Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 11-26-2009, 07:31 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
thanksgiving fun

a couple weeks back we went out & bought two more ATVs
a Polaris Sidekick 250cc (for our son) & a kymco mongoose 300 (for Zhawk)
They got put in the garage & left since its been nothing but nasty the last couple weeks.

Today we pulled them out & had a little fun its still raining out side so my back yard & drive way are mud pits now & everyone had to come in & get changed because we are muddy as heck lol. We even got mine running for a bit.

The sidekick is great alittle on the sporty side for me but very quick.

the mongoose is just like mine but alittle more loose, but still fun.

it was great to get mine running but its still having problems.

So currently on the property
kesea 50 cc (up for sale)
Tao Tao 250cc (POS)
kymco mongoose 90 cc (Now our daughters)
Kymco 250 MXU (mine)
Kymco Mongoose 300 (my husbands)
Polaris sidekick 250 (our sons)

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 07:46 PM   #2
DropTheGloves
Account Suspended

Drives: 2009 TT 335/2009 GSX-R 1000/ECT..
Uhm, ok...cool I guess.
DropTheGloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 08:08 PM   #3
Oddball

Drives: attentively
Iroczlover, I can dig it. I bought myself a Honda TRX200sx new back in '86. Rode that quad every weekend and more for years. If you're not getting muddy, whats the point? Enjoy!
Oddball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 08:14 PM   #4
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropTheGloves View Post
Uhm, ok...cool I guess.
we live on a 1.1 ac place with neighbors right next to us, I mean look out my bedroom window or my living room window & see my neighbors.

The path we made run between the properties & it pisses everyone off that we ride these morning & night when we get a chance.

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 11-26-2009, 08:24 PM   #5
DropTheGloves
Account Suspended

Drives: 2009 TT 335/2009 GSX-R 1000/ECT..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
we live on a 1.1 ac place with neighbors right next to us, I mean look out my bedroom window or my living room window & see my neighbors.

The path we made run between the properties & it pisses everyone off that we ride these morning & night when we get a chance.
I actually prefer not to look out of your window or living room window lol.

Sounds like you do it on purpose. Not a real smart idea.
DropTheGloves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 08:41 PM   #6
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:

around here there is no other place to ride since we dont have a trailer or something to haul them down to the park or mountains. & we dont ride until after 10am & not after 5 or 6 pm at night. So we dont break codes.

The cops have been called by my one neighbors & they said as long as we are doing it on our property & the ATVs are reg with the state when we take them on the road its not an issue.

Heck my neighbors get ticked off when We start up one of the classics to go to a show or start up one of the vettes when we head to work.

Old 11-28-2009, 12:01 PM   #7
Zhawk
Iroc's Love Slave

Drives: 3 Camaros, 1 Vette, a Buick, & a 57
Quote:

Nope, don't intentionally irritate the neighbors but, I'm not losing any sleep over it either. We don't ride too early or too late. I don't beleive in making noise when people are normally trying to sleep.
But, I also believe we should be able to have our fun too. The trail we use allows our place to look nice most of the time. Most of it is in the woods on one side where our neighbors live a normal day/night schedule. The other side, we come back on the driveway and not too close to our other neighbor's place.

One place is always real cool about things and we get along great (that's the one by the woods. The other one complains about everything. Even claiming we rev our engines at 4 AM when we go to work. (I leave at 10PM and Tammy at about 7AM). There's no pleasing her, we maintain decent hours on our fun, why worry to much about it? It would just keep us from doing anything and she would still be upset. She's just not a happy person.

Has anyone seen my sanity? I am hiding from it and don't want it sneaking up on me!
Zhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 01:33 PM   #8
Jamie Mac
NCM-WINR

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM 2014 2LT Stingray
I have a neighbor like that. I've told her on more than one occasion that it's ok to take a break from bitching and be happy for awhile. I've never had an desire to hit a woman but if she was my wife i'd be in jail