Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 07:22 AM   #1
delius
David Hayter

Drives: F-body
ALRIGHT ENOUGH

Obama....

How do you guys feel about him so far.

Just a few things to point out b4 i see some defensive posts

Doubled our Debt in his first 100 days...it had taken our nation more than 200 years to accumulate half of the nation's debt

New rediculous taxes
New Credit Regulations that will only hurt us who pay our bills
New emissions regulations that will push out performance cars and up car prices
Healthcare taxes
Proposed upped Utility rates

Hasn't really changed the wrong things...so far he taken things that have been breaking or broken...and then pissing all over it.

I am getting tired of it

I just laugh at all the people who i saw with obama yes we can shirts during the election and now i mention him and they try to deviate from the subject. lol.

Only thing that obama has accomplished that is a step in the right direction is being the first black man as president...nothing else.

I know its not fair measuring a president within his first quarter in office...but damn ...its not looking good...I mean Bush was awesome in his first Term...everyone loved him...Then the media got a hold of a retarded trend of blatant bush hating. The media needs to be regulated...not to infringe upon freedom of speech and the press...but more to regulate being able to be biased and influence someone's view. The press was put in place to present information to the public and enable a citizen to evaluate a situation and act on something if needed. But the current media networks take the self-evaluation out of the equation...and then we have these mindless drones goin around proclaiming that someone, or an ideal is so superior to the current practices or traditions and in such numbers...that logic is thrown out the window...You cannot name one network that is independent or neutral...its not existent.

Barack Obama needs to step up to the plate of being a President and stop playing the part of the Democrats Agenda.

Please keep the insults and the profanity to a minimum...I am just steppin back and looking at Obama's impact

I do not want Obama to fail...If he does...we could be in this recession alot longer.

oh...and also...Impeach Congress please

I want my camaro....NOOOOOOOOOOW!!! /turn yellow
Old 05-20-2009, 07:23 AM   #2
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
They are going to close this thread, we are not allowed to talk politics on Camaro5.com
Old 05-20-2009, 07:26 AM   #3
delius
David Hayter

We aren't ...that sucks...and kinda stupid seeing how the Camaro's future is going to be influenced heavily by policiticians and the president

Old 05-20-2009, 07:33 AM   #4
Sierra

Drives: 2004 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4
I can understand not talking about politics. Because it gets heated, each of us has different views. I can see political discussions getting out of control.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:33 AM   #5
fdjizm
Account Suspended

Drives: 2008 Mustang GT/CS
Quote:
Originally Posted by delius View Post
Obama....

Doubled our Debt in his first 100 days...it had taken our nation more than 200 years to accumulate half of the nation's debt

New rediculous taxes
Healthcare taxes

Hasn't really changed the wrong things...so far he taken things that have been breaking or broken...and then pissing all over it.

I am getting tired of it

I just laugh at all the people who i saw with obama yes we can shirts during the election and now i mention him and they try to deviate from the subject. lol.

Only thing that obama has accomplished that is a step in the right direction is being the first black man as president...nothing else.

I know its not fair measuring a president within his first quarter in office...but damn ...its not looking good...I mean Bush was awesome in his first Term...everyone loved him...Then the media got a hold of a retarded trend of blatant bush hating. The media needs to be regulated...not to infringe upon freedom of speech and the press...but more to regulate being able to be biased and influence someone's view. The press was put in place to present information to the public and enable a citizen to evaluate a situation and act on something if needed. But the current media networks take the self-evaluation out of the equation...and then we have these mindless drones goin around proclaiming that someone, or an ideal is so superior to the current practices or traditions and in such numbers...that logic is thrown out the window...You cannot name one network that is independent or neutral...its not existent.

Barack Obama needs to step up to the plate of being a President and stop playing the part of the Democrats Agenda.

Please keep the insults and the profanity to a minimum...I am just steppin back and looking at Obama's impact

I do not want Obama to fail...If he does...we could be in this recession alot longer.

Funny how you dont mention he has been left with the former presidents mess.
he didn't create the current status now did he? but he gets blamed for it in your eyes?
Old 05-20-2009, 07:43 AM   #6
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Hooray for people who don't read the rules and post anyways. Enjoy your warning
Old 05-20-2009, 07:47 AM   #7
dbotsfordtat

Drives: 2016 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by delius View Post
Obama....

New rediculous taxes
Healthcare taxes

I am getting tired of it

How about you take your diatribe somewhere else. I come here to discuss the Camaro, not your political viewpoint.
I wish people that hate America would just move to another Country, Jeez.
Old 05-20-2009, 07:51 AM   #8
BigRigMike

Drives: 2010 Ford Fusion
I wish i could respond but it is pointless because i am fairly sure this thread will be deleted.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7988
Old 05-20-2009, 07:52 AM   #9
Jamie Mac
NCM-WINR

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM 2014 2LT Stingray
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbotsfordtat View Post
How about you take your diatribe somewhere else. I come here to discuss the Camaro, not your political viewpoint.
Well this is off topic discussions so you are not guaranteed to be talking Camaro here. To the OP, yeah I've got a lot to say on these issues but...
Old 05-20-2009, 08:19 AM   #10
Moose

Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
I've read the thread, and there are a couple "borderline" posts.

That being said, I'm (If another Mod./Admin. has a different decision, I will respect that) choosing to give you all the opportunity to discuss your feelings on how this may affect the Camaro, and future cars in general.

But, if it turns into a "heated" discussion concerning politics solely, it will be closed immediately.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and has a right to vote for whomever they choose. But as has been discussed in the past, we're choosing to keep politics OUT of this forum and focus on the Camaro primarily.

Thank You
Ed
Old 05-20-2009, 08:21 AM   #11
fdjizm
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbotsfordtat View Post
Sorry have to comment on this, but just because you dont approve of the leadership doesnt mean you actually hate america, i am not a fan of president bush but he is not AMERICA he is one person. i love the place i live, but i dont have to like everyone in america to be an american. being american doesnt have much to do with being in love with your mayor, congressman, president etc....
Old 05-20-2009, 08:28 AM   #12
delius
David Hayter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdjizm View Post
Funny how you dont mention he has been left with the former presidents mess.
he didn't create the current status now did he? but he gets blamed for it in your eyes?
What former's president are you talking about...What did Bush do so that companies and congress approved rediculous programs?

In fact Bush is the one that kept rediculous programs at bay and the ones the went through were always voted over his veto.

If you are implying that Bush left us with a recession...I dont see how...The President doesn't legislate.

I am not blamin the economy on obama...I am blaming Obama for his poor decisions...He might have killed the Camaro's future production years...or atleast the current setup.

I do not want to be driving around a 4 banger camaro

We should all watch closely on whats happening with the Auto Industry...If regulations are laid on so heavy...the Camaro and Vette are definitely not going to be what we are used to. Its not going to be fun anymore

Old 05-20-2009, 08:31 AM   #13
fdjizm
Account Suspended

All i am saying....

Bill Clinton FTW
Old 05-20-2009, 08:31 AM   #14
dbotsfordtat

Drives: 2016 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by fdjizm View Post
Sorry have to comment on this, but just because you dont approve of the leadership doesnt mean you actually hate america, i am not a fan of president bush but he is not AMERICA he is one person. i love the place i live, but i dont have to like everyone in america to be an american. being american doesnt have much to do with being in love with your mayor, congressman, president etc....

It was an attempt at sarcasm. Being as the OP assumed we all loved GWB during his first term I felt it was warranted. Here is some more, "The Camaro would have been produced two years earlier and 500lbs lighter if that pretzel had been just a little bigger."
Closed Thread