Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 02-03-2011, 04:17 AM   #15
MaRoFreK

Drives: IOM 1SS w/factory Hurst
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEOhioSS View Post
I was just curious cause i work part time at a dealer in the eastern part of the state. Ive heard many people say the same thing about Midstate...no personal experiences with them, but i would say it will eventually catch up to them.
What dealership do you work at? and Mid-State has horrible service. The only thing that kept us going back is the salesman we bought our Camaros off of. He bent over backwards to help us. But he was in a really bad car wreck and has been able to return to work. So we decided to take buisness to Performance and they have been great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr damon View Post
Synergy green 1ss auto grey seats cyber grey stripes!!!
Awesome Man!! I odered mine with Hockey stripes and black interior. And I almost ordered Synergy Green at the last minute lol but wife said no to stick with yellow!

Stainless works Catback with Flowmaster Single Chamber Mufflers, Vararam, Factory Hurst, SLP SS emblems, SLP Skip Shift
MaRoFreK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:27 AM   #16
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
So you keeping the 2010? What is it? Congrats on ... another 5th gen???
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:03 AM   #17
MaRoFreK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhaus76 View Post
So you keeping the 2010? What is it? Congrats on ... another 5th gen???
Nope I'm not keeping it. Its a 1LT Auto. To make a long story short. I had a 2006 Dodge Charger R/T and my wife has two 2010 1LT Camaros one of them was her dads( 1LT RS ). well in May my daughter was born and then in September I deployed and my wife didn't have a 4x4 for winter so she told me if I let her trade off my Charger for a 4x4 that when I got home for leave I could trade her 1LT for an SS.

If ya want me to I'll try and post up some pictures of the Camaros.

Stainless works Catback with Flowmaster Single Chamber Mufflers, Vararam, Factory Hurst, SLP SS emblems, SLP Skip Shift
Old 02-03-2011, 06:54 AM   #18
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRoFreK View Post
Nope I'm not keeping it. Its a 1LT Auto. To make a long story short. I had a 2006 Dodge Charger R/T and my wife has two 2010 1LT Camaros one of them was her dads( 1LT RS ). well in May my daughter was born and then in September I deployed and my wife didn't have a 4x4 for winter so she told me if I let her trade off my Charger for a 4x4 that when I got home for leave I could trade her 1LT for an SS.

If ya want me to I'll try and post up some pictures of the Camaros.
No need to post a pic... I'm quite familiar what all the colors and options of any variation of Camaro looks like. I would like to see the 87 though! I have an all original 89 IROC 350 that my dad bought brand new. He sold it in 91 then I tracked it down in 2008 and bought it back in near showroom condition! I got VERY lucky finding it in the condition it was!

Ok I think I got this...

You - Charger R/T
Her - 1LT (non RS)
Her dad - 1LT RS (not sure how this comes into play). Did he give it to her? Did he pass on? Are you guys claiming his car as yours... ... whatever.

Anyhow, you deploy (thanks for your service ).
She trades your R/T for something 4x4.
You trade her 1LT (non RS) for a 1SS.
Someone still has this 1LT RS from her dad.

Is that right?

Sounds cool, you'll love the SS. Not a fan of RY at all but you have to drive it, not me. . Enjoy!
Old 02-03-2011, 07:28 AM   #19
MaRoFreK

Quote:
No need to post a pic... I'm quite familiar what all the colors and options of any variation of Camaro looks like. I would like to see the 87 though! I have an all original 89 IROC 350 that my dad bought brand new. He sold it in 91 then I tracked it down in 2008 and bought it back in near showroom condition! I got VERY lucky finding it in the condition it was!

Ok I think I got this...

You - Charger R/T
Her - 1LT (non RS)
Her dad - 1LT RS (not sure how this comes into play). Did he give it to her? Did he pass on? Are you guys claiming his car as yours... ... whatever.

Anyhow, you deploy (thanks for your service ).
She trades your R/T for something 4x4.
You trade her 1LT (non RS) for a 1SS.
Someone still has this 1LT RS from her dad.

Is that right?

