Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Old 09-16-2011, 06:38 PM   #1
Yellow Camaro

Drives: 2010 Rally Yellow 2SS/RS
My first Camaro5 Store purchase, + feedback

Ordered a couple things! Yellow Bowtie stickers for my rear windows and a pink Camaro Girl T for the girl. Cool stuff...

I would order more stuff, and probably will....but does anyone else find the vibe of most of the stickers and shirts to be sort of...."I DESIGNED THIS WHILE LISTENING TO SLIPKNOT!!! ROOOOOAAAAR!"? I liked the bowtie stickers and shirt because they reflect the clean, modern look of the car and it's current logo. The rest of the stuff has way too much fire and aggression. I can't really imagine most of the 30+ crowd being that into it....just a thought, not trying to be rude.
Yellow Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:41 AM   #2
Brutal SS

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE
I'm 40, and I can't get enough, "fire and aggression"!
Brutal SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 10:20 PM   #3
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
I love the new C5 fire shirt.

Old 09-27-2011, 05:51 PM   #4
CaryE1

Drives: Black 2011 2LT
I am over 40 and just bought the new c5 fire T-shirt. Love it
Old 10-09-2011, 10:05 AM   #5
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Hey! No offense taken!

The bowtie stickers were designed a long, long time ago. Think they are pretty cool.

The distressed stickers are in the Camaro5 Font.

The circle 5 sticker is the basic Camaro5 logo.

Moving on to the shirts.

The majority of the shirts in the store are made by Ralph White Inc. We had no part in designing or making them. Ralph White prints all of our Camaro5 shirts for us and since he has a lot of Camaro related shirts, we decided it would be a big win if we could offer them for sale to you guys as well. One plus is that we can offer discounts on shipping and/or prices to help our members more.

The rest of the Camaro5 shirts are the standard shirts except for the fire shirt. That was something we decided to make based off the circle 5 logo.

Sure, we'd LOVE to offer more styles of shirts, but $$$ holds us back. We would have to design the shirt, pay for artwork, pay for screens, buy a minimum number of shirts, get them approved by GM (if the design required licensing), and a lot more stuff.

We try to offer some cool items and hope you like what we have.

We'll continue to try to offer other items as well.

Thanks for the heads up!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote