday, March 30 from 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.

Rain or Shine? - If Hunt Valley is experiencing inclement weather (steady rain, thunderstorms, etc.), the rain date is Saturday, April 6. Its typically the wet roads that turn away specific groups of cars. However, if you attended our inaugural gathering on March 31, 2012, you’ll remember that the weather wasn’t exactly stellar but 200 cars traveled over the wet roads to experience the special first gathering. This page will be updated with the latest weather-related news.

Automobiles - If you car, truck or SUV is your passion, you're invited. You'll see classic, luxury and exotic cars and many classifications in between.

Coffee - Caribou Coffee, Panera, Chick-fil-A or your own road mug

Admission - Free for show cars and spectators!

Location - Hunt Valley Towne Centre in the parking lot between Joe's Crab Shack and the former Best Buy location (Turn right at the Shawan Road entrance.)

Directions - I-83 to Exit 20A (Shawan Road East); 1/2 mile to Towne Centre on left

Parking - Once in the parking lot, look for the cones. The cones are setup by HVTC Security in the overnight hours so we have a dedicated space that conforms to other activities on the grounds.

Safety and On-Site Demeanor Guidelines - We're approved guests of Greenberg Gibbons Commercial and Hunt Valley Towne Centre (HVTC). Be respectful guests. Maintaining safety and respect for our group as well as HVTC patrons and businesses are top priorities. Thank you for all of your positive efforts in the past and thank you in advance for your positive efforts at future gatherings.

On your way to Hunt Valley, please respect local speed limits and traffic laws. While on HVTC grounds, please drive at a safe speed and respect all rights of way.

Our gathering location features long lanes between brackets of parking spaces. While it may be tempting to hit the gas pedal, there are other participants – including their children – as well as HVTC patrons that may not be aware of a speeding vehicle approaching their path. Its about safety and respect for everyone on HVTC grounds and elsewhere.

Please understand that sales promotion that is not related to the businesses of Hunt Valley Towne Centre is prohibited on its premises.

Please deposit all refuse in appropriate containers throughout the site. Thank you in advance for adhering to these guidelines. Its all about making Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee a safe and enjoyable place for everyone on our Saturday mornings.

Closing Statement - In addition to the One-Year Anniversary and our weekly gatherings, there are also cruises to local enthusiast events throughout the region. If you’re interested in joining over 550 members on the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee Group Page, check the following address - https://www.facebook.com/groups/Hunt...y.Cars.Coffee/. Spread the word. More news will be posted here as it develops.

Welcome to the family!
Old 02-06-2013, 05:01 PM   #2
bhillakaiceberg

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS & 2017 1SS
In there, along with my DMVC5 crew.

2017 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS Auto
9.29 @144.57mph ALL MOTOR SBE

#TEAMGPI Gwatney Performance Innovation

bhillakaiceberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:27 AM   #3
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
It's our job to overshadow the BMWs and crappy slammed VW golfs! After we do that successfully,
dorfmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 05:29 AM   #4
Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee

Drives: '09 BMW 335i xDrive M Sport
Gerry, thank you for sharing the information on the 1-Year Anniversary. I like the enthusiasm here and all of the Camaro5 folks that I have met over the past few months have been high-quality people. As I have expressed in the past, the 5th-generation Camaro is one of my favorite cars on the road. Below is one of my favorite photos from last year. Its time to gather forces!

Here is the Facebook Page for the 1-Year Anniversary. If you're a member and are considering attending on March 30, you are encouraged to make your intentions known so we can get a grasp on overall attendance. If you are not a Facebook member, the page remains viewable. See you all down the road!

Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:51 AM   #5
dorfmac
www.macsautodetail.com

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee View Post
Gerry, thank you for sharing the information on the 1-Year Anniversary. I like the enthusiasm here and all of the Camaro5 folks that I have met over the past few months have been high-quality people. As I have expressed in the past, the 5th-generation Camaro is one of my favorite cars on the road. Below is one of my favorite photos from last year. Its time to gather forces!

Here is the Facebook Page for the 1-Year Anniversary. If you're a member and are considering attending on March 30, you are encouraged to make your intentions known so we can get a grasp on overall attendance. If you are not a Facebook member, the page remains viewable. See you all down the road!

Cool of you to jump on C5 - we will see you there!
dorfmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:03 AM   #6
PIPE
Hating prius's since 1997

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS (JENNA)
What be even cooler dorfmac is if he unloaded that beamer and got a 5th gen
Old 02-10-2013, 09:42 AM   #7
atma
disco kryptonite

View the group's Facebook page here
Old 02-13-2013, 10:11 AM   #8
Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee

Drives: '09 BMW 335i xDrive M Sport
Here's all of the Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee resources in one location.
* Click on the titles and you’re set.

One-Year Anniversary Facebook Page
* This is the location for information on March 30’s One-Year Anniversary. It can be viewed by everyone, regardless of Facebook membership. However, one must be a Facebook member to note their interest in attending.

Facebook Group Page
* Launched on January 31, 2012, it has 557 members and its our exclusive home for Facebook members. If you're a Facebook member, feel free to request an invite.

Facebook General Page
* Launched on February 5, 2013, its an information hub that can be viewed by everyone, regardless of Facebook membership. It also has links that will direct you to the other sites. If you vow to never have a Facebok membership, here, you can take a look and get out quickly.

Flickr Photography Page
* Launched on May 6, 2012, you'll see over 1800 photos contributed by 30 photographers. Membership is not required to view.

Hunt Valley-****eysville Patch Article
* The story is from September 12, 2012. (The website filter doesn't like the name of the town north of Timonium.)

Rich “Will” Williams

Last edited by Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee; 04-20-2013 at 12:49 PM.
Hunt Valley Cars & Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #9
PhoenixZL1
Banned

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I'll have to make sure I get out there for that.
PhoenixZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:23 PM   #10
z28-conv

Drives: '97 z-28 conv. 2013 BRM ZL1 conv.
Im going to try and make it there
z28-conv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:22 AM   #11
bhillakaiceberg

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS & 2017 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by z28-conv View Post
Yea, u should def try, a good number of us from the Burtonsville gathering will be here.

2017 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS Auto
9.29 @144.57mph ALL MOTOR SBE

#TEAMGPI Gwatney Performance Innovation

bhillakaiceberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 11:51 AM   #12
z28-conv

Drives: '97 z-28 conv. 2013 BRM ZL1 conv.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhillakaiceberg View Post
Yea, u should def try, a good number of us from the Burtonsville gathering will be here.

Sounds good we will see. Im only 5 mins away from there.
z28-conv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 01:41 PM   #13
mntgome1

Drives: 2012 AGM 2SS/RS
A month I will actually be in the states.... Count me in.
Old 02-17-2013, 01:44 PM   #14
atma
disco kryptonite

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixZL1 View Post
I'll have to make sure I get out there for that.
it'd be great to have you. I don't get to make it out to nearly as many of these as I'd like but it's always a good time and a great display of a wide variety of cars.

Quote:
Quote:
Sounds good we will see. Im only 5 mins away from there.
awesome! I'm only about 10 minutes from there. Where abouts you at? I'm right off of exit 10 on 83 (Mt. Washington).

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntgome1 View Post
A month I will actually be in the states.... Count me in.
niiiiice!