Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 01-17-2015, 03:29 PM   #1835
hotwheels13

Drives: 2013 Chevrolet Hot Wheels Camaro SS
Yes, he needs to re-think it... we need The Breeze to "...blow down the road" to Charlotte with us in April!
Old 01-23-2015, 02:21 PM   #1836
the_breeze

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels13 View Post
Yes, he needs to re-think it... we need The Breeze to "...blow down the road" to Charlotte with us in April!
I will be there Friday night!
Old 01-23-2015, 11:11 PM   #1837
GMteSSted

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by zfuzz View Post
What is the itinerary? Is the plan to stay all three days (2 days at GoPro Motorplex 1 day at the show)
Seriously what are you folks thinking? Drive down when? GoPro when?
I've looked at the NC group's schedule, looks OK and they are getting some good sponsors.

I'm on the fence, there is a track day at AMS the same weekend.
GMteSSted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 08:04 PM   #1838
Bertha II

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6 SW
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMteSSted View Post
Seriously what are you folks thinking? Drive down when? GoPro when?
I've looked at the NC group's schedule, looks OK and they are getting some good sponsors.

I'm on the fence, there is a track day at AMS the same weekend.
Tentative plans are to leave around 7:00am on Thursday, April 23rd. Drive straight to GoPro, run the carts and check in at hotel at CMS exit. May visit a few NASCAR shops/museums afterward, clean up the cars and get ready for the show on Friday and Saturday. Will head home on Sunday. The girls are planning on going shopping at a couple of the malls that are close by as well, and of course we'll find a few good restaurants while we're there.
TSP Stage 3 Cam, BBK SS/Ceramic Headers, Solo Cats, Borla Exhaust/Deletes, K&N CAI, Lethal Performance Tune, Carbotech Brakes, Phastek Braided Brake Lines, Brake Ducts, BMR/Eibach Springs, Hotchkis Sway Bars & End Links, BMR Chassis Connectors, Vorshlag Camber Plates, 1LE 3.91 Gear, Hurst Shifter, 2017 ZL1 Wheels, ZL1 Grille and Ground Effects, SLP Splitter, MPD1 Spoiler, Oracle Interior Lighting, Gen5DIY Headlight/Halo/DRL System
Bertha II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2015, 02:24 PM   #1839
GMteSSted

Show doesn't start until Friday evening? I presumed carts Friday day, I can't do Thursday. Too much cost for me to add extra hotel day, plus day off from work, just to ride carts for an hour or so....
What are you going to do all day Friday?
Old 01-25-2015, 03:22 PM   #1840
Bertha II

Quote:
Show doesn't start until Friday evening? I presumed carts Friday day, I can't do Thursday. Too much cost for me to add extra hotel day, plus day off from work, just to ride carts for an hour or so....
GoPro is hosting an outside go cart event on Fri, Sat & Sun. Will not be open to the public like we had last November, thus the Thursday plans. The Camaro Gathering will be a lot like Camaro5 Fest was at Indy, so they'll be a lot of cars at the host hotel to see on Friday. We may hit a NASCAR shop or museum on Friday if we get the chance. The Breeze is coming over late Friday evening after work to meet us as he doesn't have enough vacation time to make it on Thursday and Friday.
TSP Stage 3 Cam, BBK SS/Ceramic Headers, Solo Cats, Borla Exhaust/Deletes, K&N CAI, Lethal Performance Tune, Carbotech Brakes, Phastek Braided Brake Lines, Brake Ducts, BMR/Eibach Springs, Hotchkis Sway Bars & End Links, BMR Chassis Connectors, Vorshlag Camber Plates, 1LE 3.91 Gear, Hurst Shifter, 2017 ZL1 Wheels, ZL1 Grille and Ground Effects, SLP Splitter, MPD1 Spoiler, Oracle Interior Lighting, Gen5DIY Headlight/Halo/DRL System
Old 03-02-2015, 08:35 PM   #1841
GMteSSted

Here is the sign up thread for the track day on Thursday at Camaro Fest. I plan on doing the track day on Thursday and letting my youngest driver drag race on Fri/Sat.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=398042&page=4
Old 03-05-2015, 07:11 PM   #1842
the_breeze

Food City Fan Day at Bristol

Food City has once again invited Muscle Car Ministries to be a part of the Food City Fan Day at the track on April 17th. We will display our cars in the event. We get arm bans for free food and drinks while we are at the event. We will be leaving from the Burger King on Strawplains Pike at 9am. We will be on display from 12 to 9pm. Due to insurance, we have to stay at the event until 9pm. Everyone is invited. Come be a part of the Bristol experience!

Also, some of us are going up Thursday night and do some track laps and spend the night there. More on that to come!

Please PM me if you would like to go!
Old 03-07-2015, 08:07 AM   #1843
Bertha II

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_breeze View Post
Food City has once again invited Muscle Car Ministries to be a part of the Food City Fan Day at the track on April 17th. We will display our cars in the event. We get arm bans for free food and drinks while we are at the event. We will be leaving from the Burger King on Strawplains Pike at 9am. We will be on display from 12 to 9pm. Due to insurance, we have to stay at the event until 9pm. Everyone is invited. Come be a part of the Bristol experience!

Also, some of us are going up Thursday night and do some track laps and spend the night there. More on that to come!

Please PM me if you would like to go!

For those doing the track laps on Thursday evening, we will be leaving the Strawberry Plains Burger King (I-40 exit 398) at 5:00pm and will be at BMS to sign in by 7:30pm. We will be staying at the Red Roof Inn in Johnson City that night and then will meet up with the group coming from Knoxville on Friday morning for the Food City event at BMS. Make your hotel reservations at www.redroofinn.com and the rate is $99 for Thursday night. Hope to see everyone there!
Old 03-15-2015, 10:42 AM   #1844
Gen52SS

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS
ETRSCCA SOLO EVENT #2

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events...5#.VQWnuSw5CM9

Event #2 Knoxville ETRSCCA
Gen52SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 05:55 PM   #1845
10aSSee D

Drives: Silver 2010 SS Camaro
How's everybody doing?

ADM built 417, 2.9L Whipple with 3.250 pulley, ADM ported and polished LSA heads,ADM stage3 cam,ADM LSA belt drive system,ADM CAI race scoop, ADM dual fuel pumps, ID 850's, BMR full suspension, Gforce 9 inch kit with 3.5 inch driveshaft, Street Slayer twin carbon clutch, Lingenfelter oil seperator. Tuned by built by ADM Performance, 763rwhp,705rwtq
10aSSee D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 06:52 PM   #1846
the_breeze

Hey big D. We need to get a group together and hang out. I have a group going to Bristol for track laps and a show on 16th and 17th. Go with us!
Old 04-03-2015, 08:29 AM   #1847
zfuzz

Drives: 69 Z28 / 12 ZL1
C'mon D you know that you wanna open that monster up around Bristol

(select HD if you have the bandwidth)
zfuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 09:08 AM   #1848
nancygrl
雪の玉

Drives: '22 Z71 RST Silverado
Quote:
The main (big) show is for Saturday.

The event that's for Friday evening is for the Light Show Competition. It's pretty cool to see all the Camaros decked out with various led light set-ups and all the creativity that goes into them.
nancygrl is offline   Reply With Quote