Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 01-11-2014, 09:01 PM   #1
rangomr

Drives: Oracle Camaro has all the bells &
ADAM DALLAS AIR BRUSH DALLAS< TX.

He is a total rip off and does TERRIBLE work. After waiting 2 months he finally sent my hood liner without any hood pins being painted. I've seen a Mels Drive-Inn painted by Corradaomurals.com but someone told me about this guy that could do it cheaper. My 10 year old granddaughter could do a better job.

This RIP OFF ARTIST only costed me $600.00 + $159.00 to ship it here in Virginia. He even told me to be sure and take this hoodliner off when I was driving, just for car shows. What a JOKE, took it down to a artist here today and it looks nothing like the one done by Corrado whom he was going by.
ANYWAY I've never bad mouthed anybody but I just don't want anyone else to get USED by this guy Michael in SB, Virginia PS Also he does NOT use the proper paint for any hood liner. & no protection over it like Corrado would have done.

Last edited by rangomr; 01-11-2014 at 09:04 PM. Reason: add another comment
rangomr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:17 PM   #2
Cool AirZ28

Drives: 2013 Black Camaro 2SS/RS Convert.
Pics??????
2013 Camaro 2SS/RS-Smoked tail lights and side markers, HID log lights, & LED lighting inside/outside the car, SJM LED Cupholder, SJM full dashboard ABL lighting, ZL1 Rockers, 1LE Splitter, Showstopper LED Mirrors, Showstopper LED Side Markers, & Showstopper Heat Extractor Hood, 20" Niche Concourse ZL1 Styled wheels 20X8.5 & 20X10 with 275/40/20 & 315/35/20 Nitto Invos, Black Gorilla Lug Nuts/Locks, Black Billet Elite Camaro License Plate Holder, and Hydro Dipped Speedo/Shifter/AC-Heat Bezels.
Cool AirZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 09:23 PM   #3
rangomr

Hood liner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool AirZ28 View Post
Pics??????
I found a artist just 2 miles from my house today and he's going to put primer over it and just start over. Take my word, I don't throw money around since I'm retired and on a fixed income, but I was not about to lput this mess on my car.
Old 01-11-2014, 11:15 PM   #4
angie7
Smoked by a GIRL

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
I hope you took pics and get your $$ back
Old 01-12-2014, 02:29 AM   #5
KICKER

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS WHITE
I guess you get what you pay for. I got mine from Corrado and it stays on the car. Still beautiful!

Good luck with the fix, hope you get your money back.
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2014, 08:13 PM   #6
rangomr

NO, I will not get my money back I'm sure. I gave into his bull since I did have a HOLD on it through PayPal until about the day before I received the item. In my trust with this guy and PayPal policy, I gave my chance away by dropping my compaint, only because it was taking so long. Total Lesson here and being a senior citizen, that some people will take advantage of anyone.
Old 02-25-2014, 03:49 PM   #7
2ndtimess
2ndtimeSS

Drives: 2010 2SS 6 speed Infernal Orange
I had great results from Adam and we negotiated price because of a special he was running and I get a lot of people taking pictures at the car shows.
Old 02-25-2014, 08:36 PM   #8
rangomr

Hoodliners

[QUOTE=2ndtimess;7450350]I had great results from Adam and we negotiated price because of a special he was running and I get a lot of people taking pictures at the car shows.[/

I will assume we are talking about the same guy in Texas, Adam Dallas he goes by. I trust people some times too much but I'm 69 years old and did not think someone would take a senior citizen to the cleaners but It finally happen again. I say again because I've been married before.

Anyway I was going to just let it go and I'm over it now since this here is a great way to release my angry. Some may not understand that but I do. Lesson learned, its best to try and find a local artist if you can. I have and he's working on it now. I wanted to go with Corrado in Canada but just did not have the funds. He does beautiful work.

This local guy right in South Boston, VA where I live wants to show off his works locally so he's got me do to do and I've seen his work so once he's finished and I approve it I will for sure post his web site, etc on here.
Michael in South Boston, VA
Old 02-26-2014, 11:16 AM   #9
CamaroI

Drives: 2010 IOM Camaro
Sorry to hear about your troubles. Sometimes its better to wait for extra funds to do right first go around. I have learned this lesson to, but with other mods. Cant wait to see what other guy is going to do.

I have a new hood coming, but doesnt use a Headliner. However, I am looking into having a custom paint job done.
CamaroI is offline   Reply With Quote