Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 05-11-2013, 12:24 AM   #169
Vengeance Graphix

Drives: 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Great pics bro and I really like what you did with the tips they look great no need to change them IMO , great work buddy .
Thanks Pierre! Glad to know that you think they look good, Ill probably change them later as there is no rush anymore. I thought i was going to have empty squares until the bright idea i came up with

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalStorm View Post
would you ever think about changing the white stripes to black?? seeing as how all your accents are black?!
I actually love the white rally stripes. When i first got the car i wanted to change them to black because it just wasnt my ideal color combo, but they really grew on me overtime. I still wanted that aggressive badass look with the blackouts on the car but also keep it classy with the white rallys on top. In my opinion at least i feel like the white gives the car a well balanced look. From an artists standpoint, the black being a dark color keeps everything feeling bottom heavy and the white on top keeps everything balanced. Im not sure if that makes sense at all
Old 05-11-2013, 12:26 AM   #170
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
awesome pics Chris
Old 05-11-2013, 03:09 AM   #171
NorCalStorm

Drives: 2014 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by xVengeancex28 View Post
I actually love the white rally stripes. When i first got the car i wanted to change them to black because it just wasnt my ideal color combo, but they really grew on me overtime. I still wanted that aggressive badass look with the blackouts on the car but also keep it classy with the white rallys on top. In my opinion at least i feel like the white gives the car a well balanced look. From an artists standpoint, the black being a dark color keeps everything feeling bottom heavy and the white on top keeps everything balanced. Im not sure if that makes sense at all

No it definitely makes sense! IMO its one of the cleanest looking camaros on this site... the white creates a great balance especially with the gills... I was just curious because of all the blackouts youve done to the car!

she is definitely a neckbreaker though!
NorCalStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:06 PM   #172
Vengeance Graphix

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010 SSRS View Post
awesome pics Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalStorm View Post
No it definitely makes sense! IMO its one of the cleanest looking camaros on this site... the white creates a great balance especially with the gills... I was just curious because of all the blackouts youve done to the car!

she is definitely a neckbreaker though!
Thank you for the kind words! I will agree she is a neck breaker. Sending people to chiropractors since Jan 2013
Old 05-11-2013, 05:35 PM   #173
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Genius with those tips They actually don't look half bad way way better than no bezels on there. But the car is looking awesome. I have to agree with what you said the white kind of balances it all out.
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 05:57 PM   #174
Vengeance Graphix

Quote:
Originally Posted by menendez1293 View Post
Genius with those tips They actually don't look half bad way way better than no bezels on there. But the car is looking awesome. I have to agree with what you said the white kind of balances it all out.
LOL! Talk about being creative right?. It doesnt look bad since i plasti dipped everything all black so the tips and bezels all blend together and hide it all. Before when only the bezels were dipped the chrome bezels kind of stuck out like a sore thumb.

On a good note though, the seller who i purchased the GFX from messaged me saying he has the MBRP square tips and are brand new he just needs to find them. Hopefully he finds them so the rear section looks more "complete".

Im glad my black and white balance talk makes sense to someone lol
Old 05-11-2013, 06:08 PM   #175
menendez1293
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS M6
Quote:
LOL! Talk about being creative right?. It doesnt look bad since i plasti dipped everything all black so the tips and bezels all blend together and hide it all. Before when only the bezels were dipped the chrome bezels kind of stuck out like a sore thumb.

On a good note though, the seller who i purchased the GFX from messaged me saying he has the MBRP square tips and are brand new he just needs to find them. Hopefully he finds them so the rear section looks more "complete".

Im glad my black and white balance talk makes sense to someone lol
Well I did take one semester of design while I was a graphic design major so since they do mean something to me I guess that means I learned something. I have since changed my major because of those classes
menendez1293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 06:12 PM   #176
Vengeance Graphix

Quote:
Originally Posted by menendez1293 View Post
Well I did take one semester of design while I was a graphic design major so since they do mean something to me I guess that means I learned something. I have since changed my major because of those classes
Old 05-23-2013, 07:54 PM   #177
Vengeance Graphix

Update:
Just pulled the trigger on some KOOKS 1 7/8" LT headers w/ hi flow cats from JDP..
Old 05-23-2013, 08:19 PM   #178
mikeyg36

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #533
Quote:
Update:
Just pulled the trigger on some KOOKS 1 7/8" LT headers w/ hi flow cats from JDP..
Congrats. I'm considering the same thing.
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:22 PM   #179
Vengeance Graphix

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyg36 View Post
Congrats. I'm considering the same thing.
JDP is having a deal right now on KOOKS. You can get anywhere between 275-350$ mastercard gift card depending on your purchase. I got a 275$
Old 05-23-2013, 08:27 PM   #180
mikeyg36

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #533
Quote:
JDP is having a deal right now on KOOKS. You can get anywhere between 275-350$ mastercard gift card depending on your purchase. I got a 275$
That's pretty good. I'd probably get the full Kooks system.
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:35 PM   #181
swizlstik

Drives: 2018 Garnet ZL1
Quote:
Use part of that $275 to get you the x pipe from Summit. Your not going to like having the resonator on there. Makes too high of a pitch. The x pipe makes a big difference IMO.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:37 PM   #182
Vengeance Graphix

Quote:
Originally Posted by swizlstik View Post
Use part of that $275 to get you the x pipe from Summit. Your not going to like having the resonator on there. Makes too high of a pitch. The x pipe makes a big difference IMO.
Ill keep that in mind, Thanks Kevin