Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 09-06-2012, 12:49 PM   #1
Brettzel

Drives: #null
Detailers Domain

I ordered some products from Detailers Domain, somewhat recently, and would like to share my experience with them. The products I ordered are as follows; Uber Spoke Brush, three Uber Microfiber (black) towels, Purple Detailing Gloves (package of mutlitple pairs, forget the exact number), an Uber orange pad (4 inch), a bottle of Menzerna SI 1500, and two bottles of Sonax Full Effect Wheel Cleaner. I have had a chance to use everything but the Menzerna Product and Uber pad. I will start off by reviewing the company, Detailers Domain. I originally placed my order, feeling that it would ship within two days, like reviews have stated, and felt I would have it in 3 as I was only a couple hours away (around 2-3). However, this was not the case. Two or three days had passed since I placed the order, and I was wondering what was causing the delay. So I gave it one more day, before contacting Phil. I wish I had done so earlier, as he explained to me what the issue was. He explained to me how they were waiting for more Sonax to arrive, which is understandable, being that it is such a popular product. He told me on thursday or friday, that the Sonax should arrive Tuesday the following week, and my order would be shipped out shortly after. The shipping was prompt and painless, and the order arrived just as he said it would. Everything was neatly packed, and there was no damage to any of the products(no dents in bottles, ripped bags, etc.). The customer service received from Phil and the Detailers Domain team was excellent,and I would buy from them again, no question. I highly recommend you visit their website (www.detailersdomain.com), and place an order with them the next time you need supplies for car cleaning. I will review the products this weekend, when I can get some more pictures (mainly before and after pictures from use of the products). From what I have done so far though, the quality of the products are superb. Thank you again to the team at Detailers Domain, and more specifically Phil, who made the experience as painless as it was.*

Pictures: Sorry for the opening the package upside down.

Brettzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:40 PM   #2
DetailersDomain

Drives: Audi S4
I appreciate the feedback lmk if you need anything else.
DetailersDomain is offline   Reply With Quote