Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 01-21-2013, 08:25 PM   #211
2Carats

Drives: '12 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Forgive my absence... but now I'm back. For PS3... Im looking to enlist the Camaro5 Clan in one or more of the available Clan Ops on 1/26, 1/27, 2/2, 2/3. If you're available, send me a pm.

Mind controlled by Cerebro
Old 01-22-2013, 08:10 AM   #212
colingordon
Her Name is Mila

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT A6, 2014 Camaro 1LS
Well I don't really ever get on Xbox anymore but I was bored and wanted something to do so I decided to mod my controller.... I simply soldered a chip into my circuit board and now I have 10 modes of fun!

The mod is completely undetectable by Xbox Live, you cannot get banned or in trouble from it. It is completely stealth on your controller, if you put together a modded and a non-modded controller it would look identical....

How it works is after I solder the chip in and close it up and what not you turn your controller on and if you just press the sync button it will turn the mod off and on (your fourth player LED will illuminate depending on if its on and if its off it will not) and to select a mode is hold the right trigger and press the sync button how many times you need to, to get in the mode you want.... (Example: I want to be in mode 6 so I hold the right trigger and press the sync button 6 times and my 4th player LED with blink 6 times to indicated I'm in mode 6) ALL modes are game specific but ALL modes rapid fire speed can be adjusted.... This chips has 3 and 5 round burst (can make any full out weapon in a 3 or 5 round burst weapon), mimic (if you have akimbo and press the right trigger the left trigger automatically presses) and it has rapid fire (make any semi or burst weapon shoot on full auto)

I am willing to do it for anyone that wants it.... I am not selling the controller just the chip and installing if wanted.... It would be really cheap.... Just trying to give my C5 friends a edge on their gaming!!

PM if you have any questions
Old 01-23-2013, 09:38 PM   #213
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by colingordon View Post
Well I don't really ever get on Xbox anymore but I was bored and wanted something to do so I decided to mod my controller.... I simply soldered a chip into my circuit board and now I have 10 modes of fun!

The mod is completely undetectable by Xbox Live, you cannot get banned or in trouble from it. It is completely stealth on your controller, if you put together a modded and a non-modded controller it would look identical....

How it works is after I solder the chip in and close it up and what not you turn your controller on and if you just press the sync button it will turn the mod off and on (your fourth player LED will illuminate depending on if its on and if its off it will not) and to select a mode is hold the right trigger and press the sync button how many times you need to, to get in the mode you want.... (Example: I want to be in mode 6 so I hold the right trigger and press the sync button 6 times and my 4th player LED with blink 6 times to indicated I'm in mode 6) ALL modes are game specific but ALL modes rapid fire speed can be adjusted.... This chips has 3 and 5 round burst (can make any full out weapon in a 3 or 5 round burst weapon), mimic (if you have akimbo and press the right trigger the left trigger automatically presses) and it has rapid fire (make any semi or burst weapon shoot on full auto)

I am willing to do it for anyone that wants it.... I am not selling the controller just the chip and installing if wanted.... It would be really cheap.... Just trying to give my C5 friends a edge on their gaming!!

PM if you have any questions
Thanks for ruining this game. Can't stand when people have to cheat like this. For everyone else, there is DOUBLE XP starting this Friday and running to Monday morning.
2011 Camaro 2SS/RS, Circle D 3200, ADM Transmission Cooler, BTR Valvetrain, Cam Motion .621 .595 228/244 113+4, ARH 1 7/8 full exhaust, Cold Air Inductions, Katech C5R TC, Melling HV, BTR SLR lifters, Trunion Upgrade, LS2 Dampner, LS9 head gaskets, Bo White PTB, MM can, GFX, Subs, B&M Deep transmission pan,
Holley fuel rail, Proform valve covers, relocated coil packs
rberns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:35 PM   #214
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Drives: 2011 Forged LS3 Supercharged/Cammed
Old 01-24-2013, 06:00 AM   #215
colingordon
Her Name is Mila

Quote:
Originally Posted by rberns View Post
Thanks for ruining this game. Can't stand when people have to cheat like this. For everyone else, there is DOUBLE XP starting this Friday and running to Monday morning.
Chill out its not ruining the game.... I hope you understand it's a video game it's not your job.... Some people take it to seriously, it's just having fun. No one is getting paid here
Old 01-25-2013, 07:22 AM   #216
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Well, I have been practicing a little bit on local setting..."combat training".... in order to get familiar with the maps and new things in this game. Boy it won't take long to send the controller for a ride across the room if my luck so farin this game is any indication of things to come....I got spawn killed twice and lost connection once so far....and this is within my own system......that the hell......
I guess double XP weekend will be a good time to start playing live.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:03 PM   #217
TSSUNAMI
It was ninety nine cents!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler
Just keep moving. If you sit still for 10 seconds you die. It's a lot faster paced than previous COD's

Also Hijacked has the WORST spawn flipping.

Drone is a horrible map.

Aftermath is a little too spread out, but if you slow your pace down a little it's easy to get kills.

Standoff, slums, and overflow are great though. Meltdown is pretty fun too.

Turbine is fun to a point, it's a little too spread out imho. I guess I like the smaller more hecitc maps.

LMK how you do this weekend
Old 01-25-2013, 06:53 PM   #218
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Just seeing this thread pop up in my USER CP makes me angry.

I think this COD is by far the worst in the history of the game. And i mean game play wise. Everything else is sweet.

Havent played in a month now.....Blood pressure is sooo much lower
Old 01-26-2013, 07:25 AM   #219
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Ha, well I tried a few games on Friday...... my first attempt was classic....... they dumped me into a great game...as soon as I selected a class, it dumped me in and before I could take a step I was dead from a K9. Respawn and took 4 steps.....dead.... killed by a swarn drone....respawn....ran like hell for 6 steps and got killed by another swarm drone.....UUUUUGGGGHHH!!!! rage quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after that it was better but damn!!!! some of those scorestreaks are a MF'r
Old 01-26-2013, 03:36 PM   #220
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
I officially hate this POS game!! Tried playing last night and got shafted left and right on kills, tried playing this morning and the same damn thing! I am just going to trade this POS game in for something else!
Old 01-26-2013, 04:11 PM   #221
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Like i said before....couple more months and we can cruise the streets together in GTA5 and take out innocent pedestrians and hookers!!
Old 01-26-2013, 05:44 PM   #222
colingordon
Her Name is Mila

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC-SS View Post
Like i said before....couple more months and we can cruise the streets together in GTA5 and take out innocent pedestrians and hookers!!
I'm in!! I honesty hate all CODs after MW2 I will literally be on GTAV 24/7 lol

Colin Gordon
Old 01-26-2013, 05:54 PM   #223
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by colingordon View Post
I'm in!! I honesty hate all CODs after MW2 I will literally be on GTAV 24/7 lol

Colin Gordon
I still play GTA4 now.

Its soo much fun, i drive around with my buddies, then yell at him for shooting someone from the car...."what the hell man"!!! haha when the cops come he gets out shooting and i drive off....EF him im out!!!!
Old 01-26-2013, 06:19 PM   #224
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
PS3: W81SEC is my username who wants some?
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote