Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 02-29-2012, 10:44 PM   #351
ffnva40

Drives: Silver 2012 Camaro LS w black rims
LOL! kid you might be 14 but you know way much more than I do about the camaro! Glad your on here, I could use the advice!!
ffnva40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 01:54 AM   #352
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners

Drives: 2010 SGM
I am loving your car! I am jealous of all the RGB toys your car has. I eventually will catch up. Any luck with RGB afterburners?
Synerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:17 AM   #353
camaro2lt

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT VR/RS CGM Rally's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synerbee View Post
I am loving your car! I am jealous of all the RGB toys your car has. I eventually will catch up. Any luck with RGB afterburners?
lol i have not been updating my thread in a while lol i got more leds lol my rgb afterburners will be here shortly ofer has them made but needs to ship them
Old 04-09-2012, 02:24 AM   #354
camaro2lt

here are some pics of my zl1 front end..............i still have my t2s lol and i am switching bumpers every 2months. i did alot of hydro dip work i also did my first suspension mods pedders endlinks and sways
Attached Images

Old 04-09-2012, 02:26 AM   #355
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro2lt View Post
lol i have not been updating my thread in a while lol i got more leds lol my rgb afterburners will be here shortly ofer has them made but needs to ship them
lol nice. To bad you live on the east coast. It be fun to chill with a Camaro guy my age. I have a friend with an 07 GT... well was my friend until he went to the dark side

I would love a ZL1 front end. I just need to get some more funds. I might be hired soon though then I will start my ZL1 front end quest.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:28 AM   #356
camaro2lt

Quote:
lol nice. To bad you live on the east coast. It be fun to chill with a Camaro guy my age. I have a friend with an 07 GT... well was my friend until he went to the dark side

haha we can chill at c5 fest if you are going lol i also might come out and pay a visit to ofer one day lol
Old 04-09-2012, 02:29 AM   #357
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners

Quote:
haha we can chill at c5 fest if you are going lol I also might come out and pay a visit to ofer one day lol
I probably won't. It is a really far drive it would be a great drive though. I went last year though to bad I didn't have my car. I actually got it 3 days after the fest. We drove a Mustang 2011 v6 rental there

I live a lot closer to ofer then you
Old 04-09-2012, 02:30 AM   #358
camaro2lt

Quote:

I would love a ZL1 front end. I just need to get some more funds. I might be hired soon though then I will start my ZL1 front end quest.

get that shit stang off my build thread lol jk car looks great yea zl1 front ends are nice but they cost alot my advice to you put the mod money towards an actuall zl1 lol do you have your permit or licience yet?
Old 04-09-2012, 02:33 AM   #359
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners

Quote:
get that shit stang off my build thread lol jk car looks great yea zl1 front ends are nice but they cost alot my advice to you put the mod money towards an actuall zl1 lol do you have your permit or licience yet?
I Won't be getting a ZL1 for many years. I will probably upgrade to an SS sooner or later. That's why I am trying to avoid doing to many performance mods, but sometimes I can't help it.

It's actually is a nice car. I hate to admit it. Compared to 2007 Camaro at least

I got my license this January. Cops love me so much they tailgate me and run my plate at least once a week "I wish I was exaggerating"
Old 04-09-2012, 02:35 AM   #360
camaro2lt

Quote:
It actually is a nice car. I hate to admit it. Compared to 2007 Camaro at least

I got my license this January. Cops love me so much they tailgate me and run my plate at least once a week "I wish I was exaggerating"

yea it looks like a nice car haha lucky i get my permit may 18 and licience november of 2012 is the camaro your main driver?
Old 04-09-2012, 02:40 AM   #361
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners

Quote:
yea it looks like a nice car haha lucky i get my permit may 18 and licience november of 2012 is the camaro your main driver?
Congrats good luck on the permit test and drivers test I am going to assume you driven your car by now. The guy at my DMV hated me. He said hi, then just told me where to go and gave me a paper and told me to take it inside. He didn't say bye or ask me if I had any questions or even tell me if I passed or failed
Old 04-09-2012, 02:43 AM   #362
camaro2lt

lol yes driven my car PLENTY of times hahaa im not taking my test on the camaro ill probly take it on my jeep or my moms camry lol yea when they see you drive a nice car they dont like you and become jelous.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:50 AM   #363
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners

Quote:
lol yes driven my car PLENTY of times hahaa im not taking my test on the camaro ill probly take it on my jeep or my moms camry lol yea when they see you drive a nice car they dont like you and become jelous.
Yeah I know but anything from my drive way won't be any better
I live in a muscle car family

I would use the camry because it might be closer to your Camaro dimension wise. So you would be better at parking and stuff
Old 04-09-2012, 07:40 PM   #364
2011*Camaro*SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Vert
It's nice to know that I am not the only 15 year old on here! Love what you've done to the car, it looks really great!
2011*Camaro*SS is offline   Reply With Quote