Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 06-21-2010, 08:03 PM   #463
formare
The Milano

Drives: 2017 Firefly ShipWorks
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico73 View Post
yesn it's like the paparazzi is after the car it's crazy! People stop by my house when I take it out of the garage!
A fella in a pickup truck stopped my wife and I in a meyers parking lot asking if he could take pics we said yes and left him to it. Did our shopping and came out he was still by the car talking to someone new. When we approached he said folks we approaching him asking question the entire time we were in the store - he never had a chance to leave.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:27 PM   #464
Linda's Syn

Drives: Synergy Green Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by recontango View Post
Looks great man. Could we get a close up of the rear diffuser?
here is a shot of the rear diffuser on our ABM and Synergy green... looks great and is so easy to keep clean!
Attached Images

Old 06-21-2010, 09:37 PM   #465
Linda's Syn

Drives: Synergy Green Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by UT-Enginner View Post
Havent taken it to show yet, but Ill tell you one thing... everywhere i go theres always someone busting out a camera or phone to snap a pic of it. Ive seen this happen at Ihop, Chilis, the Mall, Buffalo Wild Wings, My Church! the highway, it attracts more attention than i ever thought possible.
we took our to Sunset Lions Club Car Fest and won a huge trophy for sponsors favorite and a 1st place plaque for the 2000 and above class. I need to take pics of them with the car... we are getting the same kind of reaction when taking the car out... maybe even more attention than our abm gets... but it's the newest color right now.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:51 PM   #466
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Cool

I finally saw one in person at my local dealer you guys are right, the pictures do NOT do this car's color justice. it really POPS in the sun, i needed to block my eyes ! to bad it was sold a few days after they got it (not as if i could afford the 27-29 grand it stickered for).
Old 06-22-2010, 03:32 PM   #467
UT-Engineer
Just Cruisin'

Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda's Syn View Post
we took our to Sunset Lions Club Car Fest and won a huge trophy for sponsors favorite and a 1st place plaque for the 2000 and above class. I need to take pics of them with the car... we are getting the same kind of reaction when taking the car out... maybe even more attention than our abm gets... but it's the newest color right now.
Its not only the newest color but the rarest one of all! Im wondering how many SGM are in my city (SA). Ive seen 3 total, not including mine, but theres a chance I may have seen the same one more than once. Im guessing for San Antonio's size, theres probably 4-5 SGM camaros out there.

UT-Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:47 PM   #468
formare
The Milano

Drives: 2017 Firefly ShipWorks
If we put the guage pack in our cars it will be the same as 2lt with the exception of 1) leather and .... huh well what else is different?
Old 06-23-2010, 12:00 AM   #469
arod55
AROD55

Drives: 1955 Chevy Bel Air Hardtop
Wink

Hi: I went to a local car show tonight and there was a girl that represented a chevy dealer here in town. The dealer had a red Camaro on display, a person was asking her about the car, and he asked her did they make green camaro"s, and she said no. I interrepted her, and corrected her pollitely and said they made the Synergy Green Camaro this year. She said "oh I did not know that. Being a gentleman I just walked away.
arod55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:32 AM   #470
VChula
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 1996 Z28 SS & 2014 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by formare View Post
If we put the guage pack in our cars it will be the same as 2lt with the exception of 1) leather and .... huh well what else is different?
Heated front seats and Boston Acoustics Stereo (Standard in the 2LT & 2SS)
1996 Camaro Z28 SS #1688
2014 Camaro ZL1 Coupe #1956
VChula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:07 AM   #471
jdstoke

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green
Painted the engine cover today
jdstoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 10:09 AM   #472
jdstoke

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green
Shark Gills....
jdstoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:38 AM   #473
Jodeus
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: 2010 Camaro Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by arod55 View Post
Hi: I went to a local car show tonight and there was a girl that represented a chevy dealer here in town. The dealer had a red Camaro on display, a person was asking her about the car, and he asked her did they make green camaro"s, and she said no. I interrepted her, and corrected her pollitely and said they made the Synergy Green Camaro this year. She said "oh I did not know that. Being a gentleman I just walked away.

When I first started looking into getting a Camaro back in April I went for a test drive at my closest Chevy dealer and asked the salesman about the Synergy Green model, and although he was a very nice guy (suggested a test drive within 5 minutes) he had NO idea about the color.

-Jody
Jodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:17 PM   #474
kellyjrt

Drives: 2010 CAMARO ABM 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by VChula View Post
Heated front seats and Boston Acoustics Stereo (Standard in the 2LT & 2SS)
also, no garage door opener, and no heated side mirrors. no big deal
Old 06-26-2010, 02:41 PM   #475
odman_1
Green Mile

Drives: 2010 LT1 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodeus View Post
When I first started looking into getting a Camaro back in April I went for a test drive at my closest Chevy dealer and asked the salesman about the Synergy Green model, and although he was a very nice guy (suggested a test drive within 5 minutes) he had NO idea about the color.

-Jody
most don't even know much about the options such as being able to buy it with a manual transmisson.
odman_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 02:47 PM   #476
torranosaurus
Banned

Drives: 2010 orange 2SS
If you want one, you need to find one yourself online, then have the dealer get it for you.
torranosaurus is offline   Reply With Quote