Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

View Poll Results: Should "pre-order" cars be built now before all others?
Yes- I agree 204 87.18%
No- I disagree 30 12.82%
Voters: 234. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2009, 09:54 PM   #827
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Old 05-18-2009, 09:57 PM   #828
SIK07GTSTANG
Team Fordpower

Drives: 2007 Mustang GT
Boo hoo your car hasn't come yet! So what, there's more people in the same position as you than have received their car. Please stop posting this whiny , it's getting old. Man up and be patient.
SIK07GTSTANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:59 PM   #829
SSOOCH
Camaro SL,UTs

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS #16429
Old 05-18-2009, 09:59 PM   #830
rolnslo
Rolling along...

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIK07GTSTANG View Post
Boo hoo your car hasn't come yet! So what, there's more people in the same position as you than have received their car. Please stop posting this whiny , it's getting old. Man up and be patient.

Or better yet, just cancel your dang order and go buy something else. Free up some space in line for people that actually want the Camaro and don't mind waiting for it.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:05 PM   #831
ezlock83

Drives: 2LT SIM/RS
Look the point of forums are saying whats one your mind. if people want to whine they are paying for these vehicles and its a free country. I mean you order food from a restaurant, have bad service at a store do you you complain??? Yes thats all these people are doing. I mean i for one have been patient. i didn't expect to get my car in march when i thought production was starting in february or in april once they moved production back a month. But like any business if you get bad service you should be able to complain. It has been something new every day that could delay our orders or have delayed our orders so yeh i think we have the right to complain. If you don't want to read whining post then don't open that particular post. those are made for people to get the anger out with other angry camaro 5 members.
RS Appearance, Auto
ezlock83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:06 PM   #832
kylepo

Drives: 2002 firehawk.....missing 02CE
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro_corvette View Post
+1
kylepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:08 PM   #833
RPO_Z28

Drives: 2007 C6Z
Old 05-18-2009, 10:10 PM   #834
rolnslo
Rolling along...

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezlock83 View Post
Look the point of forums are saying whats one your mind. if people want to whine they are paying for these vehicles and its a free country. I mean you order food from a restaurant, have bad service at a store do you you complain??? Yes thats all these people are doing. I mean i for one have been patient. i didn't expect to get my car in march when i thought production was starting in february or in april once they moved production back a month. But like any business if you get bad service you should be able to complain. It has been something new every day that could delay our orders or have delayed our orders so yeh i think we have the right to complain. If you don't want to read whining post then don't open that particular post. those are made for people to get the anger out with other angry camaro 5 members.
One other point about forums is to combine similar topics into a single thread rather than repeatedly starting new threads covering the exact same thing that is already being discussed in detail. Quit spawning new threads like this and just add your complaint to the official complaint thread instead. Quit making our poor mods waste their time merging your complaint thread into the existing thread.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:16 PM   #835
steviefranchize

Drives: truck
i just ordered and havent waited as long as some of you, but im willing to wait alot longer and have the patience to wait for such a great car. i think some people dont realize the obstacles it took to get this car from concept to production. i could go on and make it a long story but plain and simple, i think we should consider it lucky that this car is even coming out, and that it looks as close as it could possibly get to the concept. i mean some have waited a "long" time but just be happy that the car is a reality and that you will be getting one probably sometime this year for you preorders and regular orders too. yeah gm hasnt been organized with all the preorders but, im just happy knowing that at one point or another i will have this car in my driveway and just happy that its actually being produced! grow-up,be patient, and give it a chance people.....
steviefranchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:27 AM   #836
PieNsky

Drives: Victory Red 1LS
Damn, I'm going to type this slow 'cause some of you MUST READ SLOW!
THEY ARE BUILDING NEW ORDERS WHILE THE PRE-ORDERS AT STILL SIT AT 1100!!!!!!!!!

JUST BUILD THE R6P BEFORE THE NEW ORDERS!!!!!!!!!
PieNsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:58 AM   #837
steviefranchize

Drives: truck
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieNsky View Post
Damn, I'm going to type this slow 'cause some of you MUST READ SLOW!
THEY ARE BUILDING NEW ORDERS WHILE THE PRE-ORDERS AT STILL SIT AT 1100!!!!!!!!!

JUST BUILD THE R6P BEFORE THE NEW ORDERS!!!!!!!!!
like others have said BE- PATIENT -its- not- the- end- of- the- world!! lol
steviefranchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:05 AM   #838
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleAnne View Post
Count me in, I ordered in March, and I am frustrated. I feel for those who ordered in October of last year and still dont have their cars. Good luck and you have my vote in Camaro 5
I ordered in October of last year and mine is probably going to be pulled to start production this week.. That means if no QC problems, then I should have my car by July, just in time for Transformers 2.. However I have IOM with Cyber Grey stripes on order so it has more of a potential to be held back unfortunately.
Old 05-19-2009, 07:13 AM   #839
SSGator
One slick 2010 Black 2SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS 6M
I am one of those who ordered in October and still sitting at 1100 and yea I am pretty pissed off. These orders placed in March and April that are now in production really bites. These guys walking in off the street and getting a car, WTF!! My dealer delivered one to a "Celebrity" and 2 for Consumer Reports. I am #4 in line and now working with my 5th saleman since placing my order. GM really needs to get on board and work with their fading loyal pre-order customers.

What ever happened to Business 101 - FIFO First In First Out?
SSGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:53 AM   #840
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's
[IMG][/IMG]
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote