Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 08-21-2012, 09:27 PM   #1
brandi576

Drives: 2010 synergy green camaro
paint problem

A while back my Chevy dealer messed up my front fender doing an oil change..granted they have been doing everything to try and make it right, my problem is that they are going on their 3rd time painting it cause they can't get it to match! Before people start telling me its all about the angle, I'm gonna tell you its not!! If u look at the car head on its very obvious the fender their painting is way darker then the rest of the car. My question to everyone is when I pick up my car for the 3rd time and its still not right, what should I do? Should I get in touch with GM about this and if so how would I go about doing this? Thanks for any help u guys can offer!!
Old 08-21-2012, 09:30 PM   #2
Atti2de
Móderator

Drives: 2SS/RS
Find a body shop you trust and dealership will prob pay to have it done. Had the dealership pay for my yellow looking front end and gas door when I bought the car. If they are painting the whole fender it needs to be blended in also.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:35 PM   #3
brandi576

Drives: 2010 synergy green camaro
Yeah I'll probably look into having someone else paint it if its not right this time!