Sounds cool, you'll love the SS. Not a fan of RY at all but you have to drive it, not me. . Enjoy!
Yes her dad passed away in June he had a 69 350 Camaro and a 2010 1LT RS. HE left the 69 to her brother and the 2010 to her. She traded my R/T for a AWD 2010 Equinox . I'm trading HER 1LT NON RS for my 1SS. Her dads will stay forever!!!

My 87 was givin to me from my dad. It was his first Camaro, My aunt bought it new and later sold it to him. Its in ROUGH shape tho needs a full re-store. Its Black with Silver GFX the Z28 emblems are Orange and I cant seem to find them anywhere. It has red interior Which I striped cause it was bad really bad. Its a 305/auto T-top car. Here is one pic I will download a few more latter on its no jewel but has alot of value to me.
Attached Images

Old 02-03-2011, 07:34 AM   #20
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

I'm sorry to hear about your father in law. Yes, hang on to that one, and your 87. The sentimental value is unmeasurable!! I will keep my 89 forever or till I pass it to my kids (if I ever have any).

Quote:
Yes her dad passed away in June he had a 69 350 Camaro and a 2010 1LT RS. HE left the 69 to her brother and the 2010 to her. She traded my R/T for a AWD 2010 Equinox . I'm trading HER 1LT NON RS for my 1SS. Her dads will stay forever!!!

My 87 was givin to me from my dad. It was his first Camaro, My aunt bought it new and later sold it to him. Its in ROUGH shape tho needs a full re-store. Its Black with Silver GFX the Z28 emblems are Orange and I cant seem to find them anywhere. It has red interior Which I striped cause it was bad really bad. Its a 305/auto T-top car. Here is one pic I will download a few more latter on its no jewel but has alot of value to me.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:40 AM   #21
MaRoFreK

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear about your father in law. Yes, hang on to that one, and your 87. The sentimental value is unmeasurable!! I will keep my 89 forever or till I pass it to my kids (if I ever have any).
My 87 will go to my daughter one day if she wants it lol. But I already have a ton of parts for the 87 my dad also has 2 91s One of em is a Z28 hard top and the other is a RS T-top car. But the Z28 has rearend damage so we are gonna use the Drive tran out of it in my 87. I wanna keep it as close to original as I can so I'll buy red interior and the correct body panels for it. I'd love to see a pic of that 89 you have to! I had a 89 Trans AM GTA and loved it!

Old 02-03-2011, 04:54 PM   #22
SEOhioSS

Drives: 2011 Synergy 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
What dealership do you work at? and Mid-State has horrible service. The only thing that kept us going back is the salesman we bought our Camaros off of. He bent over backwards to help us. But he was in a really bad car wreck and has been able to return to work. So we decided to take buisness to Performance and they have been great.
I worked part time this summer and occasionally now, at McClinton Chevrolet, in Parkersburg. It's also where I just bought my Camaro.
SEOhioSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 05:01 PM   #23
MANAWAR

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS
Congrats brother...... welcome to the 5th gen.

Philadelphia Phillies Fan
GPC
MANAWAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 06:51 PM   #24
MaRoFreK

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEOhioSS View Post
I worked part time this summer and occasionally now, at McClinton Chevrolet, in Parkersburg. It's also where I just bought my Camaro.
I have a couple friends that went to school up there. I live in Buckhannon.

Old 02-03-2011, 10:04 PM   #25
SEOhioSS

Drives: 2011 Synergy 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
I have a couple friends that went to school up there. I live in Buckhannon.
Oh ok. Ive been there a few times, nice part of the state over there.
SEOhioSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:10 PM   #26
Corsair8080

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Congrats! I know I'd be chewing my nails every day until it got here
Corsair8080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:19 PM   #27
Silver2SSRS6spd
Prefer to be blown!

Drives: 2010 Silver/Black 2SS/RS Manual
Congrats on your order and welcome to the board.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:08 PM   #28
MaRoFreK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair8080 View Post
Congrats! I know I'd be chewing my nails every day until it got here
Oh I am lol I'm pretty sure my wife is ready to kill me already haha