Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 07-07-2010, 11:30 AM   #141
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyLS3SS View Post
Thanks not sure what a brown bear or chocolate factory is so I'm sure I'll find something looking forward to meeting everyone.

Oh by the way Mman looks good
lol The Chocolate Factory is for the ladies its in walking distance of the show area lol, Just up the street a little ways about a half a mile or so lol

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:47 PM   #142
CarNutzCustomz

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
We are bringing our shop cars (2010 SS/RS and 1969 SS), along with some customer rides like a 2009 Cadillac CTS-V, etc. Some of our Seattle Seahawk customers with new Camaros and some old school Chevy's may stop by as well.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:55 PM   #143
Jayhawk500

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Planning on being there

Can we registar the day of the show or mail it in with only a few days remaining. My training for this weekend was cancelled. I'll be there.
What's the best route coming from the south on I-5?

2010 2SS/RS, Six speed, Rally Yellow w/ Black Painted Stripes, Boston Acoustic Stereo, Polished 20" wheels, Solo Mach X Catback Exhaust, Solo HF Cats, Halltech CAI, Full Dash & Door ABL, ABL Lit Homelink Buttons, HUD Installed, Ride Tunes, Full Electric Passenger Seat, Fbodfather signed, VIN # 4492, PAID OFF!!!
2010 Yellow 2SS/RS with black painted Stripes...$37,000.00; Ride Tones sound system and remote...$ 40.00; Seeing the kids faces (Young and Old) light up and almost wet their pants....Priceless!!!
Jayhawk500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:58 PM   #144
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk500 View Post
Can we registar the day of the show or mail it in with only a few days remaining. My training for this weekend was cancelled. I'll be there.
What's the best route coming from the south on I-5?
yes you can pay the day of right now thats the best thing to do, since its this weekend lol.

1-5 to 18 then the Issaquah Holbert road follow that out to gillman street & turn right then almost right way a left. lol

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 07-07-2010, 10:26 PM   #145
Jayhawk500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
yes you can pay the day of right now thats the best thing to do, since its this weekend lol.

1-5 to 18 then the Issaquah Holbert road follow that out to gillman street & turn right then almost right way a left. lol
Thank you!

2010 2SS/RS, Six speed, Rally Yellow w/ Black Painted Stripes, Boston Acoustic Stereo, Polished 20" wheels, Solo Mach X Catback Exhaust, Solo HF Cats, Halltech CAI, Full Dash & Door ABL, ABL Lit Homelink Buttons, HUD Installed, Ride Tunes, Full Electric Passenger Seat, Fbodfather signed, VIN # 4492, PAID OFF!!!
2010 Yellow 2SS/RS with black painted Stripes...$37,000.00; Ride Tones sound system and remote...$ 40.00; Seeing the kids faces (Young and Old) light up and almost wet their pants....Priceless!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 10:30 PM   #146
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Thank you!
your welcome my husband & i are going 167 to 18 then up

Old 07-07-2010, 10:41 PM   #147
Jayhawk500

Quote:
your welcome my husband & i are going 167 to 18 then up
Got an address for the drive-in? Mapquest isn't seeing it.

Is there some where we could meet up are drive in together?

Old 07-07-2010, 10:46 PM   #148
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Got an address for the drive-in? Mapquest isn't seeing it.

Is there some where we could meet up are drive in together?
98 NE Gilman BLVD Issaquah

also they have website as well http://www.triplexrootbeer.com/

Old 07-07-2010, 10:47 PM   #149
Jayhawk500

Quote:
98 NE Gilman BLVD Issaquah

also they have website as well http://www.triplexrootbeer.com/
Thanks, no wonder I counldn't find it.

Old 07-07-2010, 10:50 PM   #150
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Thanks, no wonder I counldn't find it.
OH by the way Scott is coming & hes bringing thor.

Those who will be there saturday night at the dinner will be part of the "PROJECT" Its done & will be given to scott shortly after 6pm lol
I hope lol

Old 07-07-2010, 11:10 PM   #151
Jayhawk500

Quote:
OH by the way Scott is coming & hes bringing thor.

Those who will be there saturday night at the dinner will be part of the "PROJECT" Its done & will be given to scott shortly after 6pm lol
I hope lol
Looking forward to seeing him again. The last time we met was in January at the Portland Auto Show.

Old 07-07-2010, 11:14 PM   #152
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Looking forward to seeing him again. The last time we met was in January at the Portland Auto Show.
for me its been since NOV, I was suppose to meet in portland but was sick & husband couldnt take a day off.

Old 07-08-2010, 11:19 AM   #153
GreyLS3SS

scholar & gentlemen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
Brown Bear Car Wash #1030 - www.brownbear.com
22121 Southeast 56th Street, Issaquah - (425) 557-0418
Thank you sir
GreyLS3SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:35 AM   #154
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

for those that were intrested in the drags tonight they are meeting up at 1pm
Well folks, the big weekend is here and the weather couldn’t be more perfect.

Friday July 9th, we will be meeting at the NHRA Northwest Nationals in Kent for Nitro and burgers. We’ll meet at PNWCC member Ed Hauter’s pit space at 1:00 where I’ll cook up some of my famous “Bear Burgers”. Look for his Super Comp dragster #6092 just behind the tower on the road course. The Pro qualifying sessions are at 2:30 and 4:30. Mmmmmmm, Nitro in the nose!

· Saturday Morning, July 10th is the ACCS Road Rally. We’re meeting at Chevrolet of Issaquah at 9:00 AM for breakfast and 2 hours of the finest back roads that Western Washington has to offer. We will finish at Sunset Chevrolet for some more food and kick the tires on some AWESOME Camaros – they have 3 Hennessey Camaros with over 600 HP! Jerry and Joe are the greatest and they have sponsored our show for years. Thanks Guys!

· Saturday PM it’s dinner with the fbodfather, Scott Settlemire - Chevrolet Shows and Events Director at Billy McHale’s Restaurant. (Anybody notice a pattern here? That’s okay, my Chevy has enough power to haul my old, fat ass around J) Scott is a great guy and always has some great insight into the business of cars. It helps that he is a “car guy” to the core.

SUNDAY IS THE BIG SHOW!!!

The 2010 All Camaro and Chevy Show!

The show starts at 8:00 at the XXX Rootbeer Drive-In in Issaquah. Better get there early because this is going to be the biggest show of the year! We have tons of trophies and more vendors than ever. It’s going to be a blast! Pacific Northwest Camaro Club has worked hard for a year to make this the best show ever.

Thanks!

Don Berry

2010 All Chevy Show Director