Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 09-09-2013, 05:52 AM   #1
beauzapp

Drives: 1997 camaro
1997 Camaro SS Z/28 SLP Anniversary Convertible for trade....

1997 Camaro SS, Z/28, SLP 30th Anniversary Convertible for trade.....7000 original miles, I believe less than 100 of this 30th Anniversary Camaro Convertible with these options were produced. This Camaro was built to commemorate the first year 1967 of the Camaro SS and Z/28....Factory original unmodified LT1 Corvette engine, 323 performance axle with limited slip rear end, Auto with overdrive, have original window sticker showing $29,000... SLP paper work showing $6500 in performance mods, The following factory SLP performance modifications where made to this car. Lightweight Composite hood...Performance ram air induction system....Rear deck lid spoiler....16"X 8" ZR-1 style wheels,...... BFG ZR rated tires....Synthetic oil.... SS graphics.....Performance exhaust....Limited slip differential...SS floor mats.....Oil cooler package....SS car cover..

I have original window sticker, SLP invoice, keys, warranty books and documentation, car retains original tires, original air in tires, the SS floor mats have never been put down. I would like to trade for a non-collector convertible that I can drive without concern for mileage. Let me know what you might be thinking.
Attached Images

beauzapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 08:24 PM   #2
z28man2

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 Coupe IOM
I have a 27 model t roadster I would love to trade for this
z28man2 is offline   Reply With Quote