Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 04-22-2011, 04:12 PM   #43
Camaro21

Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
3 of us got pulled over on the way back to Texas from the Fest for no front plates and we all got written warnings and this:
Attached Images

Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 04:55 PM   #44
brantley847
v It bites.

Drives: 2011 IBM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post

We finally won a BCS game. It all makes more sense now. lol
What the hell is a BCS game?!

I know not what you speak of...
Performance: 439 RWHP: 226/236 Comp Cam, Kooks 1-7/8, CAInc, Borla S type, Vmax TB, Rx Catch Can, Trans cooler, SLP 160 termo, Melling high volume, Eibach Springs/Sways 1" drop, Whiteline complete bushing kit.
brantley847 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 05:07 PM   #45
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroaarp View Post

To the OP thanks for not "bashing" by your title I was ready to hit the "report button" in about light speed.

Tsk! Tsk! You were gonna tattle, weren't you![/QUOTE]

On another thread today I wasted alot of breath to prove my point and poof it all got deleted for violation of the rules of cop bashing some threads I still haven't learned my lesson.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:23 PM   #46
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Not always true.

People VS Randall PeQueen, Mobile, AL 1998.

At Mardi Gras my son reached under the parade fence and the cop started yelling at Bonnie. I was across the street holding our daughter who was a baby at the time. I came across the street just in time to hear Bonnie appologize and try to explain that he was just reaching for a moonpie. He told her to "Shut up". I lost it. I told him I'd handle it and to mind his own F***ing business. (sure, I let him piss me off and I gave him a reason to be a bully but I'd like to see the guy with the restraint requred at that moment not to go off) He took ME away in the van. Wrote ME a ticket for 'Crossing a Parade Barricade'. I was able to show the judge, with witnesses that I was across the street. The officer was verbaly reprimanded by the judge and my case was decided "Not guilty due to resonable doubt". A ruling that showed me the judge was protecting the department.

So, yes, it is very rare. But it does happen.

Not good at all. I understand your frustration. My shift Sgt just had this discussion with us about telling someone to "shut up" during an incident about two weeks ago apparently someone on the dept let it slip and it was reported to IA. So we all got re-educated on this one. Have I done it...yeah in the projects when trying to control two sides that won't listen to me and keep trying to yell at each other. sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do to regain control before it gets very bad. Definitely never on a traffic stop. Thats why I get personal info first. once that ignorant behavior or yelling starts I just walk back to the car and issue a citation you want to argue and act a fool--- we can do that in Court.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:47 PM   #47
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by brantley847 View Post
What the hell is a BCS game?!

I know not what you speak of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
Not good at all. I understand your frustration. My shift Sgt just had this discussion with us about telling someone to "shut up" during an incident about two weeks ago apparently someone on the dept let it slip and it was reported to IA. So we all got re-educated on this one. Have I done it...yeah in the projects when trying to control two sides that won't listen to me and keep trying to yell at each other. sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do to regain control before it gets very bad. Definitely never on a traffic stop. Thats why I get personal info first. once that ignorant behavior or yelling starts I just walk back to the car and issue a citation you want to argue and act a fool--- we can do that in Court.
No doubt. My best freind here in Alabama is a State Trooper. He tells very similar stories.

The guy at Mardi Gras brought out rage in me. Had Bonnie been arguing with him MAYBE the 'Shut Up' would have been neccesary, but God as my witness, she was just saying sorry and just telling the officer that James, (our son) was just reaching for a parade prize (moonpie) and he'd never been to a mardi gras parade before. But she didn't get that far. The 'Shut Up' brought out the worst in me.

The bad part was that he made u pa citation for me. Even the judge was pissed at the officer. He wrote a ticket that was completely false becasue I embarassed him.

No matter. There is one out of MANY MANY and I just met him that day. Traffic is different though. I wouldnt' do it. Just couldn't. I get pissed too easy. Kudos to you guys.
Old 04-22-2011, 06:06 PM   #48
SILVERHAWK

Quote:

No doubt. My best freind here in Alabama is a State Trooper. He tells very similar stories.

The guy at Mardi Gras brought out rage in me. Had Bonnie been arguing with him MAYBE the 'Shut Up' would have been neccesary, but God as my witness, she was just saying sorry and just telling the officer that James, (our son) was just reaching for a parade prize (moonpie) and he'd never been to a mardi gras parade before. But she didn't get that far. The 'Shut Up' brought out the worst in me.

The bad part was that he made u pa citation for me. Even the judge was pissed at the officer. He wrote a ticket that was completely false becasue I embarassed him.

No matter. There is one out of MANY MANY and I just met him that day. Traffic is different though. I wouldnt' do it. Just couldn't. I get pissed too easy. Kudos to you guys.
By the way, was this guy blind when looking at Bonnie?

I would have been a stuttering mess
Old 04-22-2011, 06:32 PM   #49
brantley847
v It bites.

Quote:

You're embarrassing yourself, silver... No matter how true, no man ever admits this....get your s--- together, brother..

Don't worry...your revocation only lasts 15 minutes. Then we give it back...

Performance: 439 RWHP: 226/236 Comp Cam, Kooks 1-7/8, CAInc, Borla S type, Vmax TB, Rx Catch Can, Trans cooler, SLP 160 termo, Melling high volume, Eibach Springs/Sways 1" drop, Whiteline complete bushing kit.
Old 04-22-2011, 06:46 PM   #50
NicksVSix

Drives: 2014 2LT Red Rock Metallic
Quote:
You're embarrassing yourself, silver... No matter how true, no man ever admits this....get your s--- together, brother..

You're a damned liar if you're saying you've never seen a woman so beautiful you temporarily forget who and where you are.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:37 PM   #51
brantley847
v It bites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksVSix View Post
You're a damned liar if you're saying you've never seen a woman so beautiful you temporarily forget who and where you are.
I will not confirm or deny this blasphemy....
Old 04-22-2011, 10:34 PM   #52
SILVERHAWK

Quote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Old 04-22-2011, 11:36 PM   #53
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:

It was just weird. The guy had probably dealt with a bunch of drunks all day and was about to explode, I get it.

BUT believe it or not, it used to be me in the gym every day. Been ten years since but Bonnie was a homely nerd.
Uh, let's just keep this between us. LMAO
Old 04-22-2011, 11:55 PM   #54
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Quote:

never ..a....word from me......

Got money for the secret???

Becky
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 06:53 AM   #55
SILVERHAWK

Quote:

It was just weird. The guy had probably dealt with a bunch of drunks all day and was about to explode, I get it.

BUT believe it or not, it used to be me in the gym every day. Been ten years since but Bonnie was a homely nerd.

Oh boy, we won't mention that last part. She will most likely be saying more than shut up to you

Just one more little side note. The incident you speak of was during Mardi Gras--I agree he had probably had enough to deal with at that kind of event.
I have been known to come off my "square" during NASCAR weekends here at Dover. 200,000 to 300,000 drunks (during racings prime)rampaging the city for a weekend and by the end of Saturday night I am bound to tell someone off with a slur of bad words. These people however would be drunk a-holes that are totally out of control not some young woman and her child. Patience will run thin when you get tired of dealing with mass crowds. So, not to condone the actions, but its a tiny bit more understandable how or why it happened. On race weekends I would much rather be part of the problem than part of the solution
Old 04-23-2011, 09:23 AM   #56
dcarlos55

Drives: 2017 HBM A10 ZL1
My dad was a leo. Oh, the stories I heard about idiots being pissed at him because he didn't let them get away with their paticular stupidity.

Cops have bad days just like all the rest of us. IMO most have extreme patience to deal with all the crap and lack of respect they see all the time. So be nice, be respectfull.