Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 03-19-2009, 09:32 PM   #43
Gentry78
HOOK'EM

Drives: 97 c1500/92 olds
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdjizm View Post
ok you win no need to get defensive i dont argue over the internet especially when i dont care what car is faster thats not why i bought my car... all i said was top model to top model... i didnt condone sadism simmah down... everything going to be ok.
<---i love this little guy
are you even going to be getting yourself a camaro? because you seem to really love your car(as you should its yours) and it seems like you will never part ways with your car. so if your not why did you even come to a camaro forum, just to talk about how much you love your car cuz thats what most of your post are about. go to a mustang forum to do that.

but i will say i do think your post are funny to us camaro guys
Gentry78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:38 PM   #44
RallyFever

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
[

I bet the ones you didnt race went on to tell their buddies they whooped your ass too.
I'm sure they did; well, at least to anyone that would actually believe them???????

No worries here, rice burners try too.

This is my main concern with being the first on the block with my 2SS - - every dang knucklhead out there is going to try to push my buttons.
RallyFever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:40 PM   #45
JMAN311

Drives: 2013 F-150 Limited
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentry78 View Post
are you even going to be getting yourself a camaro? because you seem to really love your car(as you should its yours) and it seems like you will never part ways with your car. so if your not why did you even come to a camaro forum, just to talk about how much you love your car cuz thats what most of your post are about. go to a mustang forum to do that.

I think he adds a good point of view. He doesn't seem to take things too seriously and hasn't bashed anyone

And besides....I can piss farther than him so he should stay
2013 Camaro ZL1 A6|SIM
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS|M6|CGM Exterior|Gray Int
2000 Camaro SS|M6|SLP headers|SLP center mounted quad exhaust|Magnaflow muffler|Hypertech programmed
2001 Corvette|M6|LG Motorsports Headers|Corsa Touring Cat-back|Magnaflow X Pipe|Hurst short-throw|Dyno tuned
JMAN311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:42 PM   #46
RallyFever

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAN311 View Post
I think he adds a good point of view. He doesn't seem to take things too seriously and hasn't bashed anyone

And besides....I can piss farther than him so he should stay
+1
Old 03-19-2009, 09:42 PM   #47
fdjizm
Account Suspended

Drives: 2008 Mustang GT/CS
Quote:

well because this is the internet... and i can visit millions of sites around the world... about any car and no i'm not parting ways with my car.

click here and type in "mustang" for the search criteria.... http://www.camaro5.com/forums/search.php

weird how many results you get

i cant park my mustang here? chevy only? little uptight aroudn here it's not like your car ever got disconti.... oh wait...
fdjizm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:46 PM   #48
Camarino
DrIvE iT LiKe Ya STOLE It

Drives: 2005 Mustang, '68 Camaro Z28
Quote:
well because this is the internet... and i can visit millions of sites around the world... about any car and no i'm not parting ways with my car.

click here and type in "mustang" for the search criteria.... http://www.camaro5.com/forums/search.php

i cant park my mustang here? chevy only? little uptight aroudn here it's not like your car ever got disconti.... oh wait...

Quote:

Last time i checked teh requirements for this site weren't YOU MUST OWN OR HAVE ORDERED A CAMARO
doesn't matter if he is or isn't i REEEEAAALLY want a Camaro but idk if i can get one until maybe next year, does that mean i shouldn't be here ?
He wants to be here maybe bcuz he likes the Camaro but likes his car more
I've loved Camaro since i was a kid (thnx to my dad) but he also taught me to respect other people's cars and appreciate all cars in general

and before anyone says it, i drive a mustang but Ive always been a Bowtie guy, but i bought a mustang last year bcuz my car crapped out and the mustang was SOOOO cheap (private/motivated seller)
Old 03-19-2009, 09:47 PM   #49
JMAN311

Hey fd, just curious if you have dyno'd your car at all. Got any stock baseline and after mod results? What do those stock GT's usually put down to the wheels? 260ish?
2013 Camaro ZL1 A6|SIM
2000 Camaro SS|M6|SLP headers|SLP center mounted quad exhaust|Magnaflow muffler|Hypertech programmed
2001 Corvette|M6|LG Motorsports Headers|Corsa Touring Cat-back|Magnaflow X Pipe|Hurst short-throw|Dyno tuned
Old 03-19-2009, 09:48 PM   #50
fdjizm
Account Suspended

btw i do like the look of the camaro for anyone interested and wanted to learn more about what technology improvements GM was doing with the car, but im not afraid to go back and forth with a few e-penis holders. i can hold my own TRUST ME

edit: yes jman i got 269 to the wheels before the cai/tune... 291 afterwards... and 288 with the bamachips tune. i really dont plan on doing much more or ever getting supercharged... she's got enough pep for me as it is... so im straight
Old 03-19-2009, 09:52 PM   #51
RallyFever

Quote:
btw i do like the look of the camaro for anyone interested and wanted to learn more about what technology improvements GM was doing with the car, but im not afraid to go back and forth with a few e-penis holders. i can hold my own TRUST ME

edit: yes jman i got 269 to the wheels before the cai/tune... 291 afterwards... and 288 with the bamachips tune. i really dont plan on doing much more or ever getting supercharged... she's got enough pep for me as it is... so im straight
Old 03-19-2009, 09:53 PM   #52
454lsxss

Drives: 07 Scion tC. for now...
Quote:

and you said we were silly...
from all i've seen so far every time someone replies with an intelligent answer to one of your posts you just say something completely off topic. [and or dumb] like your car no offense of course
454lsxss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 09:56 PM   #53
JMAN311

Quote:

269 ain't bad at all for stock. does it have the 5-spd manual trans? (I still don't get why to this date they don't just slap a 6-spd in the GT )
2013 Camaro ZL1 A6|SIM
Old 03-19-2009, 09:56 PM   #54
fdjizm
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by 454lsxss View Post
from all i've seen so far every time someone replies with an intelligent answer to one of your posts you just say something completely off topic. [and or dumb] like your car no offense of course
well because it's simply "not that serious" not with me at least... i really dont take much personal and not concerned with the mustang vs camaro war, but i will park my mustang right here if i feel like it..

this is the internet last time i checked nobody owned it. if you have a problem with me being here, ignore me. if you want to be a jerk about it i will most definitely beat you at it.

issues? concerns? proceed...

edti: yes j man 5 speed. and probably because i would shift into reverse by accident XD
Old 03-19-2009, 09:58 PM   #55
Camarino
DrIvE iT LiKe Ya STOLE It

Drives: 2005 Mustang, '68 Camaro Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by 454lsxss View Post

you just said something REALLY dumb
-
Quote:
[and or dumb] like your car
maybe he just doesn;t give a sh^^ bcuz he likes his car no matter what
and if we're gunna go with personal attacks here i'd take his mustang over your TC anyday
Old 03-19-2009, 09:58 PM   #56
Blownhotrodder

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Mustang guys have no reason to hang their heads. Afterall, their model didnt get axed because of lack of interest. And if I remember correctly the camaro at that time also had more horsepower. If only it were just about hp figures eh?
Blownhotrodder is offline   Reply With Quote