Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 05-15-2013, 06:47 PM   #15
midnightwarrior
Its so hard

Drives: 2010 SS, 2009 Yamaha Warrior
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSSRSL99 View Post
Damn, I didn't know I had penis envy. Thanks for the insight on that.
You must've been a 3poppa!

for your 21+ years of service! I've got 9 left!
midnightwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:00 PM   #16
Mchlgrrsn
Stroked and blown

Drives: 2010 LS3 2SS
I don't know what inversely proportional means. Lol. I miss my big wheel, it was modded and had a custom paint job. Lol
LME 416 LS3 shortblock/Callies Compstar 4340 4"crank/Callies 6.125 H beams rods/Wiesco 4.07 forged pistons/Cam Motion custom LS1/LME ported heads /maggie TVS2300/I West 8rib 10%OD /3.2 pulley/OD cog drive/JRE tensioner/ID850 /ADM dual fuel/Kooks LT 1 7/8/magna flow2.5 /cat delete/Roto Fab CAI /MGW short throw /SPEC super twin clutch/G Force built trans,carbon syncro rear shaft upgrade /DSS 9"single CF DS /Strange 3.70/31 spline trutrac/MT DR's/earls oil cooler /tuned KHC
Mchlgrrsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:35 PM   #17
SIN R G

Drives: 2008 VW R32, 2011 Synergy Green 2SS
I have been reading this thread. And if I got it right, my penis had something to do with me buying a Camaro. Way to go to my penis, you made a fantastic choice! Umm how do you give your penis a High Five without it looking or sounding really sick?
SIN R G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:57 PM   #18
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
I have a Sonic. I am not worthy to be in this forum...
Old 05-15-2013, 08:17 PM   #19
Rhyder

Drives: 2012 45 Anniversary Vert
why does anyone care? its a computer screen, if you don't like how people are acting, and they aren't breaking forum rules, move off the thread.

As long as there is no rule breaking, who is anyone on here to tell others what to do and not do? If you have a thin skin you probably shouldn't be on here or any internet forum made up of a large group of diverse people from different cultures.

Also what appears to you to be animosity may and often is nothing of the sort, there's ribbing going on, inside jokes between members and general differences of opinion.

Maybe I do think a V6 is an inferior product to a V8, I have every right to state that fact on this forum....again as long as I don't break the rules and directly attack another member, noone has any business telling me I cant state that.

I don't happen to have that opinion, but as an example it proves my point.

There is such a thing as freedom of speech, I'm allowed to have my opinion and to state it in such a way I want as long as its not breaking Forum rules.

Don't try to force me to conform to some form of posting that you feel is proper, if you don't like what is said, go to another thread, or ignore the post.

I'm not specifically pointing at you, but these we all need to get along threads pop up every once in awhile and I want to respond.
Rhyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:43 PM   #20
2012-1822

Drives: Black ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mchlgrrsn View Post
I don't know what inversely proportional means. Lol. I miss my big wheel, it was modded and had a custom paint job. Lol
And tassels

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIN R G View Post
I have been reading this thread. And if I got it right, my penis had something to do with me buying a Camaro. Way to go to my penis, you made a fantastic choice! Umm how do you give your penis a High Five without it looking or sounding really sick?
Yep, my penis is pretty smart, let it lead me through high school and I done gradumatated and everything
Old 05-15-2013, 08:50 PM   #21
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by family man View Post
I like pepperoni and ham on my pizza.
don't forget the bacon
Old 05-16-2013, 04:42 AM   #22
markas214

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS L99 SIM convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyder View Post
why does anyone care? its a computer screen, if you don't like how people are a...

Don't try to force me to conform to some form of posting that you feel is proper, if you don't like what is said, go to another thread, or ignore the post.

I'm not specifically pointing at you, but these we all need to get along threads pop up every once in awhile and I want to respond.
We go through this all the time on the astronomy forum. Everyone knows Jupiter is the coolest planet but every now and then someone comes along insisting it's Uranus because it sounds like "your anus".
markas214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:47 AM   #23
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by markas214 View Post
Wow never spent much time on this forum but there sure is a lot of arguing and animosity among various car owners.

We all know that the more expensive and faster the car the cooler the owner and that penis size is inversely proportional to how much your car costs and how fast it is. For women of course it's penis envy for the latter.

Please remember though we are all way cooler than those who ride scooters and oversized tricycles with a giant basket between the rear wheels. For this we we should all be grateful We are part of a family, a band of cool Camaro owners. None are ever uncool. Some are just way cooler than others because they bought a different trim level.

So whether you drive an LS or soon to be available Z28 respect each other as we have a common bond that can never be broken uness of course you total you car, trade it in for a Mustang, lose your license because your family or doctor turned you in for being old, blind or senile, etc. Just don't call it a Cammy or 'maro and we will all be fine.

Can we make this a sticky?

Says the guy with an auto ss

AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:01 AM   #24
Mchlgrrsn
Stroked and blown

Drives: 2010 LS3 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by markas214 View Post
We go through this all the time on the astronomy forum. Everyone knows Jupiter is the coolest planet but every now and then someone comes along insisting it's Uranus because it sounds like "your anus".
Hmmmm ... First a penis reference, now an anus reference. I will show a little a restraint and not keep typing. So far this thread is not very cool at all
LME 416 LS3 shortblock/Callies Compstar 4340 4"crank/Callies 6.125 H beams rods/Wiesco 4.07 forged pistons/Cam Motion custom LS1/LME ported heads /maggie TVS2300/I West 8rib 10%OD /3.2 pulley/OD cog drive/JRE tensioner/ID850 /ADM dual fuel/Kooks LT 1 7/8/magna flow2.5 /cat delete/Roto Fab CAI /MGW short throw /SPEC super twin clutch/G Force built trans,carbon syncro rear shaft upgrade /DSS 9"single CF DS /Strange 3.70/31 spline trutrac/MT DR's/earls oil cooler /tuned KHC
Mchlgrrsn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 08:35 AM   #25
markas214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mchlgrrsn View Post
Hmmmm ... First a penis reference, now an anus reference. I will show a little a restraint and not keep typing. So far this thread is not very cool at all
No keep typing. Please! You make a point. If you don't like the thread don't read it. ******! Is that better? The censored word starts with a v and is a part of the female anatomy. Flame on if you like.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:37 AM   #26
markas214

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
Says the guy with an auto ss

2SS/RS convertible. Get it right.