Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 05-26-2011, 01:29 PM   #43
kook

Drives: 2010 2SS Yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hired Gun View Post
Man I am bummed. I just found this and did not realize Cincy speed existed. I am just 50 miles from them. Hope to build a relationship with these guys soon. Sorry I am just finding out about you all.

Jared
Same thing happened to me as I am a little farther away than you, but man am I glad I found them. Aweswome guys to deal with.
Magnaflow Street Cat-Back
DOD Delete
Forgestar F-14's and Pedders XA + PKG
Custom grind cam from Cincy Speed
ADM dual fuel pump
ADM AF/Boost gauges
FTI 3200 convertor
Hurst shifter
Cincy Speed Build and Tune 540rwhp
kook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:06 PM   #44
Drew10
Enjoys a good train wreck

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hired Gun View Post
Man I am bummed. I just found this and did not realize Cincy speed existed. I am just 50 miles from them. Hope to build a relationship with these guys soon. Sorry I am just finding out about you all.

Jared
The guys at Cincy Speed do great work and are awsome to work with! Just give them a call and run up for a shop tour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L82RUN View Post
I was at 469rwhp with a Roto-Fab intake, G6X3 cam, hardened springs/rods, Stainless Works 2" long tube headers and Borla S catback. I decided to go without cats.
From this point I jumped in deeper with the Whipple. Only item that changed with that was the cam and I added a double pump fuel pump to feed the beast. Pulled the G6 out and put in the Cincy Speed custom BOOST cam. It's more blower friendly. So I picked up nearly 200rwhp with the Whipple (and Cincy Speed tune of course!! ) Tracey is the MAN

From what I've learned the cam is usually good for around 60hp. Saw evidence of this at dyno day with cars similar in all areas except cam.
I wish the G6X3 cam would yeald the results as the boost cam. I love the sound of good ole G6, but your boost cam still sounded pretty damn good.
Drew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:09 PM   #45
Qwkss

Drives: Hoopty Winter Beater
You guys ROCK!!
We appreciate the support you guys have shown our Shop, but more importantly, the friendship we now have with you all.

Its amazing what the 2010 Camaro has done for business and making new friends!!!
Qwkss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:46 PM   #46
Drew10
Enjoys a good train wreck

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS
After seeing JD's West-ver-by-God-ginia car in action, I think I may enjoy an S/C more than the motor cycle. Besides, people will judge me if I put a car seat on a bike.
Drew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:12 PM   #47
Qwkss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew10 View Post
After seeing JD's West-ver-by-God-ginia car in action, I think I may enjoy an S/C more than the motor cycle. Besides, people will judge me if I put a car seat on a bike.
I ordered a Whipple yesterday and can add another one.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:22 PM   #48
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwkss View Post
Craig,

When you have a moment give me a call. I emailed you my number yesterday.

Nick
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:04 PM   #49
10aSSee D

Drives: Silver 2010 SS Camaro
The guys at Cincy are really top notch!! I drove from Knoxville Tn. for a tune and Dyno Day and had a blast. I am very picky on who touches my car and I would let these guys work on mine anytime. The 4 hour drive was worth every penny for my tune and not to mention the 75 extra horsepower I left with. Met some awesome people and made some new friends can't beat that. Cincy rocks!!!!

ADM built 417, 2.9L Whipple with 3.250 pulley, ADM ported and polished LSA heads,ADM stage3 cam,ADM LSA belt drive system,ADM CAI race scoop, ADM dual fuel pumps, ID 850's, BMR full suspension, Gforce 9 inch kit with 3.5 inch driveshaft, Street Slayer twin carbon clutch, Lingenfelter oil seperator. Tuned by built by ADM Performance, 763rwhp,705rwtq
10aSSee D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:36 PM   #50
2L82RUN

Drives: ABM SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardik2SS View Post
Craig,

Nick
a Think Nick is trying to get the 'farthest traveled to mod' award from Cincy Speed!!! WOO HOO!! Be careful Nick.....it's addicting
Now if we can just get you to bring some of that CA weather in here when you come!!!
2L82RUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:38 PM   #51
2L82RUN

Quote:
Starting to think 'Cybil' hooked a few!! BWAHAHAHA!!!
Whipple FTW!!!!
Old 05-26-2011, 08:39 PM   #52
Jcobra

Drives: 2010 2ss/rs M6
I like eveything about that car. I'm sure you've got a ton of $$ into it but it looks and sounds great.
Jcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:39 PM   #53
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Quote:
a Think Nick is trying to get the 'farthest traveled to mod' award from Cincy Speed!!! WOO HOO!! Be careful Nick.....it's addicting
Now if we can just get you to bring some of that CA weather in here when you come!!!
Wish I could bring my weather with me when I come in.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:56 PM   #54
2L82RUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcobra View Post
I like eveything about that car. I'm sure you've got a ton of $$ into it but it looks and sounds great.
Thanks. I do have a good deal of $$ in mods, but its worth it to me since I'm having a blast with it. Might sound corny, but I've made so many friends that otherwise I never would have met if I didn't own/mod the car. What price tag can you put on good friendships? Problem is there are still several more mods I want to do. Where is the flying dollar sign emoticon? LOL I'd like to do the rear end and I'm gonna have to do the clutch at some point. Not a choice on that one. But first thing on the agenda is getting to Oshawa in two weeks for BBOMG event at the birthplace of my 'Cybil' Can't wait!! Gonna be another great time!!
Old 05-26-2011, 11:30 PM   #55
Qwkss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardik2SS View Post
Craig,

Nick
Im waiting on a call from BES before I call you. Im trying to get a few things lined up for ya...LSx Block is one of them. And the HP you are wanting, add 100+ to that number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10aSSee D View Post
The guys at Cincy are really top notch!! I drove from Knoxville Tn. for a tune and Dyno Day and had a blast. I am very picky on who touches my car and I would let these guys work on mine anytime. The 4 hour drive was worth every penny for my tune and not to mention the 75 extra horsepower I left with. Met some awesome people and made some new friends can't beat that. Cincy rocks!!!!
See above post. Good seeing you and MaryAnn again.

Quote:
Hmmmm...he could ship it out to us, and we could get a Camaro Convoy together and drive it back to him!!
Old 05-27-2011, 09:43 AM   #56
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Quote:
Im waiting on a call from BES before I call you. Im trying to get a few things lined up for ya...LSx Block is one of them. And the HP you are wanting, add 100+ to that number.
Sounds good. I'm in no hurry bud.

+100??