Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro Convertible Forum

Old 04-14-2016, 09:42 AM   #1
davgoat

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Vert
Complete Convertable Tops For Sale

I just bought the complete convertible top for 2012 thru 2015 but I have a 2011 that I'm going to install it on. The only difference in the tops is the 2012 up have 2 extra drain hoses. These tops were at the Canada factory that built the Camaro and GM moved the site to Detroit so they got rid of the tops instead of moving them.

The tops are OEM GM not aftermarket new never installed includes outside top complete frame and the interior head liner for $1500.00 shipped to a business address. I looked up the P/N on a GM site and the list price is $3500 and the cheapest was $2350 from certain sites not delivered.

Source One are selling them 263 343-3333 ask for Clay they had one black top left out of 6 and 6 Brown or Tan top left. They are on ebay but I called Clay and talked to him instead of using ebay .

Reason changing mine out the car was a theft recovery and the glass was broken out and the last rib was sagging away from the body. So in the long run cheaper to change out the complete top
davgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 10:31 AM   #2
Baba

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT RS Convertible
Thanks for the FYI.

I think I'm familiar with this seller on eBay. I think they're two guys who bought out parts from the Saturn factory in Delaware after GM shut it down. I purchased an OEM fiberglass fender for a Saturn SKY Redline for $200 brand new (they often got damaged as techs didn't put them on the hoist properly). Not an endorsement of these guys, but, if they're the same guys, they delivered a top notch OEM product with the original GM barcode on it shipped for $200. Might not be a bad way to go.
3 Pedals
Build Date: 06/27/2011

Purchased: 07/30/2011
Title Received: 08/15/2011

1984 Camaro (3rd Gen.): Traded: 1987

"Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss."
Baba is offline   Reply With Quote