Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Forced Induction

Old 01-11-2013, 12:26 PM   #15
DW Machine
In Process

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Price Drop!!
DW Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #16
Andrew65

Drives: 65 GTO convertible
price

what is the price?
Andrew65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 08:35 PM   #17
SLEEPER SS
Banned

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Will give you $4000 shipped
SLEEPER SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:49 PM   #18
DW Machine
In Process

Still firm at $4700 - I have a ton of interest and not in any immediate rush to sell.

Thanks!
Old 01-22-2013, 08:24 PM   #19
Aecannon1

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS (RS Package) LS3
I have a Kenne Bell 3.6 kit for direct trade.You can keep all your parts. Just need the top unit itself (with rails and injectors to inlet). I give you the same. Direct swap, no uninstalling the heat exchanger, oil/coolant lines etc.. they are compatible. Im trying to downsize for road racing.
Aecannon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:57 AM   #20
DW Machine
In Process

Thanks for the offer but I have a F-1X Procharger unit being installed currently. Good luck with finding a trade!
Old 01-24-2013, 11:12 AM   #21
ls7camaro

Drives: 2010 camaro
Aecannon stole that Kenne Bell from me! Dont buy it. He refunded on paypal while still keeping my kenne bell. I am making a case as we speak.
ls7camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 11:25 AM   #22
Aecannon1

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS (RS Package) LS3
Stole it? .... what the hell ever. I paid you for a blower I had to go get reconditioned, injectors that weren't in the kit, an intercooler that was BADLY damaged and tons of other misc. parts missing. I addressed this with you on the phone/text, gave you a chance to make it right. You said you would, then ignored me and every attempt i made to get in touch with you. I went through Paypal to dispute it, you ignored that as well. I escalated the dispute to a claim and yet, you still ignored it. They refunded the money for your ignorance of resolution. Trying to step out on making something right caused you your own problem. I wouldn't buy free air from you if given the chance.

You think just because your rich as hell you can put people off and ignore them and placate their interest and disappear. No man, you left me with a ton of problems that cost me a great deal of money to resolve, and when given the chance to step up and make it right, you dipped out and turned your back and pretty much said "whatever" by saying nothing at all. I went through the right channels to resolve it and it got resolved, properly and legally. Next time you try and screw someone, refer to my license plate.

Please, make your case. I did everything legally and under all the terms and conditions of the sale. There's a legal term you might want to familiarize yourself with when it comes to disputes and ignoring them. It's called "Forfeiture". You did that to yourself. Not me.
Aecannon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:32 PM   #23
214Chevelle

Drives: 72 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ls7camaro View Post
Aecannon stole that Kenne Bell from me! Dont buy it. He refunded on paypal while still keeping my kenne bell. I am making a case as we speak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aecannon1 View Post
Stole it? .... what the hell ever. I paid you for a blower I had to go get reconditioned, injectors that weren't in the kit, an intercooler that was BADLY damaged and tons of other misc. parts missing. I addressed this with you on the phone/text, gave you a chance to make it right. You said you would, then ignored me and every attempt i made to get in touch with you. I went through Paypal to dispute it, you ignored that as well. I escalated the dispute to a claim and yet, you still ignored it. They refunded the money for your ignorance of resolution. Trying to step out on making something right caused you your own problem. I wouldn't buy free air from you if given the chance.

You think just because your rich as hell you can put people off and ignore them and placate their interest and disappear. No man, you left me with a ton of problems that cost me a great deal of money to resolve, and when given the chance to step up and make it right, you dipped out and turned your back and pretty much said "whatever" by saying nothing at all. I went through the right channels to resolve it and it got resolved, properly and legally. Next time you try and screw someone, refer to my license plate.

Please, make your case. I did everything legally and under all the terms and conditions of the sale. There's a legal term you might want to familiarize yourself with when it comes to disputes and ignoring them. It's called "Forfeiture". You did that to yourself. Not me.

Uhh ohh...this is gonna get good!!
214Chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote