Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Local Marketplace

Old 01-16-2013, 08:27 PM   #29
Tribute

Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FINALLYSATISFIED View Post
Its still there, FYI.
I thought that thing would have sold by now. I know the tough sell is the fact that its an L99. But that car is incredibly sharp looking and not many SGM were converted to ZLs.

Btw we are holding you to the "totally satisfied" name. But ice got a bet that the 2014 Z28 is your next hop. ;-)
Old 01-16-2013, 08:31 PM   #30
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeko View Post
I thought that thing would have sold by now. I know the tough sell is the fact that its an L99. But that car is incredibly sharp looking and not many SGM were converted to ZLs.

Btw we are holding you to the "totally satisfied" name. But ice got a bet that the 2014 Z28 is your next hop. ;-)
Nope, I looked at it. Lol. They want $68k for it, No way its going to sell at that price, imo. It looks like it has too much going on. It has the GFX and everything else.

Don't wish that kind of thing on me! Lol. I'm praying that I don't like it, I really am. Even if the '14 ZL1 gets power bump, I won't jump. After all it is YOUR fault that I bought this ZL1. YOURS! I didn't have it clue until I read your thread.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:41 PM   #31
Tribute

Quote:
Nope, I looked at it. Lol. They want $68k for it, No way its going to sell at that price, imo. It looks like it has too much going on. It has the GFX and everything else.

Don't wish that kind of thing on me! Lol. I'm praying that I don't like it, I really am. Even if the '14 ZL1 gets power bump, I won't jump. After all it is YOUR fault that I bought this ZL1. YOURS! I didn't have it clue until I read your thread.
It was funny too, when I made the post, I thought about how you were parting your car and thought maybe he'll see this and stay camaro. What I didn't realize or know was that you bought a 1LE you truly hold the C5 record of most vehicles owned and sold I was even reading the stingray thread and I'm pretty sure someone threw out a post saying you'd probably buy that too! Cracks me up. I had a crazy run for a while back in the day, I had a WRX, then Evo, then STi all within a year spread. From one leatherneck to another stay off Camaro5 for at least a year. ;-)
Old 01-16-2013, 08:42 PM   #32
Tribute

Oh, where are my manners, congrats on the ZL1! There is no doubt it's an incredible car!
Old 01-17-2013, 07:14 PM   #33
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Quote:
It was funny too, when I made the post, I thought about how you were parting your car and thought maybe he'll see this and stay camaro. What I didn't realize or know was that you bought a 1LE you truly hold the C5 record of most vehicles owned and sold I was even reading the stingray thread and I'm pretty sure someone threw out a post saying you'd probably buy that too! Cracks me up. I had a crazy run for a while back in the day, I had a WRX, then Evo, then STi all within a year spread. From one leatherneck to another stay off Camaro5 for at least a year. ;-)
Quote:
Oh, where are my manners, congrats on the ZL1! There is no doubt it's an incredible car!
Haha. Thats one record that I don't want to hold. I need to keep this car for a minimum of 4 years. I refuse to sell it/trade it unless some kind of freak accident happens. But thanks! I'm slowly getting use to her, I need to make her my own. Slowly but surely...
Old 01-17-2013, 08:03 PM   #34
Tribute

Quote:
Haha. Thats one record that I don't want to hold. I need to keep this car for a minimum of 4 years. I refuse to sell it/trade it unless some kind of freak accident happens. But thanks! I'm slowly getting use to her, I need to make her my own. Slowly but surely...
Well, I will say, this is a great ride to keep for the long haul. Think forward 15-20 years from now when people say, damn it why did I sell my ZL1. It will be the new retro classic. Again congrats, you should roll up with me one time to summit point, you'll truly learn how great of a car that is. Nothing is more truth telling then the track.
Old 01-17-2013, 08:15 PM   #35
Sterling

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS M6
I like the name Sterling Chevy so much better then Ted Britt. I think I'm a little biased though...
Sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:13 PM   #36
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Quote:
Well, I will say, this is a great ride to keep for the long haul. Think forward 15-20 years from now when people say, damn it why did I sell my ZL1. It will be the new retro classic. Again congrats, you should roll up with me one time to summit point, you'll truly learn how great of a car that is. Nothing is more truth telling then the track.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'll be down to ride! Weather has been icky the past week so I can't even really step on it, I did however tried it once the back end wanted to get away from me, lol. This car is a freak of nature!
Old 01-17-2013, 09:21 PM   #37
Tribute

Quote:
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'll be down to ride! Weather has been icky the past week so I can't even really step on it, I did however tried it once the back end wanted to get away from me, lol. This car is a freak of nature!
Yeah, I can't wait for spring! Hey, be careful on those tires. They are not the best in rain or wet roads. Also take it slow to warm them up if you have to drive it in cold weather. There was a bulletin out from Goodyear on those. There is a thread on here about them. Sick tires, but they do not like wet or cold.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:11 AM   #38
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Quote:
Yeah, I can't wait for spring! Hey, be careful on those tires. They are not the best in rain or wet roads. Also take it slow to warm them up if you have to drive it in cold weather. There was a bulletin out from Goodyear on those. There is a thread on here about them. Sick tires, but they do not like wet or cold.
Yeah I've read that, I've been taking it easy on them. Nothing crazy here!