Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 05-15-2009, 08:08 AM   #1
Pslab

Drives: It's a truck
HURST SHIFTER AND WHITE CAMAROS

Hurst Short Throw Shifter (LPO code VYV)
The introduction of the factory installed Hurst Short Throw Shifter is now targeted for the 4th Quarter of 2009. All Camaro orders with the originally planned dealer installed accessory Hurst Short Throw Shifter (LPO VYV) are currently on an “error pending” status. This status requires dealers to review and correct the order by removing the VYV option code. Once the code is removed, the order will return to its normal “on hand” status and be eligible to be placed into production.

Summit White Exterior Color Availability
Current production plans calls for Summit White to be available on 2010 Camaro in mid July. Ordering information will be released in early June.

Just some info I saw in my inbox this morning, thought I'd pass it along.
Pslab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 08:12 AM   #2
Beechdoctor

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pslab View Post
Hurst Short Throw Shifter (LPO code VYV)
The introduction of the factory installed Hurst Short Throw Shifter is now targeted for the 4th Quarter of 2009. All Camaro orders with the originally planned dealer installed accessory Hurst Short Throw Shifter (LPO VYV) are currently on an “error pending” status. This status requires dealers to review and correct the order by removing the VYV option code. Once the code is removed, the order will return to its normal “on hand” status and be eligible to be placed into production.

Summit White Exterior Color Availability
Current production plans calls for Summit White to be available on 2010 Camaro in mid July. Ordering information will be released in early June.

Just some info I saw in my inbox this morning, thought I'd pass it along.
White Camaro WITH a Hurst shifter....also known as the Unicorn!!
Beechdoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:57 AM   #3
Stevo

Drives: Camaro 2010 SIM
Great! Quick, put me on alist, give me a special code with a decoder ring so that I can track it with doppler GM radar. Then, after several short months when every dealer in the country has 5 of them- maybe they will let me have one for just $4k over sticker...
Stevo is offline   Reply With Quote