Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 04-27-2014, 09:37 PM   #43
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
One more quick question, what do u guys think of the controllers
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyg36 View Post
Excellent. Makes the 360 controller feel awful.

When using the 360 remote I always felt it couldn't get better. At first I thought I liked the 360 remote but after using the One controller for a few months now using the 360 remote feels horrible.
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:10 AM   #44
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Well the deal was too good to pass up so I picked it up. Bought an extra controller along with Lego marvel for the gf and I to play lol. I've played dead rising and Lego marvel and really like the system so far. Also have a year of live my buddy gave me and he gave me dead rising and titanfall with it. Want to buy Forza and fifa and I'll be good on games for a bit

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 10:37 AM   #45
irocnroll

Drives: '91 RS Vert, '11 Grand Cherokee
I like to have a physical copy of the game but I think my future purchases will all be digital. You can swap between games faster digitally than you can with the physical copy. The digital content is always stored with your gamer tag, if you crack, scratch or lose a disk you are SOL.
irocnroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 12:59 PM   #46
Firefighter

Drives: Black '13 2SS/RS/1LE w/NPP/NAV
I ordered mine this morning... Should be here in a few days. Went with BestBuy but had it shipped in because some of the accessories I wanted weren't available locally.
Old 04-28-2014, 01:51 PM   #47
lscamaro

Do you guys have that charging station linked on the first page or just go through batteries?

Old 04-28-2014, 01:56 PM   #48
Firefighter

I have the NyKo for my 360 and I figured it has treated me well so I went with a NyKo for my XB1.
Old 04-28-2014, 02:11 PM   #49
lscamaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefighter View Post
I have the NyKo for my 360 and I figured it has treated me well so I went with a NyKo for my XB1.
Mind posting a review for it?

Old 04-28-2014, 02:18 PM   #50
Firefighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
Mind posting a review for it?

I was just trying to post a link. I just switched to Chrome and can't figure out how to make a link. On IE I would just copy and paste and there would be a link. I gotta figure out how to do that. In the meantime I will give you a link of sorts. You'll have to copy and paste it.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/chargebase-for-xbox-one/2796019.p?id=1219077481455&skuId=2796019&st=catego ryid$pcmcat310600050019&cp=1&lp=4
Old 04-28-2014, 03:13 PM   #51
SPARTAN sui
PC Technician

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by irocnroll View Post
I like to have a physical copy of the game but I think my future purchases will all be digital. You can swap between games faster digitally than you can with the physical copy. The digital content is always stored with your gamer tag, if you crack, scratch or lose a disk you are SOL.
For kids this is awesome. For me, I've never had issues with scratching or losing a game going back to PS1 days. I have however destroyed a couple games by smacking the console in my youth out of frustration.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:14 PM   #52
WR1123

Drives: 2014 camaro LT RS
Send a message via MSN to WR1123 Send a message via Yahoo to WR1123
I change my ps3 for the xbox one and I really don't like to much the only two thing that I like are the controller and the kinect about the software why I need a smart device when we already have the smart TV smart blue ray plus the restriction about to sharing the game with friends and I can't update the hard drive I don't like
WR1123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 03:18 PM   #53
45thAnniversary2SS

Drives: 2012 45th Anniversary 2SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WR1123 View Post
I change my ps3 for the xbox one and I really don't like to much the only two thing that I like are the controller and the kinect about the software why I need a smart device when we already have the smart TV smart blue ray plus the restriction about to sharing the game with friends and I can't update the hard drive I don't like
WHAT!!???!! lol.
Old 04-28-2014, 03:23 PM   #54
SPARTAN sui
PC Technician

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 2SS
Do you have a period & greater than key on your keyboard? lol I ran out of breath trying to read your sentence. :p

I'm not sure what you're getting at about the software? Netflix & Hulu Plus, and the other apps for XB1 are much better than any Smart TV or smart bluray player I've used. With a smart TV or a smart bluray player they are updated less frequently and don't work as well as they do compared to the XB1. I use my XB1 for games, streaming movies and TV shows, renting movies, and listening to music. You shouldn't need to use any other device. There wouldn't be a point to if you purchased a XB1.

There are no restrictions with sharing a game with a friend. If you buy the disc, play the game, when you're done playing the game, you can lend the game to your friend.

This is no different than the previous generation.

External HDD support is coming soon if you need more space. The XB1 will make room on the HDD as it needs to if you're reaching the limit. It really shouldn't be an issue unless you buy and play a ton of different games. But if you do, external HDD support is coming and you should be able to store your games on that.