Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction Discussions

AWE Tuning

Old 08-31-2016, 11:26 AM   #29
Captain Slow

Drives: 2017 SS
2017 support now available.
Captain Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 12:24 PM   #30
Perdieu

Drives: 2017 Nightfall Grey Auto 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ADM PERFORMANCE View Post
Bring it by our shop,Maybe we can get the ball rolling for all on here.

Maybe some ADM Free stuff to boot
Can you toss a LT4 blower set up on it if so I'll head that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
2017 support now available.
Not everything.. A8 's TCM's are not covered yet
Perdieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 11:44 AM   #31
Mitchrr1

Drives: 2016 SS
Exclamation 2016 2SS ECM Issues

So I had issues in December with the car downshifting all by itself. Then it would not shift at all from 1rst. They replaced the ECM, TCM & PSCM. Now I just took it for its first oil change. They kept the car. Said it should not even start much less run perfectly as it does. I do get an engine light every now and again but it goes off within two restarts. They said the ECM is full of codes and nothing seems to be communicating the way it should between the tranny, ECM, power steering and they do not feel it is safe to drive. The only thing I have done to the car is an axle back delete with Flow Master Outlaw exhaust. Has anyone else had these type ECM issues or what could be the problem? They said they have a GM Tech coming in next week and that is all he does is ECM issues. He is an "Expert". PfffffffffT. I want my car back.
Mitchrr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 03:17 AM   #32
RideZX6R
Probably tired right now

Drives: 1Lap1LE | EV6 FE | 18 F150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchrr1 View Post
So I had issues in December with the car downshifting all by itself. Then it would not shift at all from 1rst. They replaced the ECM, TCM & PSCM. Now I just took it for its first oil change. They kept the car. Said it should not even start much less run perfectly as it does. I do get an engine light every now and again but it goes off within two restarts. They said the ECM is full of codes and nothing seems to be communicating the way it should between the tranny, ECM, power steering and they do not feel it is safe to drive. The only thing I have done to the car is an axle back delete with Flow Master Outlaw exhaust. Has anyone else had these type ECM issues or what could be the problem? They said they have a GM Tech coming in next week and that is all he does is ECM issues. He is an "Expert". PfffffffffT. I want my car back.
Make a new thread for this as opposed to digging up an 8 month old one - especially since this is somewhat unrelated
'22 Kia EV6 First Edition
'18 RS3 (1 of 2) Cumulus Blue
'24 911 T (ordered)

Formers...
'19 RS5 Sportback Sonoma Green | '07 Cayman S 6MT | '16 Audi S3 Prestige Viper Green (APR Stage 3+) | '19 Mustang Shelby GT350R | '17 SS 1LE MBM 575whp all-motor
RideZX6R is offline   Reply With Quote