Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 08-23-2013, 10:37 AM   #1
Blade

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS BVM
Send a message via AIM to Blade
Thumbs up Apex Speed....NUFF SAID!

This review is to applaud Chase and Victoria on the customer service they provide. This review is also a long read, but worth it.

I remember in early 2010, when I got my 1LT there wasn't a lot of aftermarket stuff out there, back then I had to buy nearly all my stuff straight from the manufacturers. Vendors like Apex Speed were just starting to carry Camaro stuff or starting their business.

Fast Forward to last month when I went in one crazy Friday and traded in the beloved V6 for the SS. The aftermarket possibilities were endless for the SS, so many used parts, so many awesome vendors providing good prices. I picked apex to order any new mods I was going to get.

So Monday August 5th, I decide to order an Elite Engineering Catch Can and the Barton Pistol Grip for my shifter using my credit card. Done deal everything looks great. Then I am checking my paypal account, since I have been buying used parts using that account and notice that somehow on Friday 8/2/2013, I had ordered a catch can using paypal as payment from Apex. I really couldn't understand how I pulled that off, but panicking I called Victoria on Wednesday 8/7/2013 and she said no worries, we will handle it and sent me a return slip. While I was on the phone with her I also asked her to send me the Race Scoop and Washer Bottle relocate kit.

Now I am thinking, with all my screw ups that week, I probably won't get the shipment till the week after, but nope, I got everything (Except the Pistol Grip) by Friday 8/9/2013!!! I was so stoked to be able to install my CAI, washer bottle, scoop and other parts that Saturday!!

I returned the extra catch can, and the refund was processed within a couple days to my paypal account as well! So awesome!

Time for my next screw up and save by Victoria/Chase!! So I order the Pfadt Stage 2 Performance Kit on Saturday 8/17/2013. I didn't realize till Monday 8/19/2013, that I had ordered the wrong package since I have the 2012, I was supposed to order the ZL Spec Stage 2 package :smh: At this point, I thought "I am too embarrased to call Victoria yet again, I will just take the deliver and sell it myself" Haha, well I called and Victoria once again made no big deal and changed the order to the ZL Spec. I mean it was so easy! And no stress!

Now earlier this week, Barton shipped the pistol grip to me. I love the pistol grip, it's perfect for the interior of the Camaro IMHO. I was so excited opened the box up and turns out to be the Manual version of the grip. In a panic I called the number Victoria had last called me on after business hours. I was so surprised that she picked up since I was expecting to leave a voicemail explaining another fiasco. So anyway during that, we figure out that Barton might have discontinued the AUTO version. I also find out the number I called back on was her cell phone...woops! But Victoria and Chase are such professionals they didn't make me feel any worse than I already felt Great people. Anyway Barton is shut down this week for vacation, so we probably won't be able to resolve this till Monday, but once again Victoria made no big deal saying that since she's familiar with what's going on there is no rush on return/exchange.

I know I know this is a long read, but in the automotive aftermarket world there aren't a lot of good vendors out there, and I am glad C5 has associated itself with Apex Speed.

I am also glad I picked Apex Speed. I must say I never had such brain farts in ordering online before, but I have never run into a team as great as Victoria and Chase. These two are top notch business owners, who know what it takes to make any customer happy. I applaud them for their business savvy and professionalism.

Thank you! Thank you, Apex Speed for helping me throughout this process and keep up the good work!!

2012 2SS/RS Build Thread - Totaled by red light runner

2010 LT/RS Build Thread - Traded in for 2012 2SS

2007 Acura TSX

1992 Oldsmobile Achieva V6

1992 Mercury Sable
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 09:36 PM   #2
Dznts
Anabolic Connoisseur

Drives: Sold - Blown Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
APEX
Old 09-13-2013, 06:18 AM   #3
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Thank you for your orders and for posting your feedback. We appreciate both more than we can express.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote