Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 11-24-2011, 11:18 PM   #1
WhiteLion

Drives: Burn Orange
Question for you guys?

First off I am new here, hello. I have a Nova but am going to sell it and am looking to get a camaro v6 for economical reasons, I am 17.

I guess my question is what would you guys recommend? Any advice would be appreciated.. Forums tend to help alot and educate me in subjects like this.

Thanks.
WhiteLion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:29 PM   #2
bcperry
Engineer in Training

Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro LS
Hello and welcome! Well I was in a similar place as you, and couldn't be happier. I love my 2010 LS. I got the M6, and now that I have some spare cash, I can mod it, and make it what I wanted. But really its all about what you like.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:41 AM   #3
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLion View Post
First off I am new here, hello. I have a Nova but am going to sell it and am looking to get a camaro v6 for economical reasons, I am 17.

I guess my question is what would you guys recommend? Any advice would be appreciated.. Forums tend to help alot and educate me in subjects like this.

Thanks.
Howdy White Lion...

There is a ton of good information here on the site... Ask around and spend some time reading post that catch your attention...

If you are curious about a specific topic, try the search feature, upper right portion of the screen, in the tab bar... If that doesn't help, post up questions and someone will help you or steer you in the right direction...

Welcome to Camaro5...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote