Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions

Old 02-12-2011, 06:04 PM   #1
Thrill

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Machine
ColorShift Hook up Project

I just purchased a Synergy green non RS camaro and I have been looking at these lights for a long time. Is there a tutorial to connect the grille lights colorshift halos and fog lights like in the youtube video? but also Is there a way to connect the lights so thay you can also use the factory interior controls to control them also? And is there a way to seperate the lights for legal purposes I.e. "driving". I plan on sycing the footwell lighting with it to but if thats to much to expalin ill wait till later on.

Thx Happy to b part of the Camaro Family!
Thrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:38 AM   #2
Thrill

I guess no one can help me ;;
Old 02-13-2011, 12:12 PM   #3
Autobots
Roll out!

Drives: 2010 ss/rs ls3
Im not sure what you are asking? so you want grille lights and the halo fog lights and uper halos,to run off one switch? as color change Iv seen all halos change at same time so yes on that but as all the lights power of same switch you run a chance to blow some fuses probbly.

On the interior controls to control ? do you mean the power from it or the dimmer part? you could probbly run a thing or two off it but might have to put a bigger fuse in, if you want the dimmer part of it you will need the power side going from the switch

hope this helped
Josh
Old 02-13-2011, 01:12 PM   #4
Thrill

"so you want grille lights and the halo fog lights and uper halos,to run off one switch?"
Run off the Switchs alrdy used in the car. The one that rotates and the dimmer but also be able to use the remote.