Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Exterior Parts & Accessories

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 11-09-2010, 10:35 AM   #1
PFYC

Drives: Yes
Incredibly realistic looking carbon fiber vinyl now available at PFYC.com

Introducing our new realistic looking Carbon Fiber Film: now available at PFYC.com

This new Carbon Fiber Film is a 5 mil thick self-adhesive embossed vinyl that looks like real carbon fiber when installed. You can put it anywhere on the outside or inside of your vehicle.

This vinyl carbon fiber film provides the look of carbon fiber at a fraction of the cost, making it an excellent styling option for customs, show cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, jet skis or ATVs. You can easily heat it to contour over any shape, and it is backed by a 5-year warranty. This makes it an excellent low-cost styling accent for spoilers, interior panels, carbon fiber graphics and stripes, or even entire body panels while adding a nice layer of protection at the same time.

Whether you want to alter your car‘s appearance or refinish worn or damaged interior panels, this carbon fiber film provides a stylish solution. This film can be installed wet or dry on smooth or slightly textured surfaces. Click here to see a technical data sheet.

CAN I GET A SAMPLE? If you want to order a small 6" x 6" sample before you decide to order a larger sheet, you can do so on the ordering page. We charge $1 for this sample to cover postage and the material (there's no profit here).

Click here to place your order:

----------------

Carbon Fiber Interior or Exterior Vinyl Film

----------------

To see a full listing of our brand new 2010 Chevrolet Camaro items, please click here.
To see a full line-up of our current sales and specials for your 2010 Chevrolet Camaro, please click here.
PFYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 11:15 AM   #2
burntOmaro
Bye Bye GD

Drives: 2015 AGM SS (Everyday=1 day closer)
Stuff looks great... just ordered a sample to test it out on a few items. Does this stuff come in other colors or is there anything in the works for other colors? I'm looking for some DIY orange/black carbon fiber. Thanks!

2010 CGM 2SS RS. Atomic Orange Metallic Stripes. Corsa Cat-Back. MGW Short-Throw. H&R Springs. AAC Halo/Fogs. 20" Havoc Wheels. SRP Pedals. RX Catch Can. Kicker L7 & Amp in ******** Stealth. Garys Custom Fenders. Roto-Fab CAI. Pfadt Trailing Arms.
burntOmaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 12:28 PM   #3
linkwpc
The punching cat

Drives: '10 Camaro SS Black W/Hugger&W/IOI
Quote:
Originally Posted by burntOmaro View Post
Stuff looks great... just ordered a sample to test it out on a few items. Does this stuff come in other colors or is there anything in the works for other colors? I'm looking for some DIY orange/black carbon fiber. Thanks!
I would like some orange/black too! But just like that. a little matted style.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:58 PM   #4
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Is there any wet carbon looking vinyl yet?