Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)

Old 08-03-2012, 09:25 PM   #1
TBone
Negative Camber Junkie

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3/6MN ABM 1 of 23
A Great Big Thank You

On the drive down to the fest from Chicago my headlight covers that I bought from Dan and Josh of Pro Custom Products flew off my car. I spoke with others who made the trek from various parts of the country while driving with their covers on and everyone else made it with theirs still on. How mine disappeared I have NO idea but I brought this to Pro Custom Products attention at their both and they TOTALLY stood by their product.

Dan grabbed another pair of ABM covers and test fit them on my car to make sure it was not something wonky with either the covers or my car and then let me keep the brand new set.

THANK YOU FOR STANDING BEHIND YOUR PRODUCT!!!!!

They are great guys and a great company and really turned what could have been a rotten C5Fest3 into a GREAT fest for me.

Thanks again guys, you rock!!

T.
I can't wait for my next
Track fix.
DA HAWKS OWN DA CUP!!!!!
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:29 PM   #2
jeffswhitess

Drives: 2010 ss2 white w/gold stripes
I too got to meet Dan and Josh at Cfest. They are great guy's. Just wish we had more time to chat!I know that I helped sell some covers cause a lot of guy's said they got to see the covers on cars at the show. Funny thing is the White covers sold out. I kinda think Dan and Josh should pay me a % of sales . LOL!

Jeff
jeffswhitess is offline   Reply With Quote