Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 02-24-2015, 11:49 AM   #1
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
The Walking Dead - Comic vs. Show Discussion

I created this thread so that those of us who have read the comics can talk about stuff without potentially spoiling anything for the non-readers who watch the show.

That being said...SPOLER ALERT! If you don't want to know about possible future events on The Walking Dead, do not read past this post!

Last edited by Tysen; 02-24-2015 at 02:25 PM.
Tysen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 11:51 AM   #2
Tysen

Finally, they've reached Alexandria! I wonder if they're going to stick with the comics for this part? It seems like Sasha is set up pretty well to replace Andrea. Also...can't wait for Neegan, and more importantly, Lucille.
Old 02-24-2015, 02:18 PM   #3
Taco Time

Drives: 2014 1SS
I haven't read the comics, I'm just here for the spoilers!
Taco Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 02:29 PM   #4
Tysen

Oh, ok. Well, if you have any specific questions, please ask. I'm sure what's at the forefront though is recent events from the show. Alexandria (in the comics) is a safe place. However, there are two other communities. The three work in conjunction with each other in order to survive.

The community that provides security is run by a really messed up guy named Neegan, who will more than likely be the next villain on the show. He carries a baseball bat (think it has nails in it, can't recall) which he names Lucille. I won't ruin who "meets" Lucille unless you really want to know.

Last edited by Tysen; 02-24-2015 at 03:24 PM.
Tysen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 03:19 PM   #5
Taco Time

Awesome. That's what I was wanting to know about Alexandria!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
Old 02-24-2015, 05:27 PM   #6
Mutant Racer

Drives: 2015 2LT Torch Red C7 Stingray
It's complicated. There are other groups. Negan, Whisperers, The Saviors, a member of the group goes missing, Carl goes crazy, there is a war coming, many of Rick's closest friends bite the big one.

Get ready its all going to hell.
Mutant Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 09:59 PM   #7
Splat

Drives: 2012 1SS M6 IOM
I am wondering when Lucille will appear and kill glenn, or, will they flip the script again.
Mods: LSA Supercharger, 2.55 Pulley, Custom Boost Cam, ARH LTH 1 7/8, HFC, 3' Magnaflow Exhaust, JLT CAI, Elite CC V2, BO White Stage 2 TB, GM 3.91 Gears, DSS CF Driveshaft, BMR Bushing Kit.... . Tuned by JTM Motorsports 540 Hp 550Tq on 9PSI

Axles, Monster Clutch, Hotchkis TVS Track Pack kit.......For 2018.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 06:37 AM   #8
Taco Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Racer View Post
It's complicated. There are other groups. Negan, Whisperers, The Saviors, a member of the group goes missing, Carl goes crazy, there is a war coming, many of Rick's closest friends bite the big one.

Get ready its all going to hell.
Coral is crazy! I'm just glad he's not in his little b*tch stage he was in during season 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I am wondering when Lucille will appear and kill glenn, or, will they flip the script again.
This isn't helping. Now I just want to see the next episode more than before!!
Old 02-25-2015, 07:10 AM   #9
Tysen

Dude, that Glen scene in the comics was kind of hard to read, lol. I still have images of his caved in skull in my head.
Old 02-25-2015, 12:12 PM   #10
Taco Time

Awesome!
Old 02-26-2015, 10:35 AM   #11
Desertion

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS Transformer Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysen View Post
Oh, ok. Well, if you have any specific questions, please ask. I'm sure what's at the forefront though is recent events from the show. Alexandria (in the comics) is a safe place. However, there are two other communities. The three work in conjunction with each other in order to survive.

The community that provides security is run by a really messed up guy named Neegan, who will more than likely be the next villain on the show. He carries a baseball bat (think it has nails in it, can't recall) which he names Lucille. I won't ruin who "meets" Lucille unless you really want to know.
I think Lucille was wrapped in barbwire
Old 02-26-2015, 02:01 PM   #12
Tysen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertion View Post
I think Lucille was wrapped in barbwire
Oh yeah, you're right.
Old 03-01-2015, 02:19 AM   #13
i2disturbedSS

Drives: 2010 SS L99 IOM
I didn't read past the 1st post but I did not know there was an official comic. Is it a comic you buy in stores or is it online?
Old 03-02-2015, 06:44 AM   #14
Taco Time

That was a great episode! I think that bratty little girl is a secret agent for the other group.