Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 06-30-2010, 02:27 PM   #29
kbui

Drives: 85 Vette, 07 Escalade ESV, 03 GMC,
Just install C.A.I. and couldn't be happier. That extra growl at WOT is priceless. My MBRP's catback was already nice, the cai added the extra punch at WOT. Easy to install. It took me less than half an hour to install.

ADM Performance installed and tuned: Maggie, Stainless Works Power LTs, ADM race cai, ADM ZL1 scoop
Whiteside Customs Super Street 2 Package w/ coilovers
BC Racing Coilovers and lowered, Whiteline Bushings & Swaybars
MBRP catback exhaust, ZL1 bumper conversion, Drake billet shifter, Hurst paddles, NLP rear spoiler, OEM GFX, Vis Racing hood, ASA GT5 wheels
kbui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 03:03 PM   #30
Jon@Texas-Speed

Drives: 01 SS Camaro / 07 Silverado
I'm not going to beat a dead horse. Our reputation in this industry on this site and others all over the world speaks for itself. If you choose not to purchase a TSP product because we won't let a competitor test it that doesn't even sell our products, then so be it. We don't really want you guys following us in every intake thread talking about this test. I posted the video because I thought the OP would find it cool to see an actual dyno test without interruptions to see what we had to offer. I guess I should have just posted numbers like everyone else and left it at that. We have nothing to hide. The front door is always open. Anything we post we can back up with you standing right here in front of us. Simple as that.

Jon
Jon@Texas-Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 03:05 PM   #31
MillerTime
Blowin the doors off!

Drives: A 2013 SS RS 6M SR
Everyone has their own opinion and few have real numbers to back it up. I went with K & N as i love their products.

2G1FS1EWXD9163847

MillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 03:07 PM   #32
Hicompression
Rumbly Bumble Bee

Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime View Post
Everyone has their own opinion and few have real numbers to back it up. I went with K & N as i love their products.
X2!
Old 06-30-2010, 11:17 PM   #33
Viral

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3
Tsp, follow you around? This thread was asking for input and suggestions for a cai. NOTHING is more relevant to that topic than the jannetty test that everyone but TSP and Vararam manned up for. It's the talk of the whole community right now when it comes to intakes. Should we not tell the op about it simply because you and vararam were too worried about their possible exaggerated claims to be tested?

If your self proclaimed 'stellar reputation' takes a hit here and elsewhere, that's because of your prarnoid decisions, not because of what your potential customers post. What happened to the addage of 'the customer is always right'? You have scores of customers here begging for independant tests from you, yet you keep crying foul. Why aren't all the other cai makers scared of the jannetty test?
Old 07-01-2010, 02:14 AM   #34
axis
Search Ninja

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS A6
The video is what is it. There's nothing to hide there. It made 15 more HP than the OEM box. You have to look at the testing environment to see what is going on. First you're using a engine dyno, not a RWHP dyno and it's not in daily driving situation. The filter is open to complete outside air. Whether or not this affects the numbers when installed on a car is yet to be determined.
Bo (knows) White ported TB
Kooks LT's/ Dynomax VT
Pfadted (springs/sways)
Dyno tuned by Rhino and GPI

I once parallel parked a train.
axis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:48 AM   #35
Triton2110
LUV'N THE CAMARO

Drives: 2110 2SS RS
Thanks everyone for your input on this. I have read a lot of articles and reviewed several testing results. I think I am going with the ADM Street. Thanks again Camaro5 members!!!
Triton2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:36 AM   #36
Mark's SS

Drives: 17 Silverado 2500HD LTZ 4x4 Duramax
ADM Street FTW!!!
Mark's SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:44 AM   #37
PonyKiller74

Drives: 2012 Triple Black ZL1 M6
Send a message via AIM to PonyKiller74 Send a message via Yahoo to PonyKiller74
Quote:
Originally Posted by o2camaross View Post
ADM
I heard ADM is the way to go. "o2camaross" awesome avatar too... Cyanide and Happiness cartoons are hilarious
CenterForce DYAD Dual Disc Clutch, JDP stage 2 Clutch Reservoir, Rotofab CF CAI with Big Gulp and WW Reservoir Relocate, Stainess Works LT Headers and Retro Cat-Back with Cat Delete, MGW ST Shifter with custom Knob, CF Tail light Bezels, more to come...
Build Thread for my Z is in the works.....
PonyKiller74 is offline   Reply With Quote