Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 10-07-2010, 08:55 AM   #43
Pedders_Jacie

Drives: 2006 Ford Focus
Sir,

Pete is out of the office traveling currently. We saw your post, and are fixing this as we speak. We sent you a set of supercar coilover front endlinks which are considerably shorter than the endlinks for OE/XA. We will be overnighting the longer rods today so they will be to JDP motorsports by tomorrow.

I am very sorry for the inconvienence. If there is anything else I can do please feel free to contact me.

Thank You,
Jacie
Pedders Office Manager
Jacie@peddersusa.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOOCH View Post
A small correction, the end links are different but they're the same length. So they're still going to hit!!

I'm so Mad right now!!

Last edited by Pedders_Jacie; 10-07-2010 at 09:14 AM.
Pedders_Jacie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 11:19 AM   #44
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
So, I get a call from JDP Motorsports and my end links have finally arrived...YAY! So I run my Camaro down there to get them installed....Pedder's sent the same endlinks that I already have on there now!!!

This has become an absolute joke! Seriously...what kind of Amateurs do you have working over there Pete? I've been waiting almost two months for the proper product. I've been patient, I've bit my tongue but I swear I either want the proper endlinks shipped overnight to Me or to JDP Motorsports or I want my Money back!!

People told me, "you want PFADT"! I said "but Pedders has good stuff, all their stuff is on the Nascar Pace Cars, they've been selected by GM to produce suspension parts for GMPP". I feel like a complete fool right now!!!!

Come on Pete, Man up!!
We ended up installing the correct longer set I had here for 5thGen's Camaro because I had it on the rack and taken a part. The new longer links are nice and with the 12mm stud there is no need for spacers/shims to create the proper fit as Pete stated. I just wish this would have been right from the beginning... I appreciate your patients as well as your business SSOOCH. Have a good one and I'll talk to you soon!

Here are a few pictures

Left to Right - Short end link sent (super car link), Original incorrect link, Longer new end link (still shorter than OEM I believe but I didn't have an OEM link laying around to compare)

This is where it was originally hitting on both of our installs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedders_Jacie View Post
Sir,

Pete is out of the office traveling currently. We saw your post, and are fixing this as we speak. We sent you a set of supercar coilover front endlinks which are considerably shorter than the endlinks for OE/XA. We will be overnighting the longer rods today so they will be to JDP motorsports by tomorrow.

I am very sorry for the inconvienence. If there is anything else I can do please feel free to contact me.

Thank You,
Jacie
Pedders Office Manager
Jacie@peddersusa.com
Hi Jacie,

Thank you for being proactive and getting the longer rods shipped out. We appreciate your help and have a good one!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:29 AM   #45
My 5th

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6 Black on Black
Jordan, I'd take the shorter Supercar end links for my replacements... IF they send the Supercar coilovers to go with them! LOL
Old 10-08-2010, 11:57 AM   #46
JDP Motorsports

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/ 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by My 5th View Post
Jordan, I'd take the shorter Supercar end links for my replacements... IF they send the Supercar coilovers to go with them! LOL
That would be nice wouldn't it!!! Then I could include even more free labor!!!!

On a side note, everything has been ordered and well be here for the end of next week!!!

Kind regards,

Jordan Priestley
JDP Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:22 PM   #47
sting808

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Any updates?

sting808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:47 PM   #48
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Yes. On the same day that we found out that Peddders had sent out the new, yet still too short end-links, JDP Motorsports had a correct set of end links that Peddders had already sent for one of their other customers who is having the same issue. So my problem was resolved. I think Pedders sent out my set to JDP to use on their other customer's Camaro. I really didn't follow it after that.

But the bottom line is I was a beta tester for Pedders and I'm not pleased with that fact. Next spring when I pull my Camaro back out I plan on getting coil overs. Guess who's coil-overs I won't choose?
Old 10-19-2010, 03:06 PM   #49
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
But the bottom line is I was a beta tester for Pedders and I'm not pleased with that fact.
I am very sorry you feel that way. I have sent you a PM.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote