Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-12-2014, 04:48 PM   #1
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Thumbs up Late Model Racecraft A+++

Well I had the pleasure of dealing with LMR right after the fest and I can say these guys really have it together. They are great to deal with, not only are their prices reasonable, they are very professional, and have awesome customer service.

I contacted multiple shops a few weeks prior to the fest and did a lot of homework researching reviews and finally narrowed my search down to 3 shops, after contacting each of those shops LMR won me over with their prompt and professional response and reasonable pricing so I scheduled the work to be done with them the Monday after Fest.

Well as Fest rolled around and they became a sponsor, I had the chance to bug them about my concerns and what I needed to do with bringing the car in and that I did multiple times at the Fest, not once did they seem pestered by my questions and helped line out a perfect place to get a rental car from for the day I would be dropping off the Camaro.

I am horrible with names (please correct me if I'm get the names wrong) but everybody they had present at Camaro Fest was extremely helpful, Jay does a great job of sales and customer service, and Steven was great to talk to and can sure work his magic on the computer.

Having been a dirt track race car and engine builder, I'm extremely picky about having work done on any of my vehicles by anybody other than myself. Only ever having shops do paint and body work prior to this, I can say I was more than hesitant having a shop touch the Camaro, but LMR put my paranoia to rest and took awesome care of the car.

So far one week later and 1500 miles getting home the performance has been great, now just time to fill her up with the 91 octane were limited to around here and put a few more miles on her before the final report.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote