Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 04-01-2014, 08:10 PM   #71
DSX_Camaro

Drives: 2013 SW 2LT/RS LFX/AY6
Yeah, I6s sound best... 60 degree V6s always sound kinda meh.
K&N CAI, 1LE Strut Tower Brace, Elite Engineering Catch Can and Clean Side Separator, Apex Scoop w/ Washer Relocation Kit, CTS Front Calipers and Rotors, JacFab Ported Intake Manifold, JacFab Intake Manifold Spacer, 80mm Overkill Throttle Body, SS Brake Lines, Ideal Garage Master Cylinder, Monster Twin Disc Clutch, NPP Retrofit w/ Magnaflow Resonated X, ARH Catless Downpipes, JRE Built 3.45 Diff, 1LE Axles, 1LE Hubs, Overkill Tuned, BMR Anti Wheel-hop Kit Stage I, ACS TL1 Hood Insert, ZL1 Spoiler
DSX_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:02 PM   #72
Black Knight

Drives: Supercharged LLT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Gray View Post
I took the short way from the start. I loved Magna flow catback sound and bought it then I went for CAI intake, then SW LTs, then Vmax TB with MACE ported IM with the 25mm isolator.

Trifecta tuned. The car sounds like a V8 on idle, and the sounds kicks exactly when I want it.

The only issue with Magna flow is the in cabin noise. You feel it under your seat, but I dont mind

On S mode with the winter breeze the car launches like a missile
Could you describe this cabin noise . ? Does any body else have this noise with their set up
Old 04-02-2014, 05:48 PM   #73
Emig5m
100% Sport Møde

Drives: '17 Civic SI + '04 SVT Lightning
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyCamaro View Post
You just need some nice Borlas from what you are describing you want. I'll post up some video clips of mine.

Not bad. Some searching for the cheapest prices the Borlas come out a little cheaper too. I read that Borla actually makes the GM part? Is it the same exact exhaust or is the GM just made by Borla but a bit different to make the GM part it's own unique part? Just to double check to make sure I get the exact part I need, can you link me to the Borla exhaust for the 2011 V6 Camaro?

Chevy struck it with the look of the V6 with the RS package. I think they should up the 1lt/2lt with the RS package a notch by making it sound better stock over the lower models.

Oh and if you never heard the GM one, here's a video....

Emig5m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 07:56 PM   #74
Chimera

Drives: Camaro RS 2013
hey, how do you guys fit this x pipe on a 3 inch exahsut since outlets on it are 2.5
Chimera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 08:06 PM   #75
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
I need to get some good video of the new set-up with the Specially designed H-pipe system American Racing Headers made for me. It sounds great with their long tube headers. My camera crapped out on me. Maybe I can get a solo run this weekend at the drag strip with my GoPro.
Old 11-04-2015, 08:27 PM   #76
VTSummit
Consistently inconsistent

Drives: 2015 2LT Summit White
The GM axle back is, in fact, a Borla. I have compared them side by side and the only difference is the logo embossed in the tips. I run a Borla on mine and the idle tone is very deep and mellow. Was curious if the Magnaflow resonated X would make it TOO mellow. I'm even considering losing the Borlas, adding the Magnaflow X just running resonated tips without mufflers. I don't mind a 'little' obnoxiousness. I must admit, out of all the ones I've heard (it's hard to judge by cell phone videos) that the Borla sounds the best to me.
2015 2LT Ported TB, Ported intake, JACFAB intake spacer, Borla exhaust, IPF 91 tune, Complete 1/LE suspension, Brembo brakes, Goodridge lines, Elite catch can, CAI with Thermo-wrap, 275/40-20 x 10's all around, Z/28 spoiler, GM splitter, Alpine/Polk stereo with AudiControl interface.
VTSummit is offline   Reply With Quote