Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 03-15-2010, 05:05 PM   #15
ajs69cam

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by kga10734 View Post
AJ, you should be able to log in to your account now. I have you activated.

To everybody else, I'll get a Kemah page up with the flyer and registration form straight off the home page that way you don't have to join or log in to the h-town forum to download these.

If I'm not mistaken, I was told we had 100 slots available for Camaros unless something has changed at our last club meeting. Yes any generation Camaro is invited to the Kemah car show and our club as well. As long as it's a Camaro it qualifies.

Thanks for the support guys and girls, it is for a very good cause.

Kelly

Let me try this. Here are links to the flyer and the registration form for the Kemah Car Show.

Kemah_Flyer.pdf

Kemah_Entry.pdf

THANKS Kelly---

I've mailed the entry form with fee as requested--

Looking forward to the Camaro Show at KEMA !!! YEA !!!

Thanks again for your help--- AJ
ajs69cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 07:45 PM   #16
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Its CERTAINLY going to be a great time....the event is a RAIN OR SHINE,.......the SHOW WILL GO ON NO MATTER WHAT!!! LOL
Old 03-16-2010, 07:40 AM   #17
firstmate

Drives: 2010 Blk/Gry SS/RS M6
Just a reminder - ANY CAMARO year/make/model is welcome to be in this car show. Even those that may not be street legal, they can be trailered in and set up. There will be a raffle, trophies and plaques, lots of good food and entertainment. The Kemah Boardwalk was hit hard in Hurricane Ike but has been rebuilt and is better than ever!!!! So, come join in on the fun, even if you don't have a car to display. There will be plenty to do, and plenty of eye candy!!!

Also, if anyone is interested in sponsoring a trophy or plaque, let us know as that is something else you can do to help support the children of Kidz Harbor. You can even sponsor a plaque as an individual. Choose the car you like best and present it yourself. Or if you are a business, it can be done under your business name. There are several levels of sponsorship, and ways to be involved in this great cause. Please reply to this thread or send me or any other H-Town Camaro Club member on this thread a PM for any additional information. We can upload the sponsor registrations as well if allowed and requested.

Thanks in advance to you all for your support of this great cause, and of course this awesome car!!!
VIN #2386
Delivered 6-11-09 - Woo Hoo!!!

Hey Houston locals--------

Join the H-Town Camaro Club
www.H-TownCamaroClub.com
firstmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:31 AM   #18
PWND

Drives: 2SS RS M6 Autobot
Send a message via ICQ to PWND Send a message via AIM to PWND
sounds fun... gonna check my schedule and make sure I can make it... will get the form filled out for now and as soon as I figure out if I can make it I will send it out...

Last edited by PWND; 03-16-2010 at 04:58 PM.
PWND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:46 AM   #19
68blk/yel396

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS
C5 San Antonio Area Chapter Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWND View Post
sounds fun... gonna check my shedule and make sure I can make it... will get the form filled out for now and as soon as I figure out if I can make it I will send it out...
PWND,

Great to hear from you. We are going to have a ball. Get a bunch of your group together and make an excellent road trip and car show all in one.................and for a GREAT cause...........The Kidz Harbor Children's Shelter.

I will start looking into hotel reservations for you guys..........won't do this until next week as I am totally immersed in the Corvette/Chevy CAMARO EXPO in Houston this week-end. The HTCC will have 16 HOT Camaro's on display, at least one of each color including Synergy Green, and have many heavliy modded car to boot. T^his display will be the FEATURED display this year.

This would also be an excellent road trip for you guys for this week-end. The weather will be perfect and you could have a mini car show in the parking lot with ALL the HOT CAMARO's from your club.

Check out this link on the HTCC forum:http://h-towncamaroclub.com/showthread.php?t=352

I also attach a flyer for your viewing.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf a_CorChevExpo.pdf (281.9 KB, 109 views)

Last edited by 68blk/yel396; 03-16-2010 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Correct URL
68blk/yel396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 08:12 PM   #20
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Lone Star Camaro Club

Time to get together with Dallas/Ft. Worth too... come on down guys....
Old 03-21-2010, 09:33 AM   #21
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Drives: Not a Camaro
So can we still enter even if our car isn't all decked out?
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:01 PM   #22
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgebunny View Post
So can we still enter even if our car isn't all decked out?
YOU BET!! and the more teh marrier.......we have room for 70 cars.......all gens are welcome.....and anything from bone stock.....to full rase cars......even tailer queens.....COME ON DOWN and enjoy the fun. the show WILL go on, RAIN OR SHINE. IF by chance it rains......it will be in the covered garage on the boardwalk.
Old 03-21-2010, 05:34 PM   #23
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Drives: Not a Camaro
Sweet! I'll be signing up then!
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:59 AM   #24
firstmate

That's awesome, I saw your post on our local club forum as well, www.h-towncamaroclub.com. Like Sir Nuke said, the more the merrier, and all Camaro's are welcome even if they are trailered in!!! If anyone needs any additional info or has any questions, please let me know. Or, check out our forum and you may see your question answered there. This car is so awesome, it will be great to see the old with the new in Kemah!!!
VIN #2386

www.H-TownCamaroClub.com
Old 03-22-2010, 07:35 AM   #25
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
I'm curious, will there be a place for those of us making the road trip to wash our vehicles? You know, to get all the bugs and stuff off?
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:42 AM   #26
firstmate

Hey Scooter, good question!!! Do you plan on making the trip that morning, or the Saturday before? I am sure something can be worked out if you are coming in the day before. Otherwise, I will bring my detail spray. So if your car is already clean, you can use it on those darn bugs!!! I will try to find out if there is anything available to us there at the Boardwalk and let you know.
VIN #2386

www.H-TownCamaroClub.com
Old 03-22-2010, 10:09 AM   #27
Shuffler
God Bless Dawson

Drives: Synergy for my Daughter
I know of one carwash just across the bridge on NASA Rd 1. Less than a mile away. As for hose wash There may be one of the businesses that will help out.
Shuffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:12 AM   #28
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
I just figure that'll be some good info for those who are concerned about showing a dirty car
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote