Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 03-23-2013, 03:41 PM   #1
Black-Out

Drives: himself insane
FS: Technostalgia 6701B LED tail lights

These are almost brand new.

I purchased them new in August '12 from a US vendor (I'm in Canada). Had them installed for a few months, then parked the car for the winter. When it came out of hibernation the lights were acting up. So, they've been shipped back (at my cost) to the manufacturer for repair - which is where they are now (or will be in a day or so!).

Anyhow, since I'm up north, I have to pay for shipping BACK as well! I'm out of work and selling my car - so there's no point in shipping them all the way back here.

I'll take $350 for these - shipping INCLUDED if you're in the states!
They'll be shipped direct from Technostalgia (yes, I've already asked and they said ok).
You're getting like new, for 50-100 off the regular price! Plus saving on shipping and possibly taxes. My loss is your gain (story of my life - sigh).

I accept PayPal.

From the OE's site:
RapidFire™ Brake Light – Each time the brake pedal is pressed, the brake lights flash three times in rapid succession followed by constant on. This feature is sure to wake up all the distracted drivers following your Camaro.

AfterBurner™ taillight – The taillight mode includes all 20 primary LEDs lit but dimmed and 24 more LEDs arranged around the lower ¾ perimeter of each lamp.

User Selectivity – Both the Sequential turn signals and the RapidFire brake lights may be turned-on or off, individually by the end user.

Show-Off Mode – Let’s admit it. You paid a bunch of money for your new Camaro and have outfitted it with Technostalgia LED taillights…you’re ready to show-off to your friends and nemeses. Our Camaro taillights are fitted with a lead wire, when connected to any ground on the car, will cycle the taillights through all their cool functions. A great mode for a car show or late night cruise-in.
{sold} -- 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS - Black on Black. Kooks catted LT's, CAI, Accell 9070c ceramic wires, Barton shifter, custom catback w/Dynomax VT's, quad tips, Pfadt springs/sway bars/trailing arms, Diablosport tuner {Lew tune}, 3.91 gear's, Energy cradle bushings.
Black-Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:39 PM   #2
Black-Out

Bump!

Anyone? Bueller?
{sold} -- 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS - Black on Black. Kooks catted LT's, CAI, Accell 9070c ceramic wires, Barton shifter, custom catback w/Dynomax VT's, quad tips, Pfadt springs/sway bars/trailing arms, Diablosport tuner {Lew tune}, 3.91 gear's, Energy cradle bushings.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:01 PM   #3
Black-Out

Just got an email from them.

They're going to be ready to go on Monday (April 1st - hopefully they're not just fooling - ha ha!).

Have an actual offer of 325, and one tentative other offer.

If I don't get any other offers by next monday, I'll just go in order of highest soonest. Guess that's the fairest?
Old 03-30-2013, 02:49 PM   #4
Black-Out

TTT!
Old 03-31-2013, 10:30 AM   #5
Cuejo

Drives: 2013 2ss/rs
How much to ship to Canada
Cuejo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:10 AM   #6
Black-Out

Not sure what they'll charge to ship them back up here. They said it was only free in the US, at which point I went this route.

I'll ask them tomorrow morning when they open up again.
Old 04-01-2013, 02:29 PM   #7
Black-Out

They say it will be about $35 to ship back to Canada.

Anyhow - best offer by the end of the day gets them. Obviously it'll be the best deal for someone in the states since there's no shipping charges.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:38 PM   #8
GoldCartridgeGamer

Drives: 2014 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew
Pm me!

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
GoldCartridgeGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:25 PM   #9
Black-Out

Best offer so far is $325.

If no higher offers by say 8PM PST, and that the user {......k} doesn't back down, I'll consider these sold.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:34 PM   #10
Cuejo

Did these sell?
Old 04-01-2013, 09:56 PM   #11
Black-Out

Best offer so far is user {........r} at $330.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:00 PM   #12
Cuejo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Out View Post
Best offer so far is user {........r} at $330.
I wouldn't go that high....
Thanks
Old 04-02-2013, 09:06 AM   #13
Black-Out

Hey everyone....
These are now bought & paid for, so ... Sold!

----------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to give Todd at Technostalgia a huge thumbs up for making the warranty as painless as possible on these, and overall giving great customer support.

Good product is one thing, but sometimes it's the after-sales support that really makes a company shine.

Thanks Todd! And to everyone else there.