Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Old 05-12-2012, 10:20 PM   #15
Medic726

Drives: 2020 Camaro convertible RS Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranial Disruptor View Post
Like this?
Medic726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:40 PM   #16
iKeablr

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro 2011 RS 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01pewterz28 View Post
SOLD kit is expected to ship Monday @ 6:01am right after the professional photo shoot we have planned for Sunday night
Yay!! \(^.^)/
Can't wait to see my baby in a professional XXX shoot. lmao
Old 12-15-2013, 11:47 PM   #17
Chain Blue Lightning
Chain Blue Lightning

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro SS
Quote:
I have mine 4-Sale $999 shipped V5.1 just send me funds via PayPal Guaranteed to ship Monday
Guaranteed to ship Monday the 31 of February 2014!
1978 RS Camaro
1983 VH Commodore
1996 VS Commodore
2005 WL Statesman
2010 SS Camaro
Chain Blue Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 12:22 PM   #18
jake2212

Drives: none (yet)
does anybody even have pictures of what it would have looked like?
jake2212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:20 PM   #19
LiquidDragon

Drives: 2013 1LT RS
LiquidDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 07:22 AM   #20
prowlrman

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green LS 6 Spd Manual
Latest production update...all parts on back order due to Santa Claus buying up all LED lights for Christmas decorations!
prowlrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 07:26 AM   #21
RYDLLER

Drives: 2010 2lt Synergy Green RS Camaro
Maybe Drop Santa a note and let him Know that Rudolph needs a New Brighter and Greener RED LED for his Nose
Old 12-19-2013, 03:15 PM   #22
Shift_Rejected
2010 2SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS RS (L99)
With the amount of interest in a grille like this I'm surprised no other vedor has taken up the challenge.

I've seriously considered trying to make one myself and sell them 1 by 1.
Shift_Rejected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 04:09 PM   #23
SSMickey

Drives: 2010 IBM 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_Rejected View Post
With the amount of interest in a grille like this I'm surprised no other vedor has taken up the challenge
Bear Metal Fabrication was supposed to be the one manufacturing the ******* Grill for G5. Something happened between them and the project died off, so Bear Metal supposedly decided to build there version of the grill called the Hyperone, but that quickly died off too for unknown reasons.
Old 12-23-2013, 11:06 AM   #24
Shift_Rejected
2010 2SS RS

Drives: 2010 2SS RS (L99)
Funny everywhere on the site has the word ************ stared out.. What a bum, this guy screws everyone and then complains people are "making fun" of him.
Shift_Rejected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:07 PM   #25
TastyBake

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_Rejected View Post
Funny everywhere on the site has the word ************ stared out.. What a bum, this guy screws everyone and then complains people are "making fun" of him.
On the previous thread, a few guys took it from "making fun of" to "I hope he..." or "Hope he gets...". You can see the comments for yourself.

Bad move!

That thread provided evidence for folks who wanted to know more about the grille and their hysterical business strategy. Because of those comments, the grille is censored. I was hopping that wouldn't happen as it was one of the funniest threads here. Loved the bigfoot-in-front-of-the-hood pic.

While this is an anonymous forum and think "eh, we're only joking" or "I want justice",

We gotta to watch our comments.
TastyBake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:44 PM   #26
Rhyder

Drives: 2012 45 Anniversary Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyBake View Post
On the previous thread, a few guys took it from "making fun of" to "I hope he..." or "Hope he gets...". You can see the comments for yourself.

Bad move!

That thread provided evidence for folks who wanted to know more about the grille and their hysterical business strategy. Because of those comments, the grille is censored. I was hopping that wouldn't happen as it was one of the funniest threads here. Loved the bigfoot-in-front-of-the-hood pic.

While this is an anonymous forum and think "eh, we're only joking" or "I want justice",

We gotta to watch our comments.

I would of thought under the forum rules the post that made threats would of been deleted and the ones who did it warned or/and banned for a period....

When did they start closing threads and covering over names for that?

I think someone who is connected to them bought a sellers membership on the forum and demanded the censorship myself....there was some guy stating he was selling the grill and blasting people who weren't early buyers.....you have to admit the genius if that's true...I want to hide or muddle the truth, I can just go buy the censorship.....but if its true, how bad is it that they have to go to those lengths to cover up? Of course if your milking enough money out of a scam, spending a little to cover it up makes business sense.

Still cant find anything in the grill site, other camaro sites or Google showing it actually shipped though.
Rhyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:06 PM   #27
TastyBake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyder View Post
I would of thought under the forum rules the post that made threats would of been deleted and the ones who did it warned or/and banned for a period....

I think someone who is connected to them bought a sellers membership on the forum and demanded the censorship myself....there was some guy stating he was selling the grill and blasting people who weren't early buyers.....you have to admit the genius if that's true...I want to hide or muddle the truth, I can just go buy the censorship.....but if its true, how bad is it that they have to go to those lengths to cover up? Of course if your milking enough money out of a scam, spending a little to cover it up makes business sense.

Still cant find anything in the grill site, other camaro sites or Google showing it actually shipped though.
I guess we both don't know. I'm not sure what will happen if I ask a mod what happened just so history doesn't repeat itself.

But something is telling me to let sleeping dogs lie. Still, I am really curious as I never saw something like this before. On the big-deal-o meter, I'm getting a
Old 01-21-2014, 08:10 PM   #28
TastyBake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyder View Post

I guess we both don't know what hapened. I'm not sure what will happen if I ask a mod just so history doesn't repeat itself.

But something is telling me to let sleeping dogs lie. Still, I am really curious as I never saw something like this before.

Eh, on the big-deal-o meter, I'm getting a 2.