Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 10-11-2009, 10:18 AM   #1
chellzers
a.k.a. MSHELS1

Drives: '99 Pontiac Trans Am
Send a message via AIM to chellzers Send a message via MSN to chellzers Send a message via Yahoo to chellzers
AZ KOOL FM Car Show and Cruisin' Main St 10-24-09

The 4th Annual KOOL FM/Arizona Sportswear Classic Car Show will be on October 24, 2009 from 9:00 a.m. till 4:00 p.m. at the Westgate City Center located at Loop 101 and Glendale Avenue. This show is presented by 94.5 KOOL FM, Arizona Sportswear and sponsored by NAPA. They are going to have live entertainment, KOOL FM will be spinning the oldies, cool prizes, a 50/50, parking for clubs and awards for the top 3 in over 56 classes. The entry fee for this event is $20.00 which includes a T-shirt, Dash Plaque, Goodie Bag and more.

For a downloadable 4th Annual KOOL FM/Arizona Sportswear Classic Car Show mini-poster and Registration Form - click on http://www.cruisinarizona.com/flyers/102409kool.pdf - be sure to print extra copies to pass around to your friends and fellow automotive enthusiasts. You can also find registration forms at your local NAPA Store or at Arizona Sportswear, 5115 W. Bell Road, Suite C in Glendale.

If you would like more information on the 4th Annual KOOL FM/Arizona Sportswear Classic Car Show contact Nancy Perry at 602-843-3545, 602-938-1000 or Email Nancy at mailto:info@arizonasportswear.net

Then come to Mesa Cruise with us! We have had a consistently great turn out at this event. It always turns out to be a great time. We have our official meeting spot of Queens Pizzeria (125 W. Main St) around 7pm. Parking in back is usually the easiest. See you there!

http://www.hotrodplanet.com/uploads/...SIN__FLYER.pdf

http://www.hotrodplanet.com/SATURDAY_CRUISE_INFO.php
Old 10-11-2009, 10:28 AM   #2
Tanner

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I'm in.

Sands - Surprise
Tanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 11:11 AM   #3
azrickster

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM 6M #38916
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
I'm in.
Hey, I've been trying to get hold of the people in charge of the event to make sure that we have enough spots for our group. Nancy, the gal who is in charge, has been out of town.
Apparently, we can show up on the say of the event with the registration and fee, but that does not guarantee we will have spots together. stay tuned, I am working on getting spots arranged for us.
azrickster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 09:41 PM   #4
az5thgen

Drives: 2010 1LT
As Rick and I talked today - we already have 20 spots reserved for the Arizona All Gens club - no reason to panic! Entry fees can be paid on entry Saturday morning.

I just sent out a group e-mail to the All Gens outling travel plans and a meeting point at 99th Ave and Northern in the Applebees parking lot at 7:45am Saturday morning.

PLEASE READ THE GROUP E-MAIL!! That way everyone will know what the plans are and this will help stop mis-information or confusion.

Thanks!
az5thgen is offline   Reply With Quote