Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 10:14 PM   #57
AmericanMuscleCars
Teenage Dream Camaro

Drives: A Visually Stunning Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Actually since he didn't see the REASON why you parked in front of his house, and he DID know you'd been detailing it, he probably came home and saw it parked in front of HIS house knowing full well you could have easily parked at your own. So in his mind he probably thought you were making some kind of "in your face" statement at him and that's why he turned on his sprinklers.

You might try just going over there and talking to him and explained why you parked there instead of descending into an escalation war that tend to get out of control and result in much more expensive issues than just some water spots.
Hmmm... never thought of it that way. But handle it reasonably? No way lol!
Old 06-21-2013, 10:14 PM   #58
RonnieG

Drives: 2013 AGM 1LE/2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neriah View Post
Or, you could just knock on his door, or could have walked across the street to talk to him, I mean, Men have conversations and work out issues. Children play games. Just my .02
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerGA View Post
Don't be childish. Go talk to him.... still the best way to communicate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHIOSS View Post
Unbelievable, they are just cars I can't believe people can be so serious.
I think it's totally stupid, I have nothing against Mustang owners. Why
would anyone make it personal just because someone owns a particular
car????

Russ
OP, don't listen to these guys... they're no fun and if everyone had this mentality there wouldn't be threads like this for people to enjoy..

obviously from what you've said, this guy isn't someone you'd want to talk to.. from his actions i wouldn't even wanna talk to this guy..

he's mad that camaro>mustang and deserves whatever you've got planned

there's nothing wrong with having harmless fun

kinda makes me wish i had a neighbor rivalry... my neighbor across the street went and bought a silver camaro and now their mustang got kicked out of the garage and sits on the street.. haha

maybe ill start one with the neighbor next door with the 2 prius'... i bet he hates us both..
Old 06-21-2013, 10:36 PM   #59
Mutant Racer

Drives: 2015 2LT Torch Red C7 Stingray
I drink beer with my neighbors and watch hockey games, run muscle cars, chase girls, ya know...fun stuff.

Put the drama down and go live it up fellas. If you can't find a way to make that happen, stop on by.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:40 PM   #60
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro VR 2SS/RS & Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Actually since he didn't see the REASON why you parked in front of his house, and he DID know you'd been detailing it, he probably came home and saw it parked in front of HIS house knowing full well you could have easily parked at your own. So in his mind he probably thought you were making some kind of "in your face" statement at him and that's why he turned on his sprinklers.

You might try just going over there and talking to him and explained why you parked there instead of descending into an escalation war that tend to get out of control and result in much more expensive issues than just some water spots.
then... if the neighbor comes and Park in front of his house , then he deserves to get what's owed to him! which is a waterwar
Old 06-21-2013, 10:43 PM   #61
Badbubba
GrINned & JUICEd

Drives: 15STI, 10Expy, 10 2SS/RS M6, 47KB1
Lol. Maybe you need to learn a new wave.
GPI SS3 Cam & stuff,N.O. Plate(dedicated fuel tank,progressive,fuel hose upgrade,remote opener,heater,console switches),LNC2000,CTAP,ARH 1 7/8" LTs/gutted cats/X pipe/mufflers,Jet Hot coated LTs,GPI HPT Tune,CAI, Scoop,Rx Catch Can,Gates heater hose relocation, Remote clutch & auto brake res,Metco loop,Momentum Tunnel Brace,TSW Nurb 18",555 & 05,Pfadt trailing arms & toe rods,Autometer WB,Fesler Pillar Pod,LED strips (int),Lloyds floor & trunk mats,LED DRL/front turn & license plate,DRL harness,VLEDs tail lights,Plasticoat Bowties. Ord: Oct 5, 2009 Rec: Nov 19, 2009 13.17@112.6 stock
Old 06-21-2013, 10:46 PM   #62
AmericanMuscleCars
Teenage Dream Camaro

Drives: A Visually Stunning Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Racer View Post
I drink beer with my neighbors and watch hockey games, run muscle cars, chase girls, ya know...fun stuff.

Put the drama down and go live it up fellas. If you can't find a way to make that happen, stop on by.
See the thing is, he isn't a person that would do that. He is an impersonable person. He doesn't even wave back, I mean c'mon, RUDE! Name:  Unknown.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  9.4 KB Not the type of person you want to hang out with.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:48 PM   #63
Q'smuscle
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 Camaro VR 2SS/RS & Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Racer View Post

haven't you had a water fight before? calm down it's fun and it's called living life. Water only hurt ppl that don't take showers or baths . LOL
Old 06-21-2013, 10:54 PM   #64
Est.July.4.1776
The pride of the CN

Drives: '13 AGM 2SS/RS M6 & '70 Chevelle SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroKid300 View Post
Why can't you park on the road between 2-6 AM? It seems like it would be more like 2-6 PM or something.
Probably to profile drunks.

Class 1 Freight Rail Conductor - Master Mason - NRA Life Member - Tennessee Squire - Firefighter I & II Certified

My other ride has 4,400+hp and corners like it's on rails... because it is.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:57 PM   #65
Est.July.4.1776
The pride of the CN

Drives: '13 AGM 2SS/RS M6 & '70 Chevelle SS
...Also, I'm glad my neighbors love my Camaro... although I must admit it's fun to hear the kid a few houses away rev up his V6 Mustang when he sees me working on my car... I wonder if his husband owns a car, too. I hope it's manlier than that Mustang...

Class 1 Freight Rail Conductor - Master Mason - NRA Life Member - Tennessee Squire - Firefighter I & II Certified

My other ride has 4,400+hp and corners like it's on rails... because it is.
Old 06-21-2013, 10:58 PM   #66
Aubrey64

Drives: 2010 Camaro LLT/RS
That is an ass hole thing to do
Old 06-21-2013, 11:03 PM   #67
bowtiefamily

Drives: Chevrolet
I say don't get even. Get ahead!
Old 06-22-2013, 12:18 AM   #68
2012-1822

Drives: Black ZL1
I think the best thing you can do is to just keep being friendly with the one finger wave from now on
Old 06-22-2013, 12:19 AM   #69
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
**** it. Turn the hose on that mother****er.

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Old 06-22-2013, 01:06 AM   #70
Austin45
The Logistician

Drives: 2012 LFX 45th Anniversary
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
It's a Ford. Hide his jumper cables and he won't make it to work.
It's funny you say that. I had to jump a friend's F150 so he could make it to work lol

Closed Thread