Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions

Old 04-25-2016, 01:41 AM   #1
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
surprised at all the questions in this section this is a how to section not how do i

This is for DIY how to's not for asking how to do it. surprised they dont get moved.
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 06:45 AM   #2
davesnever

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Hey if you can't ask for help what are we all here for? Not everyone is perfect at everything. Anyhow, take another look at the title of this forum, it does say DIY + instructions and discussions.Just saying, it's nice to be able to come here for help too if you can't figure something out. Sometimes the smallest of things baffle the smartest people!
davesnever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 12:14 PM   #3
JCunningham

there are sections on the forum for asking questions. this is for posting how to diy stuff and the discussion part is how to do it better.
If someone wants to know how to say replace the spark plugs they should look here for a DIY. If it's not here they should go to the engine section and ask there.
Your going to get a lot less traffic here so it's best to post questions in the sections that are there for your questions.
in here if you search for a DIY you get a bunch of questions of how do I instead of how to do.
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
Old 04-25-2016, 12:27 PM   #4
shibbs
Captain Gingerbeard

Drives: 2012 IOM RS/SS 6MT
It's not a section for bitching, either.
Pedders Coilovers, BMR trailing arms and toe-links, Prothane solid poly subframe bushings, JDP Motorsports rear upper control arm bushings, Texas Speed long-tube headers with 2" primaries, modified fully 3" Magnaflow competition catback. CAI cold-air intake. DBA rotors, Hawk pads.

Quote:
'Hellcat' sounds like some kinda 15 year old furry with liek "I'm a blue fox with wings and magical kawaii powers" kind of sh*t.
shibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 01:02 PM   #5
JCunningham

why dont we just ask everything in here then
Old 04-25-2016, 01:25 PM   #6
KaBoom1701
KaBoom1701

Drives: 13' ZL1 Red M6
Roto-Fab Intake, WW Res. kit & Big Gulp Air Scoop, Elite Catch Can, ATI Super Damper & 18% OD Pulley, LF Idler pulley bracket, Metco CC breather, ID850 Injectors, Stainless Power Headers w/ ceramic coating, TR71X Spark Plugs, JMS Fuel Pump Booster, Bo White TB, Tuned by Ted @ Jannetty Racing, Ron Davis HX, D3 Reservoir, Pfadt 1" Springs, Moreno Camber Plates, ZL1 Addons Splitter guard washers, Tow Hook kit & rock guards, Hurst Shifter Billet Plus 6 Speed Short Shifter, ZL1 DRL lighting harness, ZL1 Recaro Seats.
KaBoom1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 02:39 PM   #7
shibbs
Captain Gingerbeard

Drives: 2012 IOM RS/SS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
why dont we just ask everything in here then
See? Now you're asking questions in here, too!!

Pedders Coilovers, BMR trailing arms and toe-links, Prothane solid poly subframe bushings, JDP Motorsports rear upper control arm bushings, Texas Speed long-tube headers with 2" primaries, modified fully 3" Magnaflow competition catback. CAI cold-air intake. DBA rotors, Hawk pads.

Quote:
'Hellcat' sounds like some kinda 15 year old furry with liek "I'm a blue fox with wings and magical kawaii powers" kind of sh*t.
shibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 02:46 PM   #8
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
So, if some post a DIY and then someone ask a question about how they did a certain part or need clarification that's not allowed here? Shoot! Sorry for asking a question in here.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 03:40 PM   #9
Ledzepx

Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro 6sp.
I wanna post something but Im not sure how to ask. Im afraid that I might be in the wrong section. Its a diy question. But apparently I cant ask the question here.
Old 04-25-2016, 04:47 PM   #10
davesnever

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
For what it's worth, sometimes I just enjoy myself here more helping out someone who needs a hand and hopefully someone will do the same for me when I need it.These forums are pretty overwhelming at times. It's easy to get lost so to speak, what I mean is it's easy to read something one day and forget where ya saw it again later. Anyhow last thing I wanna do is argue with people here, life's too short! Any questions? JK !
davesnever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 05:07 PM   #11
Geelouise

Drives: 2011 v6
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaBoom1701 View Post
+1
Geelouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 06:34 PM   #12
Jayjellyfish212

Drives: 2014 1LE
Jayjellyfish212 is offline   Reply With Quote