Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 02-04-2013, 02:33 AM   #1
Bostonfan

Drives: 2010 LS Camaro
Good seat covers?

Hey guys.

I'm looking into getting some seat covers for my 2010 LS Camaro. I can't seem to find any that are decent enough to buy. I did some research on Cal Trend seat covers and they sound legit until I read a few reviews saying that around the 3 month mark, they start showing signs of wear. (Fraying etc) Just curious if anyone on here has/knows of any good seat covers that are good quality etc. Thanks
Bostonfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:21 AM   #2
d3rp

Drives: 2012 Black 2LS
Leatherseats.com and katskinz are full replacements. There are other brands out there that other members have tried and got good results. Don't recall the brands tho
Old 02-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #3
KMAN114

Drives: 2010 Black LS
Iggee and clazzio are cheaper options that a lot of members use. They are covers that are available with a few different options
KMAN114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:21 PM   #4
2010SSRSM6

Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Are you wanting a slip on cover or wanting to recover your seats? If you are going to recover, I'd check into Katskins or find a good shop in your area and see what they charge. I'm having my wife's car recovered with leather/suede for a lot less then expected by one of the vendors here in Cali.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:28 AM   #5
Bostonfan

Quote:
Are you wanting a slip on cover or wanting to recover your seats? If you are going to recover, I'd check into Katskins or find a good shop in your area and see what they charge. I'm having my wife's car recovered with leather/suede for a lot less then expected by one of the vendors here in Cali.
I'm wanting seat covers that slip over that fit tight and will last a while.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:14 PM   #6
GhostRS
Veteran

Drives: BLK 2010 2SS/RS
These are the ones that I think Im going to be going for.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272064
GhostRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:40 PM   #7
Cat988h

Drives: Rally yellow 2011 Camaro 1SSRS
I was looking at those too. I got caltrend for my car, black and yellow with the head rest being pure black, that was the selling point for me. The yellow did not match perfect but I am happy with them. http://www.autoanything.com/seat-cov...A4610A0A0.aspx. Sendup your email for pics
ATI Super Damper, Katech C5R Chain, Jannetty 470 Comp Cam, Comp Valve Springs, Mellings Oil Pump, Manley Push Rods, Comp Tringion Upgrade, Cold Air Inductions Intake, 1-7/8 American Racing Headers w Cats, MBRP 3 Inch Exhaust, RX Catch Can, Eaton Tru Trac, 3.91 OEM, DSS Drive And Half Shafts, LPW Diff Cover,3 Inch Noweeds, Amsoil Z-Rod, Tuned by Jannetty Racing
Cat988h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:39 PM   #8
Taintedveins
Shark attack!

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
I personally have iggees and think that they are amazing for price, if I had a larger budget when ordering I probably would have went with cover kings or another company along those lines but I am more then happy with my selection!
Old 03-03-2013, 07:35 PM   #9
Bostonfan

Quote:
I was looking at those too. I got caltrend for my car, black and yellow with the head rest being pure black, that was the selling point for me. The yellow did not match perfect but I am happy with them. http://www.autoanything.com/seat-cov...A4610A0A0.aspx. Sendup your email for pics
Yea i was looking into these too. I'm not feeling very confident about the product after reading some reviews on it. (wear after 3 months, covers not fitting tight, etc.)