Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 04-10-2013, 10:38 PM   #1
ZL1Lover1

Drives: High Ho Silver!
HID's/ Halo Headlights (ColorChanging)

Hello everyone. I have a set of Flash Tech lights with color shifting halos, a remote, and they also include fog lights with halos. The lights themselves are HID's with a matte black painted inside to not reflect the light so the halo's appear more natural.

I'm going to back to school this summer and need some extra money for books and classes so i'm trying to sell these so i can put my stock lights back in. I have all necessary HID Ballasts, harnesses, controller box, remote and etc.. Message me for details and pictures and i'll reply as expediently as possible.

Last edited by ZL1Lover1; 04-12-2013 at 12:07 AM.
ZL1Lover1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:55 PM   #2
DaFisch
Master Amateur Mechanic

Drives: Victory Red 2011 2SS/RS
Pics and price?
DaFisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:09 PM   #3
SIM Curly

Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
Intrested. Need pics and price though
Old 04-11-2013, 02:16 AM   #4
BiG_TiMe

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
gonna need some legit pics
Old 04-11-2013, 11:59 PM   #5
ZL1Lover1

Thank you everyone for responding!! I have a couple pics i can post up really fast, but to show some current ones i'll need a couple of days.

I have them on Red, blue, and green in these photos because those are my personal favorite colors. There are yellow, purple, teal, blue, green, white, and red presets if i didn't forget any. They can also slowly change between certain colors. Which gives you the ability to make them orange if you choose or a greenish purple and things like that...

Old 04-12-2013, 01:18 AM   #6
TMAJ

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS
Pm me a price
TMAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:23 PM   #7
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners

Drives: 2010 SGM
Pm me a price
Synerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:23 PM   #8
Kevinshawnm
Biggz

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS L99 Rally Yellow
PM me a price please.
Kevinshawnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:29 PM   #9
awfarley

Drives: 2011 5.7L Tundra Double-Cab X-SP
Looks like you had the dreaded resistor blowout on the FlashTech halos. Three leds in a series connected to each resistor so when one goes three in a row "burn out". My foglight rings were like that except it only affects one color led. I see your red ring has 3 missing lights so when they are on say.. purple, the three leds that are burned out will appear blue still (blue+red=purple).

It sucks because any color combination that usually requires red will always be off on those three leds. I had three leds in both foglights go bad and also three leds in my left headlight halo. That is why I didn't even bother taking my headlights out when I traded it in. I didn't figure the removal time plus the loss of money due to someone not wanting a somewhat messed up set of lights would be worth it.

The only reason I even posted is to inform the potential buyer considering that info isn't present in the original post. Always use caution when buying from someone with low post count. No offense to OP but I've seen far too many people get scammed lol.

But you seem to be a legit seller so.... GLWS!
awfarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:27 AM   #10
ZL1Lover1

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfarley View Post
Looks like you had the dreaded resistor blowout on the FlashTech halos. Three leds in a series connected to each resistor so when one goes three in a row "burn out". My foglight rings were like that except it only affects one color led. I see your red ring has 3 missing lights so when they are on say.. purple, the three leds that are burned out will appear blue still (blue+red=purple).

It sucks because any color combination that usually requires red will always be off on those three leds. I had three leds in both foglights go bad and also three leds in my left headlight halo. That is why I didn't even bother taking my headlights out when I traded it in. I didn't figure the removal time plus the loss of money due to someone not wanting a somewhat messed up set of lights would be worth it.

The only reason I even posted is to inform the potential buyer considering that info isn't present in the original post. Always use caution when buying from someone with low post count. No offense to OP but I've seen far too many people get scammed lol.

But you seem to be a legit seller so.... GLWS!
I didn't even know that was a resistor issue. I thought that was just the shutter speed on my camera not picking up part of the light. If it is a damaged part i am open to negotiations on the price. The main thing is i just need a few extra bucks for my books this upcoming semester! Oh and I've been really busy and been meaning to post a picture of the HID part of this package.

I also wanted to inform everyone that there is a slight damaged part to these headlights but it is easily fixable. It's the plastic piece that goes around the HID that fell off due to me driving over my cattle guard at my house. The vibrations made it loosen. To give an idea of the problem here is a picture!

Here is what they looked like freshly installed and working fine. The missing LED's is from my camera. As you can see in the other pictures all LED's are working fine. It's just the way the picture turned out.

Here is what they look like after the loosening of the plastic piece.

Last edited by ZL1Lover1; 04-13-2013 at 12:39 AM.
Old 04-14-2013, 08:03 AM   #11
MrSEO

Drives: Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8
Pm me your best price shipped to 94539 please
MrSEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:38 AM   #12
ZL1Lover1

To give a little more information these are modified halogen lights and fog lights. Painted on the inside to give a better appearance. With FlashTech Colorshifting halos V2. Also with HID's as seen in the above pictures.

I'll include shipping in my price.

I've responded to every post or pm I have received if anyone has more questions please pm me or respond here and i'll get back in a day or two.
Old 04-17-2013, 10:49 PM   #13
ZL1Lover1

Bump!

450$ including shipping is my price.
Old 04-21-2013, 11:58 AM   #14
ZL1Lover1

Bump